Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Please end this stupidity!!! 😑Let yura have the baby. Enough is enough. 5 months already gone.....Rani was declared pregnant sometimes in October i think. How long will they stretch this????? I don't understand this supernatural stuff....

I am amazed at the creativity of the showmakers....or lack of it. We have those nightly shows if we wanna watch bhoot, pret, aatma stuff. Ms Sharma was correct when she said, she has learnt nothing from the industry......while other makers are bringing back their show 's stories on track after audience backlash, Ms Sharma cares for no one. Just recently, I read about tracks being changed/shortened due to audience response. Another maker openly admitted his mistake in experimenting with a character. I wonder how SP allows all this when it is trying to retain it's #1 spot.

I don't mind the emotional part as long as there is some sense in it. No wonder Ms Sharma's other show hasn't seen the light of the day yet despite an announcement months back.....πŸ₯±

LET YURA HAVE THE BABY!!!😑 oh hell, why do I still care......enough venting from me

Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Bobbie!!

Hmm...............how much more in store for our YuRa & Yuvraj?
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anshu api, still 2days epi was better of then the crap we were having for months, lets not expect too much from them as they cant give...you  wont feel so frustrated then
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Usma...I can't help it. This show is a gone case I know, but I still feel for it becoz of Kapil and Anjali. I don't watch it anymore but try to keep track of it. For their sake I wish some sense prevails on the showmakers.

Bottomline, I want YURA to have their own baby and not have another triangle. Will we get it...I do wonder. Plus the supernatural thing I read about in the forum...that just added to my frustration!😑
usmrasul thumbnail
surely sampurn is cooking up an lady ghost who wants to flirt with you-know-who.................i dont know but i dont care anymore....yes Kanjali needs something better and i guess they also know that now
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Yaar usma,
Its Rkab not a film????definitely not a fairytale?
and if u tell about ghost its a female beautiful ghost bcoz male ghost are not good ,they cannot fly their hair in wind or laugh with shrieking voice
if its a EX-CAMEO ghost i will like it to be female(EXCEPT IMLI)not a male plz as we saw wat male cameos can do YUCCCCK
i want an old very scary with with long nails and greasy hair and ugly face

a big no no 2 everything u said, choco, female ghost is tried out many times and that can only come as a love triangle and old ghost will be similer to buas so i want something different so yura can have peace and not to say we too
darshana23 thumbnail
I agree with Anshu di, I swear if they do anything to Yuvraj.....
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: darshana23

I agree with Anshu di, I swear if they do anything to Yuvraj.....

Darsh,  I am glad you finally are protective of our Yuvraaj.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