mahida as indiviuals

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hey guys,

i am not able to undrestand mahendre and Brinda as individuals.

Mahendre:

1.he was beating that guy arrested  in 1st episode and was about to slap that  arrested woman also.he didn't like that Brinda was questioning that woman so polietly.In epis.2 he told brinda "toh collar pakad lena chahiya tha uska(the one who removed records about ansari)" 
this shows he is  harsh with criminals ..........then suddenly how so much sympathy  has developed in his heart for Bintana and his father..........he let Bintana go??he was also worried about Bintana visiting rehab.if Bintana's father's tears made his heart melt then why didn't that women's tears.she was telling "let my brother go"as mahendre was continously beating him.

2. he told "crime aur police mardo ki field hai aurtein aaengi toh petengi" is he a male chavnist?
    but he doesn't know even  what "chavnist" means?bcs of his bad english(i don't think that's         the reason) or he actualy is not a chavnist???????????????also his behaviour with jullie brought me in doubts about his  thinking about women(keeping julie-mahendre relation aside).he gave money to julie for her expenditure.he knows that julie works(i don't know what her proffesion is?)then why did he give money to her? he consider women are not able to earn thier bread and butter or he just thinks that julie doesn't earn much to fulfill her needs so he gave money to her?if i go with the latter than why did he say"itna toh kamato hu ki hom dono ka kharcha chal jae,even if he is talking about progression of their relation i want point out that he thinks sirf mard hi apni kamai par ghar chala ta hai or  he  told  that bcs julie's proffesion is not good and he wants to leave it.

he is rude with brinda,told that crime and police are  men's field .contray to this
he  was about to slap that female criminal in episode.that shows
 he doesn't differentiate between men and women,he would have slaped a male criminal then why not female.also the way he behaved with brinda in chamba to some extent showed that he doesn't diffentiate btw men and women. 

3.what is his problem with Brinda?bcs she is a woman as he told"crime police mardo ki field hai" or any proffesional reason like In episode 3 he said to brinda "baat aage nikalne ki nahi hai jab se tum ae ho usman sir toh bas brinda brinda karte rehte hai aaj unhe bhi  manna pada."
means he dislikes Brinda just bcs usman sir gives her importance(as emplyoee).what made him think that ?even if usman sir  thinks she is a better officer than that's a very small reason to behave with your collegue so ruedly.
his nature is not rude as he laughs( not smirks) at small things like in episode 2. when usman sir said to someone(don't know who he was? looked like a politician)"pote(granson) ka mundan ho gaya hai ab toh balon(hair) die laga na chod do"only  mahindra laughed and everyone looked at him.then again usman sir  taunted on that man  and mahendre was about to laugh again but somehow controlled his laughter(awesome acting by Rahul).he even kissed on kartthik's cheek in 3 episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†jokingly.there are many such incidents which shows his nature ismasti mazzak type.then why is he so rude with brinda .and he never laughs but smirks when he is with brinda.what can be more rude than telling  your collegue that he/she doesn't works properly.

Brinda :
i don't have much to say about her but a few things i didn't get about her.when her mother said
kaunsi jang hai jo khatam nahi hoti e told her mother"hai ek aisi jang.what jang(war)she talking about?is it her fight against crime or male dominated society

also ,with the arrested women in episode 1,she was talking polietly,trying to convience her so that she gives information contrary to mahindra's behaviour

About that Bntana she didn't feel symphaty at all even though she is so young.as when Vaibhav said :"ab ise apna pura youth jail me bitna padega"she told that the girl has has done  a crime and she would have to bear it's cnsequences.and the thing is mahi's attitude towards this case is against Brinda.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deviyani.. as far I think as you mentioned Hansi Mazak, nauk jhunk.. it must be that between them or either just a proffessional competition. I don't think he wants to hurt her or have intentions to.
That's all I wanna say.๐Ÿ˜ณ

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mahendra what do i say abt him now, Ya his actions surprise us..But he is a human being n we all change for good..He is not bad, situations are..Maybe we saw only the bad side of him in the initial epis, now we are seeing the good side of him..He is a good human being jisko kabhi kabhi thida jyaada ghussa aa jaata hai...Thats all i can say abt him

