Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey thank u soooooooooooooo much avni....

i'll try my best dr..i also luv dem....

Originally posted by: sidroobaba25

πŸ‘

Great update swati... lovely!!
all the sigges n avis were so go0d!!

πŸ‘

OMGGGGGGGGGGG......

thanks a billion hun.....thank u soooooooooooooo much...

means a lot to me...thanx a lot...

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

amazing, awesome creations πŸ‘ loved them.
keep it up dear.

hey rakhi di.hw r u????

so glad to see u...

thanx a bunch di for liking my work...means a lot to me...

thanx a tonn astha....means a lot to me....πŸ€—

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks a bunch swati for the Ash-Drashti one!!!! Love it so much!!! Ca't wait to use it!! It's so beautiful!!!! AWWW!! I can't stop gushing over it!!! You'r the best babe!!!!!!!

hey hetal......hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

hw r u dr???

thanx a tonn dr for  liking it..n thank u for using it too...πŸ€—

i also luvd it....😊

i didn't use ny extra brush coz it was looking beautiful w/o ny decoration......😳

coz both d  pix were very sweet n rly angelic...as u told d text for it....

thank u soooooooooooooooooo much...u made me blush....☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

It's very pretty Swati.πŸ˜ƒ Amazing style.πŸ‘

Hey, I actually have a small req if you don't mind.😳😳😳

Could you please stack this req you made me with two other avis you made?

Please stack them vertically....thanks a lot!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a bunch di for liking it...

awwwww...

di rly very sorry...actually today i formatted my PC..

so r8 nw i don't hv imageready...rly very sorry,,,,πŸ˜•

so i can't stack dem.. 

Originally posted by: chip.

Wonderful job, Swati! πŸ‘ Everything's just fabulous! Particularly shahidlicious and hetal's requests... They look great! πŸ‘πŸΌ And the new banner just rocks... Keep it up! β­οΈ

hey chip.....

thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for liking them....

means a lot to be...awww...dat Dabanng one....

he he..i hope she would also like it....😳

n thank u once agian....

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aww, that's alright Swati, will stack them myself sometime. :) Was just too lazy to do it, heehee.
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sooo much for the siggy....its totally awesome...one of the bests that I have seen on this moment betwn ashi n yuvi 😳.....i was totally floored with how u wrote the text n managed to use so many pics...thanks soo much once again....am using the sig right awayπŸ˜ƒ

btw the rest of the update is gr8 too...ur really a wonderful sig maker...wonder how I missed ur shop till now
DamRyeong thumbnail
thanx a tonn guys,,,,
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OH. MY. GOD. 😲 I thought I'm only kidding when I call you Goga par tusi to sach mein jaadugar ho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Where to begin... I still can't believe that you did all my suggs and reqs all at once, ab baaki sab logon ke banaaye huye sigs gaye bhaad mein, my whole dabba is all Swati, Swati, Swati πŸ˜† Each one is better than the next, all the effects/colorings you used in each sig you made me (and everyone else, but especially me πŸ˜†) is magic, so perfect for the pics, LOVE them πŸ˜ And the borders you put on my avis are soooooo lovely - they even cover the subtitles, bonus  Will have to bug Janu to stack them for me vertically also, that way I'll be an even better advertisement for you πŸ˜† Even her reqs are soooooo sweet, I'll have to use them soon also... and Hetal's, Ashi's, Aish's... sabke sab ati ati ATI sundar bane, hats off πŸ‘ As for the freebies I LOVE the banner, Guru's piercing eyes look even more so with that painting effect... and the Dhanush-baan waala sig with no text - esp in the second version, with the less saturated coloring... is tooooooooo striking and mindblowing and powerful, adding it to my slideshow right away and will give you pics so you can make a matching one from Old Ramayan with our pyaare Luckyji Sunil Lahiri... why do I have a feeling you'll also enjoy making that one πŸ˜‰ Speaking of which, one tiny correction - mere sigs JSK ke nahin hai, that was the name of the new Krishna by RS's bahu - mere to saare puraane RS original ke hai, Shri Krishna - the one we so fondly discussed at the Guru-Debi site, remember πŸ˜› We should do that more often at the new CC, maza aayega  Ok enough, I'll go back to studying now and give you a break from my motormouth πŸ˜† Thanks again for making such mesmerizingly beautiful sigs, will give more pics of old mythos soon so we get to see you at the CC more often... take care, keep rocking, luv ya πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
*ehem* Got the hint. Will stack them soon, Lola.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wwwwooooowwwwww
great updt
all was really gorgeous
keep rocking
love yaaa
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Akki!

I am sorry...have another request. ...I can only depend on you.....I know you are still busy with my other one!!...but this one is a small thing....I have got the avis with me....they were made my minuu...but I just want them to be horizontally stacked!!

Is it possible that you could do it?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Pooja Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago