Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

im back! and working on it! :)

Sheena I think u n khush r alike in that but still I choose Khush over u as atleast her story give us more update than u.

U r our spammer who ia lways ready than why so slow over here.😆
I hope now u r fine and out from hospital.😉
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update plz sheena
i hope u r fine now dont want to give u stress but hope u update this ff soon plzzzzzzzzzz
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Promo for Part 7:

2 years later:
"Happy Birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday dear Amitttt, happy birthday to youuuuu" we sang as Amit cut his football shaped cake, courtesy his father. I had been opting for a nice neutral colored cake, but as they say, 'Like father, like son.'

I smiled at Amit as he fed the cake to me and his father and we fed it back to him. Soon enough, the kids went back to playing, the adults went back to chatting, and I walked into the kitchen to get paper plates and silverware for the cake when I heard someone behind me. I turned around immediately, only to find my husband's eyes poring into mine. He came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, and forcefully tugged my hands up to hug him back. I couldn't help but frown behind his back, where he couldn't see the face that was being made at him. I sighed silently, this was a routine with us. Fight then make up. I was sick and tired. Perhaps my decision of listening to Papa and getting married to him was not so right after all?

Who do you think Nikki's husband is? Dhruv or Abhi? Awaiting your reponses!

Sorry so much guys for the delay. I want to let you know that I will be updating this ff ATLEAST every weekend, if not more. Thanks for sticking to me and this ff!

Sheena :D

piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow sheena thanx for the promo i think her husband is abhi
i hope abhi hi ho but let wait for ur update
thank sheena for giving us the update every weekend
i m so happy that u came back n started working on this ff
🤗
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sheena dear

Sorry for late reply busy in my own.

But you left me confused, hows all that happened n why i didn't get to know about it. I don't think its Abhi because Nikki regretting of getting married to him. Nikki is irresistable in front of Abhi's charm even he hurt her so much.

You always make my work harder because u updated after so so long that i have to go back pages to read the story one more time where u left.

Pls be little regular with ur update.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GOSH Sheenuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! me is soooooooo sorry!!!!!!

Dekha yeh hi hota hai agar ek zindagi baad updtae karo toh! I'd forgotten all about the story! Hayye Rabbaaaaaa...but thanks for the PM anyway.

I'll have to read it from the start all over again to remember. Don't have time for that now, as I've still to read Mich's new scene. So will do it soon!
But from what I gather faintly, good job! Par me wants a longer update!!!!
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, a promo....thanx Sheena. Atleast nw we can hope dat u wud continue this ff atleast. This was really a misterious promo. I hope Nikka ka ye hubby Abhi ho. Do continue sooooon plzzzzz....
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
SHEEEEEENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys! Below is the much awaited part, gone 2 years into the future! The next part will consist of what had happened before, how Nikki forgave Abhi, and how Abhi found out about Amit. My writing skills aint that great since my long break, so please do bear with me! Enjoy and pleaseeeee comment/criticize!

"Happy Birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday dear Amitttt, happy birthday to youuuuu" we sang as Amit cut his football shaped cake, courtesy his father. I had been opting for a nice neutral colored cake, but as they say, 'Like father, like son.'

I smiled at Amit as he fed the cake to me and his father and we fed it back to him. Soon enough, the kids went back to playing, the adults went back to chatting, and I walked into the kitchen to get paper plates and silverware for the cake when I heard someone behind me. I turned around immediately, only to find my husband's eyes poring into mine. He came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, and forcefully tugged my hands up to hug him back. I couldn't help but frown behind his back, where he couldn't see the face that was being made at him. I sighed silently, this was a routine with us. Fight then make up. I was sick and tired. Perhaps my decision of listening to Papa and getting married to him was not so right after all?

He sensed I wasn't happy with this, and he released me and stepped back. "Pleaseeeee maaf kardo ab!" He begged as he got down on his knees and held his ears.

I smiled. "Fine. But what will you do for me?"

He leaned forward, still on his knees, and kissed my huge stomach. "Anything." He replied.

"So you can get me Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch with marshmallows and M&M's and hot fudge on the top? And a good movie?"

He laughed. "Of course sweetheart! But right now I think everyone's waiting for us. Chalein?"

I smiled and he held my hand and led me into the living room where all the adults were seated.

Suddenly he leant towards me. "There's a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at him, puzzled. A surprise? For me? He nodded and led me towards the door. Right as we reached the door, he got a phone call. He answered and smiled when he heard the other person, then hung up.

"Close your eyes for a minute, Nikki."

"What? Lekin yahan to kuch bhi nahin hai!"

"Just close your eyes" he insisted, the made me close my eyes and covered them with his hand. The next thing I knew, I heared the door open. I tugged at Abhi's hand.

"Okay, ready?" "Haan"

"Okay' 1'2'3!" He opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was'

I let her open her eyes, and after a moment, she screamed. "PAPA! MAMA!" as she rushed forward and hugged them, already starting to leak tears.

"Nikki beta,kaisi ho?"

"Main theek hoon Mama' aap kaisi hain?"

"Main bilkul theek hoon, beta!"

"Aur Papa, aap?"

"Main bhi ekdum theek hoon! Dekho!"

Nikki giggled and hugged her dad again. "I missed you Papa." He wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you too beta."

And then Nikki's mom noticed me. "Arre, Abhi! Kaise ho?"

"Main bikul theek hoon aunty."

Nikki's mom smiled tightly at me. "And where is the birthday boy?"

"Maa, who kahin khel raha hoga' Subah se bhag daud kar raha hain. Aaj usne pump bhi nahin kiya! Kitni mushkil se cake kaatne bulayaa, aur phirse bhaag gaaya woh!"

Her dad chuckled. "Nikki beta, uski umar hain khelna koodna! Khel ne do usse!"

Nikki smiled. "Chalo mama, papa' Upar chalte hain!"

"Haan beta' chalo."

*************************************************************************************

Abhi didn't think so, but I had noticed the tight smile my mom gave him. I couldn't understand why mama  hadn't forgiven Abhi like papa and I had. I know he left me, especially when I was pregnant, but he had his reasons. But I still don't know why he never came back during those four years. And still, I don't get why papa had forced me to marry Abhi, even though mama was against it. '

"Nanuuuuu! Naniii!" I heard Amit shout as he happily jumped into his Nanu's waiting arms.

"Arrey, Amit Happy Birthday beta!"

"Thank you Nanu, thank you Nani. Mere gifts kahan hai?"

Mama reached behind her and pulled out a huge bag filled with presents and handed it to Amit, who stared at the huge bag of gifts and then lugged it to the other room to open it in front of his friends.

Papa laughed as he watched Amit struggle to pull the bag. "Bilkul Nikhil ki tarah hai woh."

My eyes shot back to Papa. For the first time in seven years, he had mentioned Nikhil.

Nikhil, my little brother Nikhil.

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Reserved for part 7 ~ Will be here by 7 pm.

:D

Uhmmm...and when does your "7pm" come, exactly?