24th Feb 2010-Written update Wedding Day.

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also felt that you-know-who was stern with rani today...wonder why............Anjali looked gorgeous today and they have decorated the palace well for marriage
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Usma,

I thought the Mahal was really well decorated.  Better than YuRa Wedding and Rani looked much better and pretty than her marriage with Yudi. 

Yudi was stern with her in the last scene. 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bobbie,

Yaar aaj sab ki aik hi complaint hai kya? Me too wanted to say same that Rani was looking prettier than her marriage with Yudi .Why didn't they show her like this? I missed that '' Nathni'' in her real bridal attire (without that nose ring i feel bride looks incomplete),she dressed so simply in her marriage with Yudi 😔 May be i would have not complained it but after watching her today , i couldn't resist.😳

And  about Yudi's stern bahavior, i havnt watched it yet as video is still in loading process😡 so i cant say but if all have noticed than may be there is something behind this !!! But how could he behave so rudely when his beautiful wife is standing infront of him? Take her with you man and let Rudr handle the sitauation😉😍 But ,there is no use of that day dreaming as i perfectly know that writer is fond of showing so called suspense rather than showing light romantic stuff😵.

Ah,,,,,Faiza? Ma'am why do you always live with hopes?😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Kya baat kar rahe ho?? Rani looking beautiful than her marriage
with Yudi? Lagta hain humari complain ka asar ho gaya...

Now Yudi rude with Rani. I will say atleast good