i know the way he enters, and rips the more guy off his leg
is just outstanding πŸ‘
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

i know the way he enters, and rips the more guy off his leg
is just outstanding πŸ‘

& the other scene jisne mere hosh uda diye was when he made an entry in the black pathani cuming down the stairs ...*sigh*😍😍
iwantitall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

& the other scene jisne mere hosh uda diye was when he made an entry in the black pathani cuming down the stairs ...*sigh*😍😍

i knowww.... dutta+black+AY mode= ☺️
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

i knowww.... dutta+black+AY mode= ☺️

Dutta in anything ..wid or widout is ...☺️☺️
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nice dotw topic. i read an interview of paresh rawal and some articles on the show on TB and was intrigued. paresh rawal said that the story was inspired by a maid in his relative's house who was made to look unattractive so that she wouldnt marry and go away as the relative's family members were too lazy to do the house work. then a TB article said that though the heroine looks ugly she is actually very pretty. but somehow once the show started i wanst very enthu as i thought its yet another of those social issue shows.
then came news of the hero's entry who is supposed to be a don. now that was a first as serial heroes rarely work on the wrong side of the law. then came news that mishal was doing the role and i thought let me give the show a try. i had seen mishal in LS...I found him good but i wasnt a big fan.
and then datta's entry....omg! omg! omg! what an entry it was it. and then the chemistry between tasha in the hand pump and car mirror scene. i knew i wanted more! and so far the show hasnt disappointed me.
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's all my husband's fault πŸ˜ƒ

He was hospitalized with TB last november, his condition was very critical then. When he got home this January, he had to spend most of the time on the couch or in bed, because his knee is a total mess due to the illness and he almost can't move. He was bored, watched, I think, every serial airing on the channel untill he got admitted again. I never paid attention to what he was watching. But one day I came into the living room just in time to see More slap the hero. But what really got my attention was this hilarious eyebrow-dance he made after that. That really made me laugh. I watched the rest of the episode, but wasn't very interested.

A few days later, I guess, I saw another piece of an episode and my husband gave me a short summary about the synopsis. Sounded kind of interesting and I started to watch the show, later I even started watching the episodes I had missed and I was/ am rather intrigued. I like the characters. I appreciate the fact that the cameraman doesn't spend the little time an episode has with zooming into every face in the room at least twice, I like the pace and of course the chemistry between the leads.

I was curious. Why does a young woman cover her face like that? How is she able to live with all the humialations? She must be a strong personality to endure/ be above all the ignorance around her. I guess that's what actually got me. The strong main character, a fraguile looking girl on the outside, but a fighter trough and trough.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly started watching it because I was intrigued by the "don with principles" and the "girl who chooses to be ugly". These were very different ideas to me - I had never seen something like this before. And I was intrigued by what exactly was going through their head and how they were explaining and justifying each of their choices. It was different - and so far I haven't been disappointed. And off course, the family relationships just made me love this show even more! πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Sindhya..

Hmm.. I have watched LTL from day 1 however wasn't glued to it as i am now.The story was very eye catching with Naku hiding her face and all but the real reason I got totally addicted is Dutta/Mishal.. I hadn't seen him before and when he made his entrance i was fully latoo over him, since then theres been no looking back.. I don't miss a single episode and catch up on the weekend if i miss small scenes.

Also I loved Vinay Rohraa in Ranbir Rano and was very sad when he left the show so when I knew he would be here I had to watch it.. So the reason the show is a hit with me is Dutta and Baiji the hotties of the show..

iwantitall thumbnail
niiceee wooowwww.... sooooo manyyy opinionss
myy muuumm startedd watchingg whennn nakkuuss facee wuuzzz revealedddd.... sheee wuuuzz likee wowww... whyy does she hide??
:P:P
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Good question Cindy. Well, I started watching the show when More saw the real beauty of Naku and persuaded in cruel way🀒. I know that was the sick track but it kind of bound me to the show. And then My My, the entry of Dutta😳 well that completely hooked me up with the show.