Coming to Brinda, she was upset wid the fact tht Binata being such a youngster has fallen prey to the bad habit of drugs...Its not tht she was sympathetic abt the other Nigerian woman, but tht day she was really tensed, remember all tht Bose n Usman n Mukherjee talk...So she was a bit low tht day n i felt she reacted in tht manner:) We guys are supposed to be proffesionals when we work but its difficult when u have faced a situation like Brinda faced  befire she was interrogating tht nigerain woman...
I don think Mahendra is against Brinda n Vice versa, they are doing their jobs. Nock jhock toh chali rehti hai, sometimes jokingly sometimes seriously...
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahendra.....is a kinda guy who thinks he is a Man but some times his boyish acts come out.......like he flirts ,laughs at jokes.....Angry young man Big B ka fan hoga..๐Ÿ˜† he has grown in such a background where men abuse women physically so no wonder he thought of hittinig the Balck woman ......but i guess if he had slapped her...it would have been for the first and for the last time....cause he does not seem to be a kind of a person who will take it as a pride or some thing .....i have said it before and keep saying it that the Man has a heart and is emotional banda or may be Binata was more co operative and gave away info easily unlike the Black women....she seemed to be a bit stubborn which made him angry

in all i would .....he is like a nariyal...you knw bahar se sakt and andar se naram ๐Ÿ˜†

Brinda ......thinks she is braveeeeeee woman....but yet she has the innocence of a girl in her...she thinks she doesn't not let her heart rule over her mind .......but gets fooled with likes of Anuj taking advantage of her innocence

okk now this is how i look at them together....professionals with an attitude to excel .........and beat each other professionally ........... but individually both Mahendra as well as Brinda wont like to hurt each other physically nor emotionally on personal basis ....its only professional competition between the two
rapi_c thumbnail
hey deboo, here's my thoughts:

1. binata is not yet a professional criminal so that may explain mahendra's stance with her. remember he was so patient with the kid he met on street playing cricket? in a way, he was persuading him to leave the criminalistic way of thinking. perhaps binata evokes same response in him as did that kid..! on the other hand, that nigerian woman was a hardcore criminal. mahi had told karthik (when they were waiting in car to nab her)  "aise kaam karegi to jayegi hi. khabar pakki hai uske kartooto ki." so he has no soft core for ppl who are serial-offender thus no mercy for nigerian drug smuggler!

2. i may be a bit prejudiced in saying this, but i think when he offered julie (hum dono ka kharcha chal jae), he only meant to say that julie should leave life of crime and probably prostituion. as julie is most probably from some slum areas (from wherever mahi is too!) she might not have enough education/qualifications to get other means of earning a livelihood. and maybe that's why mahi offered her that. it's strictly my opinion as i don't think ill of mahi yet.. ๐Ÿ˜›

but i do think that he believes in male superiority and that translates to me 'a chauvinist'. when he was abt to slap that woman, he was actually following his own dictum "auratein ghusengi to pitengi"  so that's not contradictory. (though i think he only meant to irritate brinda without actually meaning it.)
btw, his normal behaviour with brinda in chamba is laudable.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3. ppl can be really competitive in their profession and rude with their 'rivals' at work. my guess is mahi used to be favorite officer of Usman before brinda came into picture, that's why mahi is kinda offensive towards brinda using a tirade of petty accusations against her (not anymore in chamba stay!). this rivalry with brinda is more professional than chauvinistic imo.
in the "dye lagana chor do scene", that guy was ansari's lawyer dayal. ๐Ÿ˜†

Brinda- i think she meant both wars but mainly drug one.
she was emotionally disturbed while interrogating the nigerian woman. otherwise i don't think she tolerates the criminals politely.
mahi's attitude towards this case is against Brinda.> what's new, mahi's stand is always opposite to brinda..!! ๐Ÿ˜†

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you guys for replying........i first thought to delete this topic as i didn't type anything clearly and properly even i made mistake in typing the topic's name .....d is missing in indiviuals๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
my typing is too bad but thanks for replying