Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
just came to congratz on the new CC guys..!!!!!!!!!!!
*group hugs*

talk on!

gotta go and study noe...byeis..!
shinz thumbnail
can the guy get cuter..?? 😳

" border="">Edited by shinz - 14 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello ppl
any1 has a clear video of yday segment?
shinz thumbnail
hey maniacs..!!!!

i finally found the character sketch of mayank and nupur that i was looking for..!!!
lemme post..!!!
shinz thumbnail
this is mayank.....whoever has written it is wonderful..!

He is that guy who a girl can take home to and present in front her parents. And he is exactly that guy that every girl's parent dreams about. He is his mama's boy who excels in academics, stands up in what he believes in and an absolute nerd; a handsome nerd at that.

It seems as if he is from a single parent household, the parent being his mother. He shares and endearing rapport with his mother switching places with her often enough to be her caretaker. Perhaps this where he gets kindness and helping other girls/women come from. He is seen helping Nupur in the beginning of the college year not being a participant on the elaborate prank played by his classmates. His kindness towards others possibly stems from the close association with his mother. The level of interaction that one shares with their parents shapes them as they grow up. Like every parent she would have definitely taught the basic morals that one practices in the society but he must have experienced kindness shown by her first hand to imbibe in his own personality. The lesson that a single mother can teach to her young one would be based on the first hand experience that she has faced in her life. Perhaps this makes Mayank more sensitive as a human being.

He also is quite mature for his age and more so when compared to his peers. Though intelligence plays a role, but it must be the environment in which he grew up which made him the boy, no, the man he is today. Everything in his life is planned out and every future activity has been clearly laid out in his mind. This makes his mother tickle immensely and she teases him even more. She asks him quite often to loosen up, to be just a guy and have a blast which makes him roll his eyes and change topic before he is teased even further. His beliefs lie in tangible evidence derived from logical reasoning and rationality. All his explanations, be it in an adrenaline filled situation or an emotional one he relies on logical explanation which his mind holds in greatest conviction. This makes people around him think that he is cold and calculative. It doesn't bother him when people dismiss him as a nerd who resides in library permanently. But it does bother him when members of the opposite sex throw glances and few times blatantly stare at him.

He comes off as a shy person not willing to mingle but on a deeper look, the reason is not that superficial. He is aloof towards most of the peers, hanging around with a handful of people whom he deems capable of his company and generally aloof to rest of the world.

The distinction from the rest of peers comes in the mild arrogance that he has on his intelligence which is very well justified. In his case, arrogance rarely leads to ego. He lacks patience when it comes to frivolous or silly behavior.The confidence that he places on his intelligence is remarkable. He truly believes in what his mind tells him. His mind analyses what his heart dictates and tries to come to a concession. At every walk of his life, his heart has never betrayed his mind nor has his mind ever overcome desires of heart. The synchrony of these two is what makes Mayank's personality extremely attractive.

In the beginning, he doesn't seem that much of an alpha-male. No, he is definitely not a leader material but he definitely is a true alpha-male. It is not because he can get into a fight and pull it off with few scraps and bruises. It is because he knows when he should be the supporter and allow someone else to lead and when he should take the charge. When his work is done after taking a charge of the situation, he easily falls back and mingles with the crowd making someone else take the spotlight. He is protective of people around him and extends his shoulder to a fellow peer in time of her need. It is not the act of a friend but the empathy that one human should show another in time of distress. Even when age is against him, his rationalized mental attitude makes his adversaries intimidated by the way he carries himself. It is then when he truly shines. Once the situation passes, he is this soft spoken reserved guy that every teacher in the college adores. The transition is remarkable and highly calculated.   

So what makes an alpha-male like him trip?

An alpha-female.

Someone who is loud when she talks about her favorite fictional character, who wears plethora of colors making rainbow look dull and bland, who talks mile a minute where people have problem distinguishing between bullshit and words of some importance and someone who can create quite the ruckus when she decides to be annoying.

shinz thumbnail
hey nidz...!!!

sup?? me here....tomorrow eco paper...just got maha pissed with it so came here for a break!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I have Commerce!!
LOL we are on the same boat, huh? 🤣
shinz thumbnail
totally...!! 🤣

i m so meddled up with statisteics....wth do ppl need statistivcs for??
cant they go on artiing 4ever....like us?? 😎🤣
safeplacetoland thumbnail
LOL I think statistics is a boon in eco coz u can SCORE 🤣
LOL gotta go now...I'm learning about friggin insurance and it is BORRRRING!!!

Do u have commerce??

U know comm makes eco seem interesting 🤣
shinz thumbnail
oh i obviously have commerce......for me eco is a part of it..!

damn those insurances...the marine fire and life ones.....ughh...i learned them two weeks back for my exams..!!! 🤔