Fanfiction : Fanaa (Kriya) Part 3 Page 2

Meeet thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys I have been a silent reader and all of your work has inspired me to write a fanfiction of my own. I hope you guys like my attempt. Please comment. Good or bad im open to it. Thanks guys. Keep Smiling.πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 1

Pratigya had to move fast.  She had halve the police force behind her and no clue where she was heading to. What had become of her life? Just 2 weeks ago she was attending her cousin sisters wedding. All happy and ready for a blast. But now? Now she was running from  halve of the police force and another halve of thugs all working and being commended under the person who wants her by hook or crook. Angad Mishra. That @*#$%&.  She was uncomfortable from the moment he had laid his eyes on her at ther cousin's haldi ceremony. The guy was disgusting. Throughout the whole ceremony he was running his eyes up and down her body and smirking in a very sordid way. She grew such strong hatred for him from that moment onwards. So what if she was born and brought up in Malaysia? She was still a conservative Indian girl deep down. And nobody had the right to think that she was just a toy for their pleasure.

Pratigya complemented her name very well. She was a strong brave individual and she never bowed down to anything wrong or unjust. But Bravery had a price and she was paying it now. She refused the marriage proposal brought by Angad and when she got to know that that sick man was down to forcing her and her family then she ran. She ran for her family respect for her dignity and for her self respect. She would rather die then be that malicious person's wife!

" she has to be somewhere around her. Fine her. Hurray up you buggers. You are not here to attend a wedding. Move it!"

Pratigya heard footsteps coming closer to her. She had to find a hide out fast. She looked around. Nothing. Just trees and bushes which would be foolish for her to hide in. She had to start moving. She slowly moved behind a tree. She peaked from the tree to see where the officers were? They were having their back towards her looking at the other side. Good chance. She ran at full speed toward her left side into a deeper jungle. She kept running with no clue as to where she was heading.

Anything was better then what would happen if the officers found her.

Suddenly Pratigya started feeling giddy. The running and hunger for the past two days was starting to take effect on her. Oh no! Not now please not now! The world started to spin slowly then faster and faster. Pratigya lost her balance and was about to fall backwards towards a shard edge of a fallen tree trunk when someone caught her by her waist. She opened her eyes slightly for the last time to register her savior in her head. She opened her eyes to see a good looking guy with sharp features and those eyes. God those eyes. There were so mesmerizing and scary at the same time. Like someone could get burned by its gaze or just get lost in them. So what was he actually? A savior or Danger? That was the last thought that passed her mind before she passed out in the man leaving her fate in the stranger's hand.

Index:

Chapter 1 --> Page 1

Chapter 2 --> Page 1

Chapter 3--> Page 2

Edited by Meeet - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bht accha hain....plz cntinue😊
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya baat hai! log pyar mein kavi ban jate hain, yaha sab stories likhne lag gaye hain... πŸ˜‰
good work, keep it up! πŸ‘
and let Krishna hold her in every second scene pls, coz creatives aren't doing that in the show 😊
Meeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

bht accha hain....plz cntinue😊

Thank you im posting the next part soon :)
Meeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

kya baat hai! log pyar mein kavi ban jate hain, yaha sab stories likhne lag gaye hain... πŸ˜‰
good work, keep it up! πŸ‘
and let Krishna hold her in every second scene pls, coz creatives aren't doing that in the show 😊

Sacchi baat hai yaar. Creatives Creative nahin ban rahe hai. I just hope Shaadi ke baat  They bring Prati and Krishna closer. :)
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meeet

Sacchi baat hai yaar. Creatives Creative nahin ban rahe hai. I just hope Shaadi ke baat  They bring Prati and Krishna closer. :)

till then u do the needful πŸ˜‰
Meeet thumbnail

Chapter 2

Krishna looked at the girl in his arms. He was feeling it. The moment she landed in his arms he felt it. The electricity running through his veins the sudden increase of his heartbeat and sudden speed of his breathing. He was feeling it all. He did not know why? But he knew it was because of this girl in his arms. She was doing this to him. He scanned her face..those beautiful eyes. They were closed and they looked like the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, he does not know what would happen if he were to stare into them when they are open. She had sharp features and and the glow of the moon on her face. And those lips.Gosh! Those lips made him crazy. Just imagining his lips on those soft lips of hers made him giddy with an unknown feeling.

His thoughts were interrupted by footsteps coming closer.  He had to move fast. He carried Pratigya (Bridal Stlye) and started moving. He knew a cave near by. He kept moving . Pratigya felt so so perfect in his arms. It felt like only today he was complete....only now he felt alive. He reached the cave without any much of an obstacle. After all he was Krishna.....obstacles tried their luck with him every now and then but they never succeeded. He could fight through anything and nothing could stop him if he decided on something.

He placed Pratigya on the ground and when to cover the entrance of the cave with a maze of bushes. Finally! They were save inside. He when and sit beside Pratigya and just stared at her. Everything about the girl allured him. He felt a sense of attraction so strong towards her that it was scaring him. He wanted to hold her ...protect her .....own her. He wanted her. She had the power to pull his soul by just laying motionless infront of him. She was no normal girl. A normal girl could never do this to him. He had met many girls throughout his life..he had used many of them..but never forcefully. All of them were willing to throw themselves at his feet. But none of them did this to him. The case was different here. He felt that he might be willing to throw himself on this girl's feet just to claim her....to have her in his lap and his arms around her waist rocking her and soothing her. Just like a baby which she was looking like laying beside him unconscious.

Suddenly his phone rang and the name on his caller ID slapped him hard back to reality. The ID flashed "ANGAD". He felt his spine stiffen. He answered.

" Hello."

"Have you got the girl?"

Krishna felt a surge or anger building up in him. Just by Angad motioning about the girl made him wanna burn the world! No! NEVER! Not NOW! NO! Angad would not know the truth. Krishna knew this could cause him his life. He knew that he might have to fight the would for this but he had this feeling for the first time of his corrupted life that he is doing the right thing. For the very first time his heart was beating and screaming that it was alive and it wanted to beat for the girl laying beside him. And for the first time he was going to listern to his heart.

"No I've not found the girl. I think she got away."

There was no way in hell that he was going to hand the girl over to that brutal animal who was known to be his boss. Angad Mishra.

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wwwooyyy loved it......ITS so kewll wanna read moreeeeeee..PLZ ADD me to PM list........love KRIYAaa..so krshina is angad's i mean angad is krishnaas boss.KEWll.........loved it LOVE AT FIRST SIGHt.....
Edited by sups2222 - 14 years ago
Oh this is really interesting

Cant wait to read more
shruthiR thumbnail
Hey there!!You've written a nery nice fanfic.Pls continue. 😊