Hey guys 2nd mar written update

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Please people forgive me as i missed this weeks monday's episode i tried searching for videos but not a single 1st march video i found... i think its not aired or maybe no one uploaded episode...

Guys i am confused but don't be dissappointed as i have seen 2nd March episode i think 1st march there was no episode because i saw where Friday 26th Feb episode ended 2nd march episode had started with the same scene where a man throws slippers on Shubh calling him loudly as Adhiraj Singh...

Last epi

:-Ansh and Shubh go to delhi to meet SNT..

:-Shubh confesses his guilt that he couldn't save Suhani and Amma..

:-SNT tells Shubh he already knows... Tillu says SNT was very weak but when Bhaiyaji met guruji he became alright miraculously...

:-Shubh says who is this guruji... SNT says he visited the hospital so he got to meet him and when he will meet Guruji he will also be influenced by him...

:-Shubh says he doesn't believe in Kanhaji and anyone related to religion...

:-SNT asks Shubh one last thing that he wants to meet Guruji for one last time before going to vrindavan...

Swarg 2nd March, Tuesday

Part 1 Scene 1 {Delhi Hospital}😕

Shubh is walking in the hopital lobby and a couple comes there to enquire about someone and suddenly see Shubh and for no reason shouts Adhiraj singh staring at shubh as if he will kill him..

Shubh wonders whom is the man calling turns back...😕

The man stares as Shubh and again call him by the name Adhiraj Singh..shockingly takes a slipper and throws at him...

Shubh goes near them and ask why did he misbehave with him like this... why did he throw slipper being a stranger & why is he calling him Adhiraj Singh as his name is Shubh Thripathi...😡

the man gets angry & says he & his village people have not forgotten what he had done to them even now they have not forgiven you Adhiraj singh...& leave...😡

Shubh is confused as well as insulted... a guy comes & asks Shubh what happened brother who were those people..😡

Shubh says even he doesn't maybe he mistook him for being someone else or he is plainly mad..😡

Scene 2 {Temple}

Shubh, Ansh and SNT goes to temple where Guruji usually preaches...😊

SNT & Ansh step up the stairs of the temple but Shubh stands there...😕

SNT asks Shubh that why isn't he coming???😊

Shubh says he had promised that he will let him come here to meet but now frankly he doesn not believe in Kanhaji...

SNT & Ansh understand that Shubh is very angry so he let him stay out of the temple...😊
Part 2
Scene 3 {Temple}

Guruji is meditating and when he is done with his preaching and meditating SNT asks Ansh to fold his hands in respect...😊

Guruji opens his eyes and sees SNT and asks him his elder son Shubh did not come with him 😲

Ansh is shocked how can guruji know without telling him Shubh's name...SNT gives Ansh a look as if he's telling that Guruji is so knowlegdeable about everything around him...😲

Guruji says well he knows Shubh is angry with Kanhaji...😲

SNT and Ansh are really shocked... guruji says he would want to meet Shubh...😲

Scene 4 {Outside the temple}

Guruji comes and calls Shubh from behind him...😲

Shubh is confused why has Guru come to meet him...😕

Guruji asks Shubh why didn't he come inside will he not give a chance to greet & felicitate him...😊

Shubh says that please forgive me as i do not believe in Kanhaji anymore...

Guruji says that he is very surprised that doing pooja and doing service in the name of kanhaji is supposed to be 'Shubh' auspicious but not believing and disrespecting Kanhaji is Adhiraj's job...😲

Shubh is very confused that how does he know so much even remembers how that stranger man had called him by this name... asks Guruji why is he calling him by this name...😲

Guruji says there are some anwers that are not so easy to get.. we have to first believe to know the truth but we do not believe then even truth becomes worthless... he knows that he is angry with Kanhaji...😲

Guruji asks Shubh to follow him to his room in the temple...😕

Shubh s reluctant but he wanted to know about the mystery behind this name so SNT asks Shubh to go so he also agrees...😕
Part 3
Scene 5 {inside the temple rest room}

Guruji sits in the room and Shubh looks at the room and asks Guruji what is all this & why he is talking about who's Adhiraj Singh as if he is Adhiraj singh...😕

Guruji asks him to sit and listen to him with a believe...that as we all know that it is said in the Bhagvat geeta that a person who has done good deeds past life they get good life future life like maybe he's a Guru who has an opportunity to teach the ways of religion and even he being a nice man he's always surrounded with many sorrows...😊

Shubh says Guruji i am not able to understand... & i am not able to believe in his words...

Guruji says that if he wants to know about his past life as his name was Adhiraj Singh in the past life...if he wants he can even see with his own eyes Who was Adhiraj Singh what he had done...

Shubh is clueless!!!😕
Precap: Shubh is lying down and Guruji is hypnotised Shubh and Shubh is seeing a himself but in a totally new avatar... Adhiraj Singh riding on a black horse...Guruji is asking Shubh to go back in time...😲
I rate the show 3/5 solely for last part where the mystery will be solved of Adhiraj Singh his story will be revealed...

People the show was i feel less than ordinary but in the end it got me a little curious as Shubh will be seen in a new avatar an evil ofcourse... as we can see in the promo... he's looking different...

But a doubt when will the show take a leap???
read it but don't think it will take a leap untill 2nd week of March..