Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 26/3/10 Episode No 153

The new arrival's name is Sindhu - has come from Malaysia - sariyaana altaap pOnnu. Demeans Mr.Mangu and asks him to play porter. Mangu tells hubby darling that this Sindhu is the future Mrs.Shanky. Pavithra is in a temple - has visions of Kallu getting thrown out of the house..... seeing Kallu at the bus stop...
deputes God as a messenger "enga amma vai kaatti kudu ppa"..As she goes out, she seesher Hari.  He talks about their wedding but Pavi says that she can never marry some one who testified against
her mother "enga amma ippO enge nnu kooda enakku theriyalai" BF says that he knows her mother's whereabouts and takes her along to show Kallu's house. They go in the bike and dash against Mangu's car. Well Mangu gets to see the couple as her driver calls them "saavu grakkis" Mangu wonders " ivanga nichayathaartham
thaan ninnu pOche...ippo...epdi ..together?" Decides to do some thing about it.

Kallu and Bhagavathi - Bhagavathi says that her talk with Pazhani has thrown a lot of light on Prasad's murder case. " Now I know that Prasad was a cad. Not just WF, there are quite a few who would want to see the end of that cad. So, I can divert the case and get WF out" Kallu says that getting WF is not enough " we need to find the killer so WF goes scot free for life !!" Bhagavathi says that she suspects Ganga " pakkalam but I can get WF out soon"

Mangu goes to Hari's house. Talks as if she is very concerned about Pavi - " ippo thaan athunga rendum katti pidichi kittu bike le porathai paarthen... antha kalyanathai..epdiyaavathu..." Hari's mom jumps and says "never.... dont come her with such ideas" Mangu leaves happily " patha vaichathu kozhunthu vittu blazing......jolllyyyyy"

Bhasky is home for food. Sakku asks him to eat slowly and go. Bhasky bad mouths daddy " I am doing every thing alone, avar thinnu thinnu thoongaraar..." Sakku sees that Deva is listening to the conversation. Proves that she is her mother's daughter - sides FIL and tells hubby that FIL is upset. Bhasky says that he is also upset about all the recent happenings - " But, I can't forsake the business !! Shanky does not want to lend a helping hand...appa is mooning....I have to deal with everything..." Well, he finally sees dad ....listening to his outbursts...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 29/3/10 Episode No 154 - Archives copy

Continuation of Bhasky bad mouthing daddy ...and learning that daddy dearest was privy to that conversation with darling Sakku. Deva looks dejected  ( thennai yai petha Ilaneeru... pillaiyai petha kanneru - BG by Roja) Pavi meets mommy ..thanks to Hari. Pavi wants to stay with mommy for ever but mommy says that Pavi can not desert daddy dearest - "unga appa is the worst affected...so be with him,ok?? And please do not contact me unless it is absolutely essential" Pavi and Hari leave.

Malayaala Bhagavathi is interrogating the watch man - the one who watches the building where Prasad was murdered. Bhagavathi thruvufies the watch man and learns that Prasad
visits often and Gangadhar stopped visiting once the building stalled. Pavi is goading daddy to eat and talks like Kallu. Deva is moved that his daughter is another Kallu and praises her to the skies. Pavi has a valid Q " now you talk so high of mommy but when she was thrown out of the house, you were quiet??!!" Deva says that his silence has a different dimension. Pavi decides not to let the cat out of the bag - hides meeting mommy.

Hari comes back home and mommy takes him to task "forget Pavi, ok??' Hari is categorical " I respect you but I love Pavi. I can not marry any one else". Mommy demeans Kallu and family
"kolaikaara kudumbam....nadathai ketta DIL...blah blah..." Wants Hari to marry some one else but Hari says "no way". Mommy says " Pavi or me.... choose beta choose...." Hari learns that Mangu was the one who carried tales about Hari Oor suthufying with Pavi. Hari's sister pacifies him and says that she will take care of things " give me Kallu's address... I want to meet her.."

Mangu kuluppatufies, garlands Shanky bakhra and introduces Sindhu - Sakku lends support ( nee enna omnipotent omnipresent aa??? ange hubby kku serving food??? padaal nnu inge vanthutte???!! epdi??) Bakhra is all set to "mmheee mmheee"

Freeze
rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday     30/3/10 Episode No 155

This is going to be real brief folks - this serial gets on Roja's nerves.

Shanky is educated by Mangu and Sakku as to how Kallu chose a
sakkadai for him when Sindhu was the chosen one in the first place.
Bhagavathi meets a friend of WF and asks about the picnic story.
Suma has written a letter to the police commissioner saying that
Ganesh might harm her. Ganesh gets a copy by courier and Suma
needles him further. Nandhini Pappa faints again - Ponnu goads her
to apply for bail. ( Roja skips details since she does not see much interest among  the IF ians for this serial - she and Laksh are the only paava patta jenmangal !!) Bhagavathy meets Ganga - needles him - says that WF did not kill Prasad "he is a womanizer and so many are after his blood !! Even u were not happy with him !! " Ganga explodes " so you think that I killed my own son?" Bhagavathy has a mysterious smile....

Freeze

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.