Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Hello all! Man I feel like I have missed some good discussions......this week has been crazy week which is why I couldn't be online much...

The ep:
Mr and Mrs P are cuteπŸ˜†....filmy but cute.Sid was so stern with Ridzie after they are alone in the room.She had only wanted to make the old woman happy when she praised the room but Sid assumed it to be her drama again......Its amazing the patience Ridzie is showing with Sid but then again the same can be said for him when she was all cuckoo.
I loved how the green-coloured monster reared its head for the first time in Sid......first he showed complete disinterest in playing that game but one look at a stranger's hands nearing Ridzie's waist and our boy is all ready.....Totally loved that scene!πŸ˜†
I loved how SR were feeling all awkward when he was holding her waist...they were not concentrating on the game at all which explains why no one else fell down but them.🀣

The eyeclock was all ☺️ It reminded of their first eyeclock when they were running away from the goons.Ridzie was so lost in Sid's eyes that she noticed her wound only laterπŸ˜†....and we had another Sid lifting Ridz scene.😳 I like how she fits into his arms so snugly.

How ever hard he tries,Sid cant keep his concern for her away.....the balm scene was an example.Ridzie has only seen harshness from Sid since the past few days which is why she looked quite shocked when he actually sat down to apply balm to her wound.There we had a first hint of feelings arising in Ridz for him.
It was weird how Armaan's music was playing on Ridz.πŸ€”

As it is Ridz is prone to fainting quite often and now Mrs. P indirectly tells her to climb 100 stairs of the mandir on an empty stomach.😲But it was touching how Ridz is willing to do anything to ease relations between her and Sid.

I like that some light moments are coming up between SR...I just hope they dont lose their intensity-its the one that makes SR unique.

You said it all Sidsk πŸ‘πŸ‘

You mentioned light scenes, i hope this means that Sid will be calm and nice now, but i know what you mean by the intensity of SR Embarrassed

Got a feeling Sid is gonna have a go at her again on why she wasnt in her room and why the hell she needed to do that etc
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Found this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAgVWr7asow[/YOUTUBE]
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lennie : Yeah I just watching the SBB segment and it does look like Sid is still stern with her....but then look at the other side,he is taking so much care of her.WOW! I just loved the ambience of the room...😍
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

I'm so looking forward for SBB segment episode to get telecasted.

Guys don't u think that the song 'ek ajnabee sa' went perfectly with the scenes?

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
btw i just noticed Ridz addressed Sid as "tum" today......when she says "roz to tum niche sote ho"...that means the gap is thinning! πŸ˜‰

btw Sid never sleeps on the floor.....as far as we know he slept on the bed in other room, didn't he?πŸ˜•

and why the heck were they going off to bed when it is bright and sunny outside? lol an afternoon nap i guess?🀣

and then they show Mr and Mrs P playing tug of war with bunch of other couples in the same exact bright daylight...in the same clothes!🀣🀣 so Mr. and Mrs. P either never took shower or that they wear the same clothes over and over!🀣🀣🀣 or that it was still the same afternoon!🀣🀣

then .....in the precap, mr. p seems to be having breakfast...or so it seemed to me!🀣Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
muje bhi aaisa laga Ramy---Aate hi Ridzie ne pillow le  liya....or Sid ka Dimaag ghuma phira ke rakh diya...!!
princess1 thumbnail

Ridz ko dekhte hi SId ka Gussa Aasman choo leta hai....aaisi aasi harkatein karti hain.....

Thoda bahar ghum aate hain...aaisa nahi bol sakti thi....sidha pillow legi...to Siddy widdy....to...
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Lennie : Yeah I just watching the SBB segment and it does look like Sid is still stern with her....but then look at the other side,he is taking so much care of her.WOW! I just loved the ambience of the room...😍

I hope Sid doesnt tell her - he does all this for her dad, just to take care of her and all that πŸ˜•
princess1 thumbnail

I can imagine...Agar Zeher fiasco na hota...na Jaise SId ne Tam ko Flowers ke Saath propose kiya tha ...waisa Ridzie ke saath karta...!! Per Ridzie.......Ne Sid ko Janwar Bana diya Lolz...!!

Now That SBB Segment...Roothe ROothe piya....Manavoon Kaise..!!

It is not an easy task Dr. Riddhima Gupta....lolz...to become Dr. Riddhima MODI...!!
Speak Up or Give up...!! Now time to SPEAK UP RIDDHIMA GUPTA!!
Oh man! I LOVE the new promo!

Isn't this what we kind of wanted? For Ridz to fall for Sid FIRST! 😳  And we thought it was IMPOSSIBLE! Guess nothing is for CV's πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