Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wat evil mother he's got... inspite of consoling her son who's feeling guilty , she's being so harsh n scoldin him evrytim..... no wonder wy manju is so evil....
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpratistha

wat evil mother he's got... inspite of consoling her son who's feeling guilty , she's being so harsh n scoldin him evrytim..... no wonder wy manju is so evil....

i agree she's sick bt i thnk ajith will pull up his socks after this incident to show his capability to rassi he must ,i m dying to see d rassi-tiger high voltage drama
for a moment I thot Ajit will hit his Mom ...he ws that angry ....Rassi's stinger missiles were totally spot on 🤣
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

for a moment I thot Ajit will hit his Mom ...he ws that angry ....Rassi's stinger missiles were totally spot on 🤣

😆😆 i can't say abt hitting😆 bt he can give sum nice doses of reality to her once he gets a good job n stand on his own feet
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Ajit, he needs to tell Rasika to go live with Manju so he can have some peace and quiet with his wife. Ajit looks like an intelligent man, I am sure he'll be able to find a job but if he lets Rasika stick around any longer and bring down his self esteem he isn't doing himself any favors.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am loving Ajit these days ...
coolpratz thumbnail
i'm sure evryone's gonna vote him 2day... ⭐️ Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ajit is changed man...
But He Deserve What he is getting today for
what he has done in past
coolpratz thumbnail
wat ajit did b4 was too bad n dat gave him nthng than da situation they r facing now......
but he got most precious thing of his life by doing bad... that's vandu... his lovely wife who finally changed him....
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@pratistha: Yes, he is changed... Bt how he got Vandu was also horrible.. I mean I Cant forgive him as he has changed.. He stil has to do lottttttttttttttttttttttttttt more good things..

Archana, Manav, Vandu, DEshmukhs, Karanjkars.. He Ruined all