Written Update-24Feb-Akash & Himmat Targets Dhiraj

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello All , I am writing the update because PCrocks is not around.I hope you like my update.I liked todays episode very much .My Favorite was Kanha-Montu-Rajni Scene and Kokila-Namrata-Tina sequence around wash
ing clothes.Do let us know what your favorite was ?

Do press like button if you liked my update ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode starts and it is Morning time in Mehta household. Dhiraj Bhai is holding remote in his hand .Everyone comes in the room and asks Dhiraj to switch on TV.Kokila Ben snatches remote from Dhiraj Bhai's Hand and shouts at everyone that they have started watching television first thing in the morning .As it is they were up till 2:00 at night watching television.She  orders everyone to go away from there and start working.Rajesh moves his hand towards table and the she shouts at him Rajesh tells her that he was only picking newspaper from the table.Dhiraj tries one more time to switch on TV and then Kokila ben stares at him and he disperse from that area as well.

Then Suddenly few neighbours come and ask Dhiraj to switch on the TV as a cricket match is on air.Sarla asks Kokila to make tea for Hari Bhai(Neighbour) .Kokila is annoyed but still agrees .Haribahai asks her to get some farsaan as well. Other neighbours start pouring in and in notime , the living room of Mehtas is filled with people and everyone starts enjoying watcing cricket match on TV. Dhiraj tells his neighbour that he knew it was a sixer when Sehwag lifted his bat because on a big tv he can see everything.😊😊😊

Motabhai comes back from work and sees his house filled with people and is very disappointed .Sarlaben asks Kokila to make tea for Mota Bhai but Kokila tells her that there is no tea leaves left.MotaBhai and Sarlaben are very disappointed.There is lot of noise and cheering as people are watching TV.Motabhai is very tense looking at this jamghat.

Neighbours tells MotaBhai that no one in their chawl has seen match on a big tv like them .Everyone starts shouting slogan "Mota Bhai Jindabad" .Mota Bhai is not happy listening to all that.😔

Upstairs , In Rajesh-Rajni's space , Kanha is lying on the bed and does not look happy.
Montu asks him that his favorite cartoon is on .. Why are you not watching ?
Kanha tells him because Motabhai bought big TV for him to watch cartoons and now everyone is watching match on that TV

Rajni explains to Kanha "hamaare ghar mein apne se pehle apno ke baare mein sochte hain"(in our houshold we think about us rather than I).Motabhai did not spent a single rupee out of 3 crores on himself but he did not think twice before spending that money on his Operation.
Look at Montu, he likes Cricket Match so much but he chose to stay with you and watch Cartoon"😊

Listening to this , Kanha jumps and lies next to Montu and changes the channel to Cricket Match .Mont asks him why he changed the channel and Kanha tells him because it his favorite.

In the living room , As everybody is watching tv .The crouds stand up to cheer  , Rajesh Bhai tries to make everybody sit down and accidentally hits TV and the TV is about to fall  but it is saved on time.

MotabHai tells him that he should take care as this is a brand new TV.
Tina  tells him that why is he mad at Rajesh Kaka, TV is kept on a very small table and that is why it is unstable.Maybe they should buy a TV cabinet , it would only cost 5000 Rs.Motabhai is very worried after listening to this.😔

Next Scene :
Himmat Bhai(urf Ashwin) is shown threatening a trader to sell his Farsaan shop.His phone rings and AKaash is on the other line.Akaash compliments him and tells him that he really knows human psychology .Ashwin tells him that he also know that once a person starts shedding down his or her values , it does not take them much time to get rid of it all.Then he asks Akaash if he has any good news .Akaash tells him that they are planning to buy a TV cabinet and thus spending more.Ashwin is happy and tell him to change his voice(and target Dhiraj Bhai)

Next Scene

Kokila is washing clothes basically beating clothes with "dhotha"(sort of bat) . She complains loudly "every body changes two times in a day here , As if there is a Naukrani(Servant) who washes their clothes" .

Rajni Laughs and tells her that it might not be naukrani but definitely Kokila Rani who washes their clothes.She Yells at Rajni that why is she working .Rajni tells her that if she doesn't works , her newborn baby will be Nithalla or Nithalli(lazy).😛😛

Suddenly the Phone starts ringing.Rajni tries to take phone out of Dhiraj Bhai's cloth and Kokila is mad again that Dhiraj Bhai has forgotten to take the phone out from his clothes.Rajni calls Tina to pick the phone.Tina Picks up the phone and Akaash is on the other line pretending to be a shop owner.he orders 30 Kgs of Farsaan from Kokila.Kokila gets up , leaves washing and asks Tina to call Dhiraj to help her make chukli .Kokila tells Rajni to not try to become dhulaimantri(not wash clothes).But Rajni does not listen to her and starts washing the clothes with dhotha.Kokila sees her washing clothes and she is angry .

