Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shihij07 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow di! keep on reading your updates and your thoughts put beautifully across to all of us. sid is wrong we all know that but he is not a saint. true.he has faced a lot now he is giving it a lot,both becuse of riddhima's callouseness and blunders. both justified their actions in the circumstances,riddhima being ruthless and unloving to the whole world including sid, coz her love-armaan left her.and siddhant,his pride and feelings which have been hurted by riddhima again and again,and to top with it was her suicide attempt, is now spitting venom on riddhima,which sometime ago riddhima vented on sid..yes she is paying back for her wrong doingsand siddhant taking care of that. but he is surely falling for riddhima. he was already attracted to her and by the time of his marriage he seem yo be going ga ga over our mermaid ridz. this is the main reason why he is hurt and stung so much.the person whom he caresses and likes doesnot trust him and tried to kill herself. lets hope a bright sunshine comes in their marred married life.let the leaves of sorrows fall in this autmn phase and new bearing of love and luck springs their life and make it greener and coulorful.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shihij07

wow di! keep on reading your updates and your thoughts put beautifully across to all of us. sid is wrong we all know that but he is not a saint. true.he has faced a lot now he is giving it a lot,both becuse of riddhima's callouseness and blunders. both justified their actions in the circumstances,riddhima being ruthless and unloving to the whole world including sid, coz her love-armaan left her.and siddhant,his pride and feelings which have been hurted by riddhima again and again,and to top with it was her suicide attempt, is now spitting venom on riddhima,which sometime ago riddhima vented on sid..yes she is paying back for her wrong doingsand siddhant taking care of that. but he is surely falling for riddhima. he was already attracted to her and by the time of his marriage he seem yo be going ga ga over our mermaid ridz. this is the main reason why he is hurt and stung so much.the person whom he caresses and likes doesnot trust him and tried to kill herself. lets hope a bright sunshine comes in their marred married life.let the leaves of sorrows fall in this autmn phase and new bearing of love and luck springs their life and make it greener and coulorful.😊

That is so well-put , Shihi🤗. True. Sid has developed feelings for Riddhima and that is why her outright rejection and her decision to prefer death to a life with Sid has whacked his heart and soul.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
poco...you outdid yourself yet again......bang on......thats true  humans are so quik to judge..........what he is doing is wrong....anger brings out the worst.......anger does not justify things you do.....but time heals alll...hoping for a bright new sushiny day...soon.....

as a true romantic I agree....they looked hot in the last scene.....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

poco...you outdid yourself yet again......bang on......thats true  humans are so quik to judge..........what he is doing is wrong....anger brings out the worst.......anger does not justify things you do.....but time heals alll...hoping for a bright new sushiny day...soon.....

as a true romantic I agree....they looked hot in the last scene.....

Thank you so much for reading through. I guess human-beings are both myopic and judgmental and we are not different.

I hope everything is sorted out between SR soon. Sid needs to cool down. He is not only killing Riddhima but himself as well.

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
we all are good , we all are bad and we all border in the ugly in the given situation.

so true... but i think they're streching the SidMa track!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Wonderfully written, Poco.
I'm not watching DMG anymore, but seriously, you always manage to draw sense out of the most seemingly nonsense stories. After reading your posts, every part of DMG makes sense.
I raise a toast to you for doing this! Thankyou!!! 🤗

And about all that you said regarding anger and hurt...it's all the naked truth we refuse to acknowledge even when it stares us in the face...it exists in all of us...you put it very simply, but it all came out so beautifully....how do you DO that??

Awesome post...as usual! 👏 👏 👏 ⭐️

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much for reading through. I guess human-beings are both myopic and judgmental and we are not different.

I hope everything is sorted out between SR soon. Sid needs to cool down. He is not only killing Riddhima but himself as well.

@blu.............very very true