Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

weee weereee truthhfulyyyy

wee weree imaginingggg dttaa inn a whhiiteee kuurtaa
WWEEEEEETTTTT 😳

Oooooo😍

Kinna Sona lagega na?Embarrassed

If you do put him in a white shirt or Kurta, then you better put Naku in a white sari or Chudidar...it would be shooo cute!!

warna...ill give you another ThapadπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
iwantitall thumbnail
hieyyaaaaaa payall
:D:D:D:D
myy bummyyy babeeeeee
:P:P
koii newww sceness sooojhhee??
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay this is something that I have had in my head for a while 😳 yes Dutta and Naku have taken over completely! πŸ˜† Plus its regarding the future track that the CVs are actually going to carry out for Dutta Naku! There's no supriya or seema keema πŸ˜† this is after Dutta Naku have had a chance to come closer, they have so much understanding and empathy for each other by this point, they are like good friends! BTW it's a little sad at the start

So Moore kidnaps Nakusha again πŸ₯± (damn that guy πŸ˜†) but our hero Dutta 😳 finds out and sets out on a mission to find Naku for her family as they are really worried. He's angry and fired up as someone had the guts to steal from Dutta Bhau's house and that too a person! 😲 

On the other side, Moore has lost Naku again, (shes always running isn't she πŸ˜†) she saw her chance and ran for it, but doesn't know where to go, had to hide so she doesn't get found out. BTW this is outside it's one of them shipping docks and it's raining heavly!

Dutta comes and points all his men including Bhaji to be quiet and move out (looks like a police mission πŸ˜†) so they move out to find Naku, Dutta goes off on his own too, with his gun out he moves quietly and slowly and does a 180 turn to see if he can spot anything. His back is not covered... 

Meanwhile Naku sees Dutta who's standing quite closer to her but cant see her since she's hiding behind some big boxes. She wants to call out to him but doesn't want to attract any attention also she doesn't want him to see her as her make-up is wet and may come off any moment.

Suddenly Moore creeps up at a distance behind Dutta, there's a distance of a few meters between them and on seeing Dutta Moore gets angry *thinks that Dutta is here again to save Naku* so he decides to shoot Dutta and get him out of the way (no Dutta = no Kanta + Naku πŸ˜†) *btw Dutta is looking the other way and doesn't know about Moore being behind him.*

Naku who is watching Dutta turns and sees Moore, she wants to call out but again doesn't want to be found, Moore slowly brings his gun up and points it at Dutta, Naku seeing this is worried for Dutta, Moore shoots but before you know it Naku ran and stood in the way of the bullet, it hits her, just in time Dutta turns around, Moore, Dutta and Naku are all shocked at what just happened.

Dutta shouts "Nahinnnnnn" (in totally filmy style) in rage he looses control and shoots Moore 3 times, Moore drops dead. 😈 Just in time Dutta catches the falling Naku, she falls right into Dutta's arms, Dutta is confused and grief-striken, Naku's eyes are slowly closing but she manages to keep them open, she brings her hand up slowly and touches Dutta cheek, *Dutta is feeling lost by this point* she wants to say something but instantly her hand drops as do her eyes close. Naku lays in Dutta's arms motionless, like a dead body while the rain is the only sound that can be heard. (Proper filmy scene, 😍 rain, plus the dim white light focusd only on Dutta and Nakku, Dutta is lost)

Dutta touches her face, he tries to revive her but nothing happen. by accident his white sleeves touches her face and off comes some of her make-up. Dutta is even more confused and is in a big shock! Is this what Naku was hiding?

By this time Baaji and the rest have caught up to Dutta after hearing the gun shot. Baaji is shocked to see Naku shot and he looks over at Moore's body, he points at the rest of the men to get rid of Moore's body.

