ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

today show they went around the holi and everyone was asking for something for them selves except rukmi, she was asking for rasal and ranbir to be together and the family to be happy forever and even her family while she sits at home alone. the others ask like rasal says, you are the one responsible for m sister happiness you have to do something and ranbir saying if geting close to someone makes other someone else's heart jealous then i am sorry (so does that mean he wants to get close to rasal?)  kamal ask for her husband's to be successful at work (CT) and chanchal ask for her sons to get forgiveness. moomal meets mohit and tells him soon i will them about us (i thought the parents already know they ware the one that came with the rishta....) its next day because everyone is ready to play holi and moomal says i will put it on everyone but BT says outside and just then rasal goes to rukmi and puts color on her face and says happy holi jiji and rukmi puts color on her forehead as a bindi and says hope your life is colorful as the colors of holi and everyone can't say anything (i love rasal) and in the room deep and mamasa are making plans to kill CT....

Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update