Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mohit Malik to quit Godh Bharaai?

Is Mohit Malik ending his journey in Sony's Godh Bharaai?

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit is a transformed man after getting engaged..

Aditi Shirwaiker claims that post her engagement, Mohit Maik has become more responsible and is ...

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next

Godh Bharai to go off air?
If rumours are to believed then Sphere Origin's Godh Bharai which started four months back on Sony may be pulled off by the channel this month. This has obviously been a result of the declining TRPs. The latest TRP of the show is 0.2. It is also buzzed that the channel is planning to replace it either with Sagar Art's Vrat Kathayein or Cinevistaas' new show.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sushant-Singh-is-upset&aid=1977
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet Surprises
Buzz up!
Soumita Sengupta & Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Everyone loves the surprises that their friends and family give them. TV stars are no different. We get them to share the most memorable surprises that they have received.
Showing 3 of 7 images Previous    Next

Shakti Anand
The best gift that I have ever received was given by my wife Sai. One evening I came from a shoot and was surprised to find some bike keys. I later got to know that Sai had bought me a bike. This gift was really memorable because normally women are against bikes but here the women in my life herself gifted it to me.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sweet-Surprises&aid=2056

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shakti Anand
One role I would love to play is Jack Kiefer (played by Kiefer Suitherland) in the show 24. The role is so powerful and has so much scope. Given a chance I would to play that role.