26th Feb Written Update - Aalekh Confess His Love

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

Note: Sanju is having problems with her pc, so I am doing the update for today's episode..........

Bidaai - 26th Feb Written Update - Aalekh Confess His Love

Outside the Natraj Mahaustav stage.........

The episode start with Aalekh searching for Sadhna, he dials her number on the phone, but suddenly the mystery man appears the other way talking on the phone while holding Sadhna's pic, Aalekh get a flashback of Sadhna the time she was scared and crying while holding him coz of the incident of this guy was about to kill her..........

Aalekh finally catch the guy and beats him badly, Ranvir comes and tries to stop Aalekh, who was out of control saying that he will kill him, Ranvir stops Aalekh, the guy goes his way, while Ranvir says to Aalekh, brother what are you doing?, you were about to kill this guy........

Aalekh is shouting saying, Ranvir stops him, he wants to harm Sadhna, Ranvir tries to calm him telling him no, Aalekh is not about to listen he said that he will not leave him and he will kill him........

Ranvir shouted at Aalekh, why you want to kill him? Tell me?, Aalekh looks at Ranvir with mixture expression of being surprised and shocked.........

Aalekh says, which kind of question is this Ranvir?..........

Ranvir shouts, if bhabhi doesn't mean anything to u and you don't want her back in ur life, then why are you thinking so much of her saftey?, if any harms her, which difference is this making for you?, (Aalekh is looking with shocked expression, then Ranvir continues with a very serious tone), or it does make difference?..........

Ranvir and Aalekh look at eachother, then Ranvir continues saying, you didn't come only to raise Ragini's confidence, but to hear the decision of you'r heart say, am I not right brother?.......

Aalekh is still not replying.......

Ranvir continues saying, then what decision gave you, you'r heart?, will you tell?, (Aalekh turns the other way and was about to go, but Ranvir shouted while Aalekh stands, Ranvir says), if Sadhna bhabhi doesn't mean anything to u, then why you didn't sign on the divorce papers?, (Ranvir turns Aalekh towards him and continue saying), if you don't love her, then why?, why in today's function you'r eyes is not even letting you remove ur concern from her?, tell me brother, tell me, and you still troubled and going there and there, for whom r u doing all this?, tell me brother, tell me, and which kind of madness is this, for bhabhi's sake, you were about to kill someone?, tell me brother, tell me.......

Aalekh turns the other way........

Ranvir goes towards Aalekh and continue saying, this way you r shatterd and you'r silence, you'r tears, you'r heart's condition clearly declare, come on brother, why are you denying the truth serval times?, why you don't say that you love Sadhna bhabhi so much?, tell brother, tell.......

Aalekh broke down, shouted while crying, yes yes, I love Sadhna, (Ranvir looks with satisfied expression, Aalekh continues saying), I love Sadhna, I am fed up, daily doing all this kind of hatness, (Ranvir having tears in eyes)......

Aalekh cries and continue saying, when I return back to my room, then a very strange loneliess I get to feel, my every and each feeling is bonded with her, I am totally incomplete without her, I am nothing without Sadhna, nothing..........

Ranvir looks down while smiling and having tears in eyes, Aalekh continue saying, I go to Malika's office only with a hope to get a glimpse of Sadhna, with this I become glad, only this moment is happiness for me Ranvir, yes, I come today to hear the decision of my heart,  I know that my heart only beats for Sadhna, I wanted to see her today, I was restless to meet her, only this my truth, (Aalekh holds Ranvir with helpless tone, saying), Ranvir, help me, please, help me Ranvir, I want Sadhna back in my life Ranvir, (Aalekh goes down begging Ranvir while crying and saying), help me Ranvir, (Ranvir hold Aalekh and sits down infront of Aalekh and holds his hands while saying, Aalekh brother, what are you doing?.....
Aalekh continue saying, my Sadhna, bring my Sadhna back into my life Ranvir.......
Ranvir says, take hold of urself brother, (Ranvir hugs Aalekh)..........
Then suddenly Aalekh stands up and says to Ranvir, I have to find out who was that guy, (Ranvir reply), no I will take care of that guy, you first go and solve you'r problem, go brother, go and tell her how much you love her, what you feel in you'r heart, say it and if any try to stop u, erase this person..........
Aalekh looks with shock expression at Ranvir who continues saying, brother please, only listen to you'r heart and do that, go brother, go.........
Aalekh moves his head with yes, while saying, yes Ranvir, now in any cost, I don't want to lose Sadhna, (Aalekh turns in the other side and continue saying), only I find her, I will make it a point to not make it late on telling her what I have in my heart...........

