Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Alekh will sign the papers, I am 200% sure. Unless Ranveer finds out and influences Alekh, I have no hope on Alekh. He is just spineless. Just as I do not believe Ragini still being in shock, I cannot forgive Alekh in the pretext that he was a pagal before. That argument does not hold anymore in favour of Alekh...I cannot forgive Alekh even with him being in dilemma...

I hate to agree, but i do, he'll do wotever mamma wants, she says jumps, he doesn't even aks how high he just jumps😃
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suprise007

I hate to agree, but i do, he'll do wotever mamma wants, she says jumps, he doesn't even aks how high he just jumps😃

May be we are up for surprise... Aalekh I think will not sign the papers (unless they his signatures without his notice concealing between other papers, Soooo filmy... I would hate to see this happen..) based on what he said to Ranvir " I love Sadhana and I am nothing without her. He did not even say he is adhura.... he is contributing his own existence to Sadhana. So, let's wait and watch...

Agar Aalekh ne bhi sign kiya, phir Sadhana ki mangalsutra tho utharjaayega. I don't think RS will let that happen. I am still h0peful that RS has some values unlike Ekta Kapoor shows....

Let's watch... or may be I wil come back after a couple of months to see what's happening to my Salekh... right now I am in a depression mode. 😕
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

May be we are up for surprise... Aalekh I think will not sign the papers (unless they his signatures without his notice concealing between other papers, Soooo filmy... I would hate to see this happen..) based on what he said to Ranvir " I love Sadhana and I am nothing without her. He did not even say he is adhura.... he is contributing his own existence to Sadhana. So, let's wait and watch...

Agar Aalekh ne bhi sign kiya, phir Sadhana ki mangalsutra tho utharjaayega. I don't think RS will let that happen. I am still h0peful that RS has some values unlike Ekta Kapoor shows....

Let's watch... or may be I wil come back after a couple of months to see what's happening to my Salekh... right now I am in a depression mode. 😕

I agree with you. They can't go that far...if Alekh signs the papers then its all over. Its a RS show so I am also hopeful that they will treat marriage and its value with some respect.
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here, n i stopped expecting nething frm didaai thse days, these days i just watch it n when i finish instead of being furious (which i'm over it btw) I go "well atleast they din't do this.....or ....😃
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: suprise007

Same here, n i stopped expecting nething frm didaai thse days, these days i just watch it n when i finish instead of being furious (which i'm over it btw) I go "well atleast they din't do this.....or ....😃

@ red - well... that's a positive note :)
Silent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why wouldnt aleekh sign the papers? he deff would cause hes a mama boy and ofcourse vasu would be like she didnt care this and that she signed it so u should too and he will hes pagal!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Vasu announces her wedding plans for Aalekh-Mallika. Sadhana gathers her composer and gives Vasu mooh thod jawab!!!

Sadhana challenges in her nice sober way that the signature on that piece of paper means nothing to her. And her love for Aalekh is never going to change with that signature. Only for court it makes a difference but not for vidhata's plan. That piece of paper cannot separate two hearts that pine for each other...👏 and the marriage vows they took will prevail!!!👏

Only Sadhana can do that... nobody else... Not Evil Vasu, Ragini, Avani and Naveen who contributed to Sadhana signing the divorce papers.... my POV.

she said that excatly true
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

she said that excatly true

Vasu stood there shocked looking at Sadhana challege her... mooh se aawaz thak nahi nikli.

Vasu Ragini ka bhi thikana lagayegi kise aur amir zyade keliye... phir patha chalega Vasu ki asli rang...