Article - Rahul Mahajan's big day is here

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rahul Mahajan's big day is here
Indo-Asian News Service
Friday, March 05, 2010 ()
Print | A+   A-
The stage is set for Rahul Mahajan's wedding. Out of the three finalists - Nikunj Malik, Dimpy Ganguly and Harpreet Chhabra - he will chose one as his life partner on the reality show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega on NDTV Imagine Saturday.

After edging past 14 prospective brides Nikunj, Dimpy and Harpreet have become the top three contenders vying to become Rahul's wife. They have done their bit to impress Rahul - they have cooked him a meal, wooed him with love letters and taken care of kids.

Now the entire nation is eagerly waiting for Rahul's decision that he will take Saturday and it will be telecast live on the channel from 9 pm onwards.

All the three girls are a little tense but excited.

"For some strange reason, I am not nervous but very excited. I am just finalizing my outfit for my Big Day. I am hoping I am lucky enough to be Rahul's bride," said Nikunj.

Dimpy is experiencing mixed feelings.

"I am very excited yet nervous at the same time. I am really looking forward to 6th March," she said.

Harpreet too is nervous and says "apart from marrying Rahul, great responsibilities too will come along. I hope Rahul's decision is in my favour."

The wedding will take place in a luxurious suburban hotel in Mumbai where the who's who of society will grace the occasion to shower their blessings on the couple.

Ace designers Vikram Phadnis, Neeta Lulla and Ashley Rebello will dress up Rahul's brides-to-be.

Rahul plans to go to Maldives and Ireland for his honeymoon, if a court which is holding his passport allows him to do so. He is facing charges of using prohibited drugs.
Source :

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣🤣Lmaooooooooo....read the last line, the honeymoon is pending the court's release of his passport, which has been taken away for his pending drug abuse charges....such is the greatness of our dulhe miyan....god bless the poor soul who will become his second wife tomorrow.... jai ho !!! 👏👏👏
beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechocoholic

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#009933" size="3">🤣🤣🤣Lmaooooooooo....read the last line, the honeymoon is pending the court's release of his passport, which has been taken away for his pending drug abuse charges....such is the greatness of our dulhe miyan....god bless the poor soul who will become his second wife tomorrow.... jai ho !!! 👏👏👏</font>

I'm sure he will not b able to go until case settles by then it will b more than ur n second1 has to adjust with daydreaming or somewhere in India.. If it is nikunj she will definetely kill him or divorce him LOL
Sonia4rmUK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ih sangeet party , he was telling Nikunj that he is alergic to  Gajra ( Motia flowers) and look at him in this photo , is he not have same motia flowers sahra or it is made of popcorns??????????🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww, the irony of it all ,   all these women throwing themselves at him , but he is at the mercy of the court to go on a honeymoon😆
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Passport to mil jaayega..Sunjay Dutt used to travel in this manner throught the time the case against him was pending..Yeh sab criminals duniya ghoom aate hain cases chalte rehte hain   😕

LMAO @ Popcorns 🤣
mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Passport to mil jaayega..Sunjay Dutt used to travel in this manner throught the time the case against him was pending..Yeh sab criminals duniya ghoom aate hain cases chalte rehte hain   😕

LMAO @ Popcorns 🤣

Yupss this is true, it's the sad reality of India, that as long as one is rich and powerful, you can get away with practically anything.....i won't be surprised even if the case against him is dropped....
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
heheheh the passport line i sindeed funny