In the hospital...........

The doctor is telling Sharma's family, you people are not understanding, being late can effect the life of the patient, which kind of people you are, we gave the patient the begin medicin, and we can't go a head with the surgory, which results on that the patient's condition is becoming worse, look, if anything happened with the patient, then we r not responsible for it........

Mamajii says, doctor, (Vinu cuts him and continues saying to the doctor), my sister is on the way, she is coming.......

Doctor says, it has been 4 hours since she went, (then he leaves)..........

Mamajii looks very worried and sad, then Sadhna comes behind him then says, Mamajii, (then continue saying when she sees Vinu), brother, here it the whole amount of money and give it to the doctor and tell him to start the operation quickly.......

Vinu takes the money and goes his way to the doctor, Mamajii looks to Sadhna and is about to thanks her with greatful expression, Sadhna stops him while holding his hands says, Mamajii, why are you thanking me?, I haven't done anything, whatever it had been done, it's by Vinu brother, (Maalti looks with surprised expression, Sadhna continue  saying), I only brought the money (Mamajii having questionmark on his expression while Sadhna continue saying), Mamajii I go to help Vinu brother, (then Sadhna goes her way)...........

At Hospital's reception...........

Vinu is signing the papers, while Maalti is counting the money, Vinu calls Maalti who is lost in the money, he calls her again, she comes back to her sense and he tell her to give the money, Maalti gave the money to the reception woman with unsatisfied expression on her face..........

At other place in the hospital.........

Sadhna is leaning on the wall in the hospital, she is crying, suddenly Maalti appears going, Sadhna realises this and acts as she is was about to wash her face from the water machine beside her, Maalti looks with surprised expression at her, Maalti goes her way, Sadhna having upset and sad expression while crying..........

Outside the Natraj Mahaustav place..........

Ranvir is thanking a man, who happened to be the mystery man, who Ranvir sent to make his brother confess his love to Sadhna........
Ranvir says to the man, you helped me on bringing back the happiness to my bhabhi and brother, I will never forget this, thank you my friend, thank you............
The man says, thanks for what?, oh, yes, (he took Sadhna's pics out of his jacket and says while giving the pictures to Ranvir), you'r bhabhi photographs, it's good that you'r brother confess it fastly, otherwise I would have to ask for more pictures, take it..........
Ranvir says, you didn't even ask me for money, can I help you for anything else?, (the man says), I didn't done this for money, actually I didn't want anyone's love story to be incomplete as mine, I didn't want any to be throught what I had been, I hope, I hope at that time has been someone like you in my life, who make me understanding the meaning of relationships, anyways, I am happy that I could help you'r brother in any way.......
Ranvir says, thanks a lots, you got enough hurt, (the man says while holding his face), oh, it's the mark of a lover, (Ranvir says), thanks a lots body thanks, (he hugs the man, who says), most welcome, ok, see you.......
Ranvir says, bye......
The guy went his way.......
Ranvir looks at the pictures with happiness, then he remembers suddenly and says, Ragini............

Break...........

At the hospital...........

Sadhna is crying, Vinu comes and remove her tears and move his head with no, Sadhna looks down then at her brother, Vinu take his sister and goes the other way where others r standing outside the operation room.........

At Ragini's room in the Natraj Mahaustav place...........

Ragini lost, then Ranvir comes behind her and she comes back to her sense, Ranvir says, the one who gave me so much happiness, has no right to sit like this lost, (Ragini looks down), Ranvir continues saying, Ragini, I want to see as much big smile in you'r face (he made a size with his hand, while Ragini is looking)........

Ragini smiles, then stands up, Ranvir goes towards Ragini and holds her, then he continues saying, you don't have any idea that this you'r gift how much of happiness it gave me, (Ragini smiles), Ranvir continues saying, and not only me, but you gave happiness to whole our family............

Ragini's expression suddenly changed to sad expression, Ranvir continue saying, with this victory of urs, we got our old Ragini back, happy and confident, right?.......

Ragini looks down by moving her head with yes, with unsatisfied expression, then Ranvir looks with very serious expression at Ragini, then Ranvir hold Ragini's face towards him and says, what happened Ragini?, why are you upset?, hmmm?.........