Kokila yells "Why are you washing clothes, Haven't I told you not to become more responsible than needed"
Namrata Walks in and Says "Kokila Bhabhi is right , The time right now is take care of your health and and for that purpose you will have to drink this Juice I have bought for you"
Kokila says to Namrata "Dont you know that Pregnant Woman shud not drink Sour Juice"
Namrata anwsers "Who is a Medical Student .. You or I ?"😉
Kokila Says "Who has given birth to Kids .. You or Me ?.. Show your doctor skill in hospital.Now you are in home so show your Home Skills.Do you know how to do house work . wash clothes"😃😃
Namrata nods her head and says No .
Kokila ben Tells her "You will have to work after Marriage, otherwise you will have to bear my taunts.Now ask me how to wash clothes"
Namrata asks "How"
Kokila explains the process of washing clothes and asks her "Do you understand"
Namrata replies " I have understood Theory"
Kokila tells her "Now do practical 😆😆 and makes Namrata sit and start washing clothes.Namrata is very confused and disppointed.
Rajni and Sarlaben are in the Kitchen and Rajni looks at Sarlaben and gestures her to  ask Kokila to not make Namrata wash clothes.
Namrata shouts from outside "WHy did you guys not buy a washing machine?"
Kokila Replies back "It is more fun to do one's own work by herself"
Namrata thinks to herself "How can anyone have Fun in washing clothes?"😕😕
Tina walks in and she sees Namrata washing clothes .She asks her "Bhabhi when did you come?Have you left Medical profession to start kaamwali Profession?"😛
Namrata give a very funny disappointed look to Tina.
Tina Says to her "It must have been Mom that had made you do this"
She Shouts "Mummy ... Mummy"
Kokila comes out and says "Why are you shouting"
Tina Says "what is this Mummy .. You are making Bhabhi work"
Kokila tells her "I will make her work after Marriage .. right now I am only teaching her work"
Namrata looks on , really disappointed.
Kokila then scolds Namrata "Why did you stop?"
Tina goes to Namrata and asks her to Stand.
Tina then tell her Mom that Namrata will do surgery with clothes and your operation would be unsuccesful.Namrata stands there with her head down confused and disappointed.😕😛
Kokila asks Tina who is going to take Responsibilty of washing clothes.Tina tells her that she will take that responsibility.Namrata is delighted to hear this.
Tina then goes to her Neigbour , Jyoti Bhabhi and asks her if she would ask her Maid to wash clothes for them .They will pay her on the spot.
Namrata is very happy listening to this .Tina boast to Kokila that she should go back and cook farsaan , she will take care of washing clothes.Jyoti Bhabhi comes back and she tells Tina that her Maid would not be able to wash clothes.Tina is like "OH NO".😉😉😉
Kokila then imitates Tina "CLothes are my responsiblity.Now you wash them".Kokila tells Namrata  to hand over Thotha(Bat) to Tina .Namrata is delighted and hands over Bat to Tina and then says thank you to Tina and runs away from there.😕

Tina starts washing and our antiHero Akaash walks In .

Akaash teases Tina so you have now started to learn how to take responsibilty of somebody's home.Very Good Tina , you look very good when you wash clothes"
Tina lifts the bat and anwsers back "I will hit you with this Bat"
Akaash says "You are threatening me , I was thinking to help you"
Tina "Don't Just think , help "
Akaash "You are ordering me as if"
Tina "As If , What ?
Akaash "I am not like your papa who will say Bhale after every word"
Tina "But I am like My Mom , Straight forward(MoonFut) and one who likes to orders around"😃😃😃
Akaash shouts "Auntie .. Tina is calling you moonhfut"
Kokila Yells from inside "Tina use your hands more than your tongue"
Tina tells Akaash to go away and they continue arguing.

Last Scene:
Akaash and Dhiraj Bhai walks into the Farsaan shop.Dhiraj is confused seeing that shop's shutters are down and Shop Keeper is not around.Just then Ashwing in disguise of Himmat Bhai walks out and tells Dhiraj that Owner has gone out .DHiraj tells Akshwin that I have heard your voice from somewhere.Himmat tell him that You can deliver the stuff to me as owner has gone somewhere.he then asks Dhiraj if he wants to buy this shop as this shop is up for sale.The sale price is lot less than the real worth because owner needs money.Dhiraj tells him that he cannot afford to buy this shop.Akaash then gives Dhiraj an idea , that he defintely can consider renting it for 14000 .Dhiraj starts dreaming that he is owner of the shop and thinks to himself that he definitely can consider renting this shop.

PreCap: Kokila and Dhiraj are going somewhere.Kanha hands over something to Dhiraj and Kokila.Dhiraj asks Kanha what is in it.

Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
very well written..... 👏 keep it up 👍🏼
cutyv thumbnail