NewFF "LOVE BIRDS " Pt11 Pg18 07.02.2011

joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hai Cbians, Radhe Radhe this is my First FF i Want to do this because now a days very bad days are going on CB land for our Radev why cant we take a chance to be happy for ourselves

Lets start

In a Small Village called VRINDAVAN, a respectful and honourable family " Shastri Parivaar ", there stays Pandit Brij Mohan shastri aka Shahstri and his wife Devaki, Shastriji's Mother Amma and His Elder Daughter Vishaka, and Younger daughter Radhika (Our leading lady Protagonist) Shastriji is a very respectful Priest for a Honourable Lord Radha Krishna temple which was made by his grand father in VNDN, Lets start guys

Its early Morning, Sun just raising from the cloudy sky slowly tearing the darkness to see a beauty of VNDN Birds are flying from their nests, Slowly shifts to Shastriji's House there " A Foggy Snowy Place an young girl Searching for someone just she knows that someone came to take her just then a Voice saying RADHIKA ! Just then Young girl turns a charm,a light and happiness in her eyes she is just beautiful wearing Silver colour embroidery lehenga and her pallu covering her face just her eyes are opened slowly she removes her pallu she just gorgeous with a pearl jewellary she realises someone calling her and slowly turns and seeing Kanha infront of her she is overjoyed just then

Kanha: Kya hua Radhika aao aao mere saath? Radhika slowly raising her hand towards Kanha just then a clock rings just she came back to reality she wakes up suddenly and laughs herself just this is my dream and she doesn't want to comeout the dream she goes to clean the floor and then goes to Cow its called Gowri, Radhika gives grass and water and she thinking about the dream she dreamt and she starts telling about her dream to Gowri She is very excited Just then some one calls Radhika ye Radhika Its our DEvaki

Radhika: Jee Maa AAyi

Devaki: Radhika Betiyaan subha subha hone ko nahi tum shuru hogayi tumari roj ki sapna ki bhaare Gowri ke saath charcha Kya betiyaan Jaldi jao Pooja ki thali sajao tumhari babuji ke saath mandir jaana hai aur vo vishaka ko bhi neend se jagao

Radhika: Jee maa lekin Maa baar ek hi sapna kyun aatha koi vaje hai ?

Devaki : Giving a small hit on radhika's are pagali Tum din baar kanha ki khayalo mein rehthe ho isliye ek sapne Roj aathi hai Mujhe pooche jarror tum pechle janam Kanha ka Radhika ya Meera ho

Radhika: Shyly Kya maa AAp bhi

Devaki: ab aise sharma rahogi ya phir kuch kaam bhi karogi chal jaa kar kaam karo Radhika leaves

Devaki: sayin g herself " Takurji is Ladki ki Khushi ko kisi ki nazar na lage aur bas jaldi iski jindagi ki Kanha jaldi Mile"

Shastriji Room, he chanting some mantras and just he about to call radhika just she appears and takes his blessings and Radhika says

Radhika: Babuji mandir chale

Shastriji: haa betiyaan,Aur Vishaka aur amma kaha hai

Radhika: Jee Babuji vo.. vo.. Vishaka padrahi hai aur amma Jaap kar rahi hai

Shastriji: acha ab chalo

Radhika: Jee babuji when they are going out of the room Vishaka comes out with sleepy eyes and shouting for tea,shastriji looks angrily towards radhika for lieing, Vishaka suddenly sees shastriji and says

Vishaka: Pranam babuji, aap abhi tak mandir nahi chale

Shastriji: Nahi beti thoda der hogayi kal se waqt par pahon jaaoga

Vishaka: Jee babuji Mera matlab

Shastriji : Chupkar aur ek baat bhi tumhari mooh se nikla to acha nahi hoga just then Amma comes there

Ammaji: Kya ho Lalla Tum mori pothi par itna kyu chila rahein ho hai Bichari raat bhar kitni mehenath kar raho hai

Shastriji: Bas kijiye amma aap ki laad pyar hi isko itna bigadiya, Ek ye Vishaka hai is ghar ki badi beti jo suraj ubhar kar sir ke upar hai ye abhi tak sothe rahi hai, Ek ye Radhika Jo is ghar ki choti beti jo suraj se pehle uthi aur chand nikal ke aye phir bhi ghar ke kaam me vyasthe thi

Ammaji: Mori Pothi Radhika ki tarah ghar me padayi nahi karthi hai woh Subhah se Kalashala jaathi hai aur saal bar mehenath karti hai Radhika aur Vishaka ki kya tulna

Shahstriji: Bus kijiye amma Ghar me padnevali Radhika har saal uski kalashala mein pratham aathi hai aur ye har saal bas uttirn hothe aa rahi hai

Radhika: Chodiye na babuji hame mandir ke liye der ho rahi hai bhaktajaan intejar kar rahe honge chaliye na

Vishaka signs radhika thanking her, Amma watching all these and burning inside

Shastriji: Na Janne kab sudhregi ye ladki

just then nandu comes and catches radhika

Nandu: Radhika didi

radhika: Are wah nandu tu to itni jaldi tayyar ho gaya

Nandu: Jee Didi aap hi kal kaha thana Jaldi so jao, jaldi ut jao

Radhika: Ye to thune bahut acha kiya

Shastriji: Waah Radhika Betiyaan isko chodkar jara apni behen ko samjao ye sab

Radhika: Babuji aap bhi na chodiye aap ko kaam me hath batane ke liye main hoon na and hugs Shastriji, he calms down and cares radhika hair ans saya

Shastriji: Woh tum hai aisi naa jaane pichle janam mein jaroor moti bata hoga isliye is janam mujhe tum jaise pyari Betiyaan milgayi they both are in tears,

Nandu: Agar ab aap babuji aur beti ki laad pyar hogaya to hum chale der ho rahi hai, Radhika holds his ear and says

Raddhika: " Teek hai mere dadji chale

Amma Watching al theese and become serious and herself says " Mori Vishaka ki khushi mein koi aaya mein bardaash nahi karoongi ?

Precap: Radhika in a guy arms with fear

Edited by joemahika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when r u gone start the ff joemahika and where is the story and is it ight if u pm me when u start the ff thnks

Edited by palak13 - 14 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wheres the story mahika ,,eagerly waiting,,,the title and the picture looks really nice...
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting.................. Was waiting for a change to get the bitter taste out of my mouth! (I'm talking about the new intolerable avatar of Dev)
Thanks for giving me something to look forward to...............
Naivedya thumbnail
Hey looking forward to reading your FF. Am planning to do one myself one of these days. If the show continues going so badly I need something to occupy my time and Avina obsession with, right? Eagerly awaiting your FF.
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for your ff!
joemahika thumbnail
Guys this is my First FF please if any mistakes please forgive me
joemahika thumbnail
Part 1 updated please check it out and do comments friends
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey joemahika that was lovely i loved and gosh all amma can think of is mari pothi 😡lol the first was good and the precap where radhika is in that man arm its seems that shes in dev arms cant wait for the next part and update soon take care 😉
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!...👏👏👏
I like it..i like it....For last 2 weeks CB is so serious...don't want to discuss anything , becuase it is going down the hill...we need to survive.........thank you so much for spreading the positiveness...i hope Creatives will improve..they have all the potential....But is they are going in a direction of surprise, well we don't need any more...we are fine with all the twist and turns so far......

But thanks to Craeatives for making us all crazy for RADEV and brining out the talents...just for AVINA......

waiting for the next part.....Can't wait to read on Dev's entry...everybody make it so different......yet so beutiful......