Ragini looks with worried expression and says, Ranvir, I wish my mother could also see my dance, she would be so much happy, right?, she has been so troubled for me in so many days, (Ranvir looks down and then to Ragini, who continues saying), I even called at the morning, she told me that she will surely come, I am so worry Ranvir, why nobody comes from my family?, (Ranvir says), yes Ragini, I am so sorry, I forgot to tell you, I talked with Vineet jii, he told me that someone from you'r relatives is unwell that is why all had to leave suddenly to the hospital, but you don't worry, there is nothing like this.........

Ragini says, no Ranvir, I don't know, why I have this strange fear, there is something wrong in the house, Ranvir, I have to talk now with my mother, please let me talk with my mother........

Ranvir smiles while holding Ragini, then he says, ok, my valentine's every wishes has to be fulfilled foday, I will be calling Vineet jii now (then Ranvir diales the phone, while Ragini is looking worry at him)......

The other side in the hospital where all standing outside the operation room, Vineet jii's phone's bell ring, Vineet picks the phone and says, hello........

Ranvir says, hello, Vineet jii, Ranvir is talking, say congrats to you'r sister, madam won the dance competition, (Ranvir hands the phone to Ragini, Vineet says), actually Ranvir jii......

Ragini says, hello, brother, who is unwell?, let me talk to my mother, I want to talk with her, where is she?, (Vineet says), Ragini, mother is.........(the nurse comes out of the room while saying), where is Mr. Vineet?, (Vineet looks the other side where is the nurse standing), Vineet says quickly to Ragini, I will call you later.......

Ragini says, but brother........(Ragini stops then look at the phone then to Ranvir, while saying), Ranvir, brother cut the call, he didn't let me talk to my mother, (Ranvir cuts her and says), come on Ragini, don't worry, mother might be with that relative and in the morning we will go to meet mother then you can remove all you'r doubt, ok?, (Ragini moves her head with ok)........

Ranvir continues saying, madam, now you talked to you brother too, hmmm?, I want you to only think of us, me and you, hmmm?, (Ragini move her head with yes), nisa nisa playing behind.......

Ranvir says, one mint (he takes out a box from his jacket and open it, here is a necklace with earrings set, then he says), surprise..........

Ragini looks at it with smile, then look at Ranvir who takes the necklace and turns Ragini towards the mirror and put the necklace infront and says, this is you'r valentine gift, (while Ragini smiling, then she look down and takes the necklace and look at it and at Ranvir through the mirror, who is holding her, she puts her hand over Ranvir's hand and says), thanks Ranvir, (Ranvir turns her towards him and says, thanks to u, come on, now we will celebrate.......
Ragini says with surprised expression and tone, celebrate?, but where?........
Ranvir says, sweetheart, this is my surprise.......
Ragini says while smiling, thanks Ranvir, (then she puts her hand on Ranvir's face and says), I am very lucky that you are with me and this love of urs is my life (the she hugs Ranvir).........
Ranvir while hugging Ragini is thinking, I wish that even my brother get his true love..........

Break...........

At the hospital..........

Sharma's family are outside the operation room, suddenly, Mamajii says to Sadhna, thanks many times to this person, who very fastly arranged the money for us, (Vineet is looking down, then Mamajii ask Sadhna), my child, when we have to return these money?.......
Sadhna is shocked, then she says, money, it's Vineet brother who arranged the whole thing (she looks at Vineet, who has a mixture of no and confused expression, then she continues saying while looking at mamajii then Vineet), brother knows everything about when we have to return the money, (Sadhna and Vineet look at eachother, then Vineet look at Mamajii who is having a mixture expressions of being shocked and worried, then Vineet says), father, everything will be done, don't worry, the one whom I took money from, said that to give it on as we agree to.......

Mamajii looks down, then at both of them with doubt, Vineet look the other way, while Sadhna is looking at Mamajii.......

The nurse comes out of operation room, Mamajii asks the nurse, sister, how is Kaushaliya Jii?.......

The nurse replied, how would be telling so fastly?, the operation still not start, beside this, you people have been already so much late.......

The nurse goes her way, while everyone looks so worried.......

Nanijii looks at Mamajii, then at Sadhna, then says, if she brought the money fastly, then the operation would had been done on the time, no problem would had been........

