Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks rijul. Oh,thats changu lake. I know it's very popular place in sikkim.I really love hilly area. It's really a very beautiful place. I will surely go there once.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sanchi- Thanks for the pics yaar, hru? and btw dont u think u r the only one who is supporting Jai, i am here with u πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Rijul- Thanks for the info. I would defo want to explore North east part of India when i get a chance.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

@Sanchi- Thanks for the pics yaar, hru? and btw dont u think u r the only one who is supporting Jai, i am here with u πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Rijul- Thanks for the info. I would defo want to explore North east part of India when i get a chance.

Thanks Bhavi. I am gradually getting friends here. Thanks for joining here.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sanchi- i was here since say day 1 dear. Being sort of a silent member πŸ˜‰
IndHyd thumbnail
So.. where is this place Poltangunj..Not able to find it in Google either.. It doesn't look like they shot in the actual location.Watch the snow..it's artificial in few shots..especially in AD shot.
DesiGirlMita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rijul1

Actually sanchita,i visited places like pemayangtse, gangtok, Tsomgo(changu lake)in Sikkim.The interesting  part is that wherever u go in sikkim ..it looks the same.so really cant figure out where is this place.But i think that in d show they showed the lake covered with snow na, thats changu lake i suppose..........changu lake is always covered in snow............really its heaven on earth.....a beautiful place.its truly sad that Indian government  doesnt promote North east tourism.There are a lot of places like sikkim,darjeeling which are still undiscovered by many indian travellers........the places are really beautiful...a must for people who love hill stations.

Yes..i have gone there b4 in 2006..its really cold and absolutely breath-taking!!!
Anyways,I am bengali too😊
Poltanganj is a fictional name.