Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey frns!!!πŸ˜ƒ Now 1 Siya Ram creation!!!!😳 Hope U'll like!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Woooow, GORGEOUS siggie Gunia! Great blending of so many pics and the texture is mindblowing!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow, keep up the great work, I like the text you used too!Tongue

And I'm glad you liked the lyrics, all thanks to Deepika.Embarrassed

@All-

Hi evry1!!!! Just wanted to remind all of U... tomorrow...i.e. on 10th of Apr(Varuthini ekadashi) z ShriVallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji's birthday....πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³so I'll post his sigs for U all!!!! Plzzzz do post something......like we did @ d last CC - d adharam madhuram 1!!!!
@Janki Di-
 Its fine Di....U updted d frst pg now must take some rest!!!

Thanks a lot Gunia, am glad you understood.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'm so sorry I missed Shri Vallabhacharyaji's birthday😭, I was hoping to make something but I did not find any time today! I will try to make something tomorrow thought it will be too late!😭Embarrassed
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Wowwwzzzz so much sweet stuff going on around here... I had an exam this morning and now I'm going for some errands, but will def respond to everything tonight - until then, I just wanted to thank you big-time for the ToC updt Lali, best CEO ever πŸ€— but you missed Putna Uddhaar song "Aisa Deen Dayala" on 36... if you want I'll send you the song list in the right order tonight so you can just copy n paste it. Aww, thanks Loli, means a lot! Hmm, thought I covered everything but guess not.πŸ˜• Oh could you please? The song list in the right order would be soooooooooo helpful! Since I did not see SK fully, I don't know all the songs in the correct order.😳 

And... I had a really fun discovery to share... I found/identified our Vasudevji His name is in fact Sunil Pandey, he's a stage/screen actor, voice artist, and now a director, his birthday is August 28th, and in 1984 he had his debut with a movie called Apna Bhi Koi Hota in which he looked like this: Hmm, thanks a lot Lola! So our Vasuji is basically our Nandji and vice versa?πŸ˜† Will change it on the cast list soon.

And here's a video of a song from that movie, it's soooooooo sweet and romantic and goofy and 80s and he looks adoooooorrrrrrraaaaabbbblllllleeeeeee 😍 And he's so skinny 😲 And he's DANCING, it's hilarious 🀣 Since I found it yesterday, I haven't stopped laughing - it's a must watch: Lol, will watch soon and tell you what I think.πŸ˜‰ Sounds interesting!
http://www.vidolz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3ba86d650abe2a99f13a

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Oh and Lali, Sano took my sugg - she's gonna put some mytho in her next updt any pic/text ideas??

That's great! Hmm....how about Sita Swayamvar, SiyaRam Vivah, or Ram Setu Nirmaan? And for SK.....how about Na Jaane Tose or VasuDevaki Vivah?

Hey folks!!! Here is ShriVallabhachayraji Mahaprabhuji sig I made on his Prakatya utsav...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Hope U'll like it!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Woooow, this creation is super sweet Gunia!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love how you blended so many pics into such a sweet pretty background! Am loving it so much!Tongue

Here's a sig to honor Vallabhacharyaji... and Tulsidasji, since I used his doha... thanks for the lovely idea Gunia πŸ€—

Wow, really great siggie Lola! The pic choice, texture, effects, everything is so nice! Superb job!πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww...πŸ˜ƒ.wat an  amazing creation Di....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I really liked d idea of capturing d real Ram-Setu photo in Ur sig!!!        πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much Gunia! Am so glad that you like the siggie!πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Lalitha,

Loved the sig on Prem Pujarin Radhe Rani- The use of Purple/Blue in the background ' made it special.😊

Including NASA version of real Ram-setu in your Sig is such a CreativeπŸ‘πŸΌ idea Dear!

Lyrics of SiyaRam Vivah of NDTV Ramayan definitely added to the richness😊 of the CC.

Thanks so much Debipriya!😳 I'm really glad you like the siggie.

Thanks so much for liking the Ram Setu siggie, it's so nice of you!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the songs Gunia! Will listen to them soon and tell you what I think! :D
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks a lot Gunia, am glad you understood.😳😳😳😳

I'm so sorry I missed Shri Vallabhacharyaji's birthday😭, I was hoping to make something but I did not find any time today! I will try to make something tomorrow thought it will be too late!😭😳

Awwww.......U r always welcome my Sweet sis!!!
Ohhhoo...no need to be soooo sorry....U can make it wenever U want!!!  Btw I just luvd d Agnipareeksha pic updt!!!!! Thanx a bazillion for liking d Siya-Ram Swayamvar sigg.....!!!

Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Woooow, this creation is super sweet Gunia!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love how you blended so many pics into such a sweet pretty background! Am loving it so much!πŸ˜›

Awwwwww.....thats so nice of U to comment every bit of my sig n posts!!!! Made my day my honey bunch Di!!!Luv U!!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Thanks a bunch for the songs Gunia! Will listen to them soon and tell you what I think! :D

No problm!!!! I'll wait for Ur comments on d songs!!! Watch dem wen U r free!!! 
You guys are so talented ji! I wish I was 0.05% as talanted.