Sadhna looks down, while Nanijii continues, poor Vinu, he even arranged the money, (Vinu says), Nani, (Sadhna holds his hand and he stops and look at Sadhna, who looks at him, then looks at Nanijii, while Vinu is looking at Sadhna who looks down)............

Aalekh outside............

Aalekh is driving while thinking of Sadhna, there flashback scenes of Sadhna in the Natraj Mahaustav, when she first appeared infront of them with diya in her hand, Aalekh smiles, then the flashback of them in the room, when he was shirtless and when he puts his hand above her hand, Aalekh thinking, then the flashback of when both fell when Sadhna saved Aalekh, then Aalekh thinks of Sadhna when she was holding his jacket and saying, what if something happened to you?,
Don't you know that you'r life is not only you'rs, even mine..........
Dil jaaniya is playing in background, while Aalekh is driving and holding his jacket where Sadhna was holding it and look at it while driving, then he looks up and stops the car and open the window and smiles.........
Aalekh is painting while smiling, he painted Sadhna, then he thinks and says, no, something is missing........
He looks at the painting he made of Sadhna, then smiles and continues painting, he painted himself beside Sadhna and putting his arm around her, where both r smiling........
Aalekh looks at the painting while smiling, then says, yes, now it's complete, Sadhna, now this would e our life's photo, where me and you and our love stays, (then he smiles while looking at the painting)............

Aalekh's room...........

Vasu opens the doors of Aalekh's room, then enters and turn on the light, she sees Aalekh is not there, then she calls Aalekh, Aalekh, (then looks the other side with searching expression, then says), where did Aalekh went?.........

Aalekh outside.........

Aalekh is driving and stops beside Sharma's house and open the window of the car and looks at the door of Sharma's house, where Sadhna is opening the door, he smiles, Sadhna is coming toward outside the house while smiling, Aalekh is looking while smiling, Sadhna is looking and smiling and then open her arms and move her head calling him, dil jaaniya is playing in background, Aalekh takes the security car belt off and open the door of the car and comes out and close the door, he comes towards Sadhna, who is standing with her arms opens to him while smiling.......

Aalekh stops and keeps looking at Sadhna while smiling........

Then his expression changed to shocked, as the door was closed, locked from outside and Sadhna was not there, it was his imagination.......

The episode ends on Aalekh's sad and confused expression looking at the door........

Precap: Ranvir is saying to Vasu, at the moment I don't know, why did Sadhna bhabhi participate in this competition, but I know this for sure it's coz of a very important reason......
Vasu is looking with sad expression at him......
Ranvir continues saying, and yes mom, I will surely find out on why did whatever Sadhna bhabhi did today (Vasu is looking with mixture expression of being shocked, worried and sad).......

Note: I am sorry for any mistake...........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for nice update..

I really hope Ranvir will get to the bottom of this issue (why sadhana participate in dance competition) and show everyone Vasu's real face of how many times she has taken advantage of Sadhanas majboori....

I guess we will have the third Salekh's wedding again........
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks yaaar
i missed it but
with this update I really feel I am seeing the real video
thanks a ton
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! even after gettin the money the sharma family are not happy with sadhana..wonder what will happen..good too see aalkeh confess....now the truth just has to come out!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank u di 4 writing on such short notice. M typing from my fone so yea.
I loved this episode, both the brothers ROCKED.
Wohooo m so happy.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Such a lovely update. Thanx. Aalekh's confession sounds like a MUST WATCH!!!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for the beautiful update.  And when Sadhna gets back to that house, her feet should never touch the floor.  They should carry her around like a queen after all she's done for both of her families.  She lost the competition on purpose for Ragini's sake, and then broke her own heart by signing those divorce papers.  And that she did for her Mamiji who has always treated her poorly.  I hope the next track is one that shows Sadhna getting all her dreams fulfiled; she deserves it!

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!!

yes aalekh confessed!!!
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

zee, thanx for the update... i love ur update.. it is very beautiful.😊

i really thank to the mystery man very much who helped to bring happiness between alekh and sadhna...😃

what will alekh happen to do if he sees divorce paper which sadhna signed up? will alekh stop her evil mom?

kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanx alot 4 ds update!!
o i so hp ranvir finds out all abt vasu's plans...she's cruel!!
n ragini...she's da one who needs 2 knw all!!hp she knwz it all soon!!
umm...left with alekh...he screwed up earlier..so glad he confessed it finally!!
Edited by kiran--madi - 14 years ago