Meanwhile Dutta, who's feeling all emotions at once, doesn't know what to do, he can't think, he picks Naku up in his arms and takes her to the car, Baaji runs behind him and opens the door for him, Dutta slowly lays Naku's body in the back and runs to the drivers seat. Baaji too gets in and phones home to tell them that Naku has been shot, he tells them to get to the hospital. Dutta, Baaji and Naky reach the hospital in 5 mins. *Dutta had been driving like a maniac*

They reach the hospital, Naku is in Dutta's arms, he quickly calls for the doctors, the doctors come and take her into the ICU, Dutta wants to go in but isn't allowed, he gets angry but Baaji manages to calm him down *Baaji is confused as to why Dutta is acting so differently, he gets a clue and tries to speculate*

The whole family come, they all wait for any news, finally the doctor comes and tells them that "Naku is no more", Naku's family all start crying, Dutta's family are all shocked and sad.

In front of everyone Dutta totally loses it and grabs the doctors collar shouting at him and threatening him. Baaji again tries to calm Dutta down, *Baaji's speculation was right*  Dutta runs into the ICU, he's alone there but when he looks over at Naku he doesn't know what to think! He's shocked again!

The nurses had cleaned black make-up off Naku and were also confused as to why she had that on since she's so beautiful. Dutta glares at them, feeling scared they leave.

Dutta  goes up to Naku, he holds her hand gently and says is this what you were hiding from me? Your true face. Is this why Moore was after you? You can't leave like this, you can't leave your family, you can't leave me, you have saved my life on numerous occasions, how will I repay you? He touches her face. 😳 how will I repay your family back, what will I tell them that by trying to save me you lost your life? He's angry and shouting now: YOU JUST CANT LEAVE, I NEED ANSWERS, AND YOUR GOING TO GIVE THEM TO ME, I WANNA REPAY YOU FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU HAVE SAVED MY LIFE, PLEASE COME BACK! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU, I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YET ANOTHER PERSON THAT I CARE ABOUT SO MUCH, DON'T GO, COME BACK...

*Miracle happens* *Obviously Naku hears him and doesn't want to leave therefore comes back* (this is totally filmy types πŸ˜†)

Just then Naku starts breathing heavly, she needs oxygen, Dutta shouts for the doctor, the Doc comes running and is shocked at seeing Naku alive, he has never seen anything like it, he quickly puts the oxygen mask on Naku and calls for the nurses too, he tells Dutta to leave, but Dutta is shocked, he holds onto her hand, the doctor tries to work around Dutta but cant so he calls Baaji and tells him to take Dutta away, Baaji comes and manages to get Dutta to move but in the process also sees Naku's true face and is shocked.

From outside Dutta watches Naku and the hectic atmosphere inside where the doctors are working on Naku, trying to get her to calm down and breathe slowly.

Now Dutta understood why he didnt feel balanced all that time, its because he thought he had lost Naku, the thought of it nearly made him lose his mind, in rage he doesn't know what he would've done, but now that she is back he will make sure that she never leaves his side, he will protect her from everything that tries to hurt her, no matter what. He can't lose Naku, she is too special for him, she has slowly become his life and loosing her would mean loosing his life...😳 

Baaji is watching Dutta and then Naku inside, he's confused, sensing Baaji's confusion Dutta tells him not to mention what he just saw to anyone, there is a reason why Naku had hidden herself and until she tells them he should not breathe a word to anyone.

CUTE D-N MOMENT! πŸ˜‰

After Naku is stable, Dutta is allowed to see her again. He forbiddes everyone except for Naku's family to go see Naku, but only after he had seen her first.

Dutta goes in, he sits close to Naku, she is sleeping *Doctors had told Dutta that Naku would wake up any moment* Holding her hand again, he sits quietly and watches the pretty Naku 😳 *he has a 1000 questions in his mind but decides not to say anything* Naku slowly becomes conscious, slowly she opens her eyes and the first person she sees is Dutta who by the way is smiling at her and looking at her with affection. She recalls all that had happened so far, recalling the way Dutta screamed, Moore and the gun shots. This memory scares her, she shuts her eyes tightly and squeezes his hand.

Dutta is alarmed, he understands that she's thinking about everything that has happened. So he slowly in a loving voice tells her that she's alright, everythings okay now, she's safe, he won't let nothing happen to her, never will he let her hand go.

Naku slowly opens her eyes again, she confused as to what Dutta has just said, she looks up at his face, which is glowing with happiness, she's confused, so she smiles lightly at him and looks down at her hand which is in his hand, she tries to let go but he firmly holds onto it. Naku is blushing, she doesn't know what to say, she just looks away and closes her eyes.

Dutta is smiling smugly but even he is embrassed *he knows that he made Naku blush as he can see her cheeks glowing red ☺️*  he reaches up to her face and moves it towards his side, Naku is alarmed, she keeps her eyes tightly shut, she doesn't know what's going on, but the butterflies in her stomach are indicating something else! (πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)

Dutta moves forward slowly and whispers: "Kahan chupa kay rakha tha yeh chand sa chehra?" (yes I stole it from the episode πŸ˜† it seemed like the perfect thing to say and I couldn't think of anything else πŸ˜†πŸ˜³) Naku is even more shocked, what is Dutta saying she thinks, so she opens her eyes and looks at Dutta, *eye lock session happens* 

She starts feeling really shy 😳, so she looks away at her other hand and is dismayed that her make-up is not on.

Her heart sinks, she is happy but sad at the same time, now Dutta will know her truth but also hate her and never talk to her, tears start to form in her eyes and one manages to escape, which by chance Dutta catches. She looks at him again, but this time with a sorry expression. He smiles affectionately at her again. 

In a calm voice he says I know what your thinking, even though Im hurt that you never told me your secret I wont hold it against you, you had your reasons. Rest for now and we will talk again when you have recovered completely.   

Naku is totally amazed, she looks at Dutta with a loving expression. He returns the gesture by kissing her hand gently and saying bye to her. Naku is still in a daze from everything that has just happened, she is still staring at Dutta leaving, when Dutta reaches the door he looks back, gives Naku another dreamy smile and leaves. 😍

Naku is stunned...what did just happen now?

Baaji who was hiding, had seen everything that just went on between Naku and Dutta, he is happy for Dutta as he found another lease of life, someone to love again and this time he knew it would last. 😳

Totally cheesy, (so cheesy you can actually eat it πŸ˜†) but this is something along the lines of what I want to happen, however I hope the CVs have a better scenario than the one I have presented, I think this'd be quite romantic 😳 do let me know what you guys think!
salsa_fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in our forum v have great talent.carry on gysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .goooooood job. all r full wid romanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-iPayal- thumbnail
OMG, Just-Maybe!! that was awesome, i really hope it happens that way, it even had its AYM moments!! it was better than perfect, you should start your own FF, lolz :D

Ive met you before na? im DMG yuna thread i think...i dont remember you name [Sowwwie! } [Blush] ^_^
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

OMG, Just-Maybe!! that was awesome, i really hope it happens that way, it even had its AYM moments!! it was better than perfect, you should start your own FF, lolz :D

Ive met you before na? im DMG yuna thread i think...i dont remember you name [Sowwwie! } [Blush] ^_^

πŸ˜† Thanks hun, I might even consider starting my own FF πŸ˜† yes met you in DMG forums and yes it was YuNa Island πŸ˜‰ it's Faz btw 😊
-iPayal- thumbnail
really?? OMG, do so...youd be really good, especially after that trailer of you writing, hehe!!
😍
Thats right, now i remember Faz, how come you dont go theyre anymore?
iwantitall thumbnail
faaazzzz...*dreamyy looksss* u defooo neeeeddd too startt ann ff
:D:D

@payall- heyaaa
:D:D
-iPayal- thumbnail
Heyya Cindyy---i need a name for you!! kya bolu tujhe??
iwantitall thumbnail
hahaahh... canntt cuummm upp wiidd a namee bttrr thaannn BUMMMYYYY
:P