WRITTEN UPDATE 9th MARCH

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys
today's epi is too good๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update:

PART 1:

It starts with sid telling suhana to leave.suhana gets hurt and leaves crying๐Ÿ˜ญ.sid resumes his shoot.๐Ÿ˜•

Ishaan and his fnds r playing with snow and enjoying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.They see suhana coming and leave from there.Ishaan wants to drink coffee๐Ÿ˜† and his friends leave to drink beer.๐Ÿ˜†

Suhana's father is missing her.on hearing the sound of cup breaking he trhinks suhana has come and calls sanju and tells her suhana has come๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†.but when gopi dada comes and tells its a cat he becomes upset.And sanju asks him does he miss suhana so much?? and he replies suhana is the jaan of the house(so true๐Ÿ˜‰).without her its all suna suna(I agree).sanju tries to cheer him up.But he is upset(so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ)

suhana comes to her friends who are playing with snow. She is crying  and tells them that sid scolded her and her fnds say u should teach sid a lesson and they think about it.๐Ÿ˜†

Just then they see ishaan in a cafe and suhana gets an idea on seeing him. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PART 2:

Ishaan gets a call from his mother about a girl and he says no i will not go and cuts the call๐Ÿ˜†. Suhana is sitting next to him and listening his words.Ishaan gets shocked on seeing her. Suhana tells him that she has come to say him sorry for the luggage. Then ishaan tells her about the garage fiasco and she says she is sorry for that day also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.

And ishaan gets up to leave but suhana stops him saying she hasn't told sorry and says sorry.She then offers for a coffee and ishaan drinks it๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Here suhana's friends tell sid that suhana is upset and she went to cafeteria. Sid goes there snd suhana's fnds call her to tell abt it.

Suhana starts the drama and asks ishaan to tell i love you๐Ÿ˜ณ but ishaan is totally confused ๐Ÿ˜†and in force he says i love you and suhana comes and sits in his lap.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sid sees this and in anger leaves from there.As soon as sid leaves suhana also leaves but ishaan holds and asks her why she did this drama and almost gives her a lecture.she cries and ishaan says she has tears in her eyes and she leaves from there๐Ÿ˜ณ.(a must watch part.its sooo cute and sooo sweet๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›)

PART 3:

Next morning,suhana is upset that sid didn't even talked to her and just then sid comes and she tries to act to be angry on him but he says sorry and tells her he will never upset her again and they patch up.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sid takes her to a place where he decorates with flowers,balloons and all that and suhana is super excited about it. Sid and suhna dance and hey r just enjoying and go all romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ.Ishaan and his friends see all this and ishaan is happy seeing this๐Ÿ˜›. But his friends tells him that we hav to teach her a lesson as she has played with ur emotions.๐Ÿ˜†

PRECAP:

Ishaan comes to suhana and sid and tells her that he wants to talk to her in private. But suhana tells its ok and u can tell it in front of sid.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

RATING: 9/10 Ishaan-suhana scenes r cute and sid-suhana scenes r also good.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

PERFORMANCES: Ragini is superb in potraying suhana.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Jay soni is also good as a confused and a innocent boyโญ๏ธ and Mohit is also superb as a desperate lover.๐Ÿ‘

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT.
    Plz comment and plz hit LIKE button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow.... Deepthis.. girl.. u got me super excited to see it now..!!

Lovely update.. ๐Ÿค—

Dying to see the trio..  Suhana-Ishaan-Sid ๐Ÿ˜
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanx for the update..the scene btwn suhana and ishan was really cute,jay ws brilliant..and ragini as usual was awesum..
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update Deepthi..!
munni_sgp thumbnail
both suhaana and ishaan were cute.especially the dialogue hamara bags exchange huye hai aur maine sorry nahi bola(suhanaa was tooo cute)
roma4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoa....Just started watching it in the USA. I think we're like a week behind..Thanks for this update...need to catch up here too...

Thanks PH for bringing the show to the USA in english subtitles.
sisler thumbnail
thx Deepthi  nice update
**cute scenes**
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this dear..