4th March 2010 - Written update RS & CR Romance

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks bobbidi for update...
disaster is on the way i think
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually i am laughing reading your title otherwise as u said there is nothing in epi....
no romance .....and drama already started

thanks bobbie for update
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Bobbie!

I found the episode extremely silly!! I not even a bit liked the YuRa drama! Moreover, it is so surprising that they took this matter so lightly..khair chodo!

Best thing was CR and Bhumi get new sarees!🤣 (I know, I'm sounding dumb here...But there was nothing else to notice in whole episode!!)

Next, just yesterday we saw Yudi tell that he was away from her too long..Whats with him today? Where was he? *sigh*
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This epi like all the ones gone by has bad writing, stupid repetitive dialogues and repetitive scenes, unrealistic plot and solution of the issue concerning RS/CR. Every scene is predictable and mechanical - the Maharaja has limited wardrobe and Rani is as annoying as ever with the same sort of dialogues. I am sick of this show and this is the only show I follow only for Kanjali. I hope to see Kanjali doing something diffferent now.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rosh, in RKAB promises always backfire right?
so, yesterday you-know-who said that he will take care of Rani and Baby
so i guess in new track, Rani will hid some truth from you-know-who to regarding the child and that will drift you-know-who away from Rani..........i smell "Dulhaan" story here but surely Sampurn will turn it into cowdunng.......

at least ek yura dance hota to kuch enjoyable hoti lekin ...............
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was a good epi and rani's godh bharayi sari was very decorated and i think she is having cancer so she is fainting-
even cancer knows when to come -just after exit of angad rani's fainting starts so untrue but hope this time we dont head for another imli track of baby problems 🤡
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bobbie,

RS n CR ka romance kuch incomplete tha yaar . They could have shown that RS -CR are dancing in pool and RS are manaing CR ...Water was missing na as it is RKAB trademark of romance🤡🤪🤣 Thora Beena aapi bhi khush (jealous????) hojati apnay hottie ko pool main daikh kay ....kyun beena aapi?🤣

Rosh tunay saari bhi notice kar li?😆.....Chalo main bach gai kyunkay havnt seen the epi yet .

Aaj sab ko lag raha hai na if am nutcase. Yup ....because update has driven me like this😳
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Munna's back!  I just have to watch the end of the epi for my cutie pie!

Thanks Bobbie
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes munnas smile is still fresh😛