Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OH my my!!! it was soo romantic..the precap was😳😆..aise precaps dogi to um marjaenge yaar😆😆
thanx for the PM dear😃
aur plzzz update soon!!!😆
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

OH my my!!! it was soo romantic..the precap was😳😆..aise precaps dogi to um marjaenge yaar😆😆

thanx for the PM dear😃
aur plzzz update soon!!!😆

i am totally agreed with you ;D
The percaop was great

xoxo Naia
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved it- but y was kala smiling i thought she didnt want nakusha and dutta to get married?
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Thankx megha😊....Glad u enjoyed it dear.............next part asap............HOPE U ENJOY IT TOO............😳
Thankx Naina😍..........Yaar I just hope the whole scene lives upto ur expectations............Yaa he looks soooooooooooooooooo gr8!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE MISHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
Thankx nazia...........Glad u enjoyed this one too dear and the precap too............Next part asap............Hope u enjoy it too...........YAAR I JUST HOPE THE SEQUENCE LIVES UPTO UR EXPECTATIONS AND U R SWEEPED OFF UR FEET.............😳Faint matt honaa..........Mujhey reply kaisey karogi?.................🤣
Thannkx guys...I hope u like the scene when it come nainaa and nazia...............😳
Thankx raziyaa😊............Glad u enjoyed it dear...........IN MY FF KALAA WANTS DUTTA TO MARRY NAKKU AND SHE IS THE ONE WHO HAS PUT THE IDEA INTO HIS MIND KYUNKII SHE THINKS SHE IS SAFE WITH NAKKU AS DUTTA'S WIFE................😳
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good part precap was great ,thanks for pm hope you update next part soon
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

Thankx nazia...........Glad u enjoyed this one too dear and the precap too............Next part asap............Hope u enjoy it too...........YAAR I JUST HOPE THE SEQUENCE LIVES UPTO UR EXPECTATIONS AND U R SWEEPED OFF UR FEET.............😳Faint matt honaa..........Mujhey reply kaisey karogi?.................🤣

im sure the next sequence is gonna be irresistible😆...😆😆haan haan faint nahin hogi...in parts ko jitna ho sake drag karlo😉 we all dont mind such scenes being dragged😳