Malmal targets Dutta, Nakusha pays the price

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Looks like Colors is bent on bumping off all their female protagonists to maintain the drama of their shows. First, we reported on how Anandi of Balika Vadhu will take her last breath this week and now we hear Nakusha (Mahii Vij) too might be 'dying' in Laagi Tujhse Lagan next week.

Right now the track is focused on how Supriya (Riddhi Dogra) is trying to convince her mother to stop her marriage with Dutta (Mishal Raheja). "In the forthcoming week, Nakusha will again be in a tricky situation. Malmal More (Pawan Malhotra) has not yet given up on Nakusha and the last time Dutta had managed to rescue her from him, now Malmal will draw a new plan to bump off Dutta from his and Nakusha's love life," our source informs.

Malmal will be back with a bang, he will shoot Dutta this time but Nakusha will take the bullet for him! Her family will try to take her to the hospital but she won't survive. "This is going to be a major high point in the show. But a miracle will take place because of Dutta and from there onwards, the story will focus on Dutta and Nakusha's much awaited love story. Till that time Dutta will not come face to face with Nakusha's pretty face," the source adds.

In the meanwhile, Supriya will run away from her marriage as she is already in love with someone else.

For More Exclusive News:Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment Portal, Movies, Music, Tv, Hollywood, Reviews, Telly News - desi**fo***

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
o my god this is so great.i really can't wait till that happens
S0PHIE thumbnail

AWSOME CNT WAIT 4 THT EPISODE

Chahat17 thumbnail
Honestly, i don't think dutta will come know about naku's beauty till after tasha wedding. I dont know why but after watching the initial promos of LTL....it seems dutta marries naku with the dark make-up intact...and his marriage with naku will be based on some compromise & not love..

But if the writers change their track from the original storyline than maybe dutta will come to know of naku's genuine beauty after the shooting incident.

Isn't it a bit strange...dutta saved naku from malmal more & his goons twice...and now naku will save dutta's life from the jaws of death twice as well...so this will make them even in terms of favors.

I think after this incident, dutta's will become more obligated to be good to naku & his family. As he does a lot for ppl that put their life on the line for his sake. perhaps, after this incident...dutta will befriend naku & start to confinde in her a lot more...
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I just wish their love story kicks off without him knowing about the truth of her real face.
But again when she will be treated etc. how cn she remain dark. The clinical procedure will reveal na. Iam confused.

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot forsharing the article:)
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cool, i wonder what miracle dutta performs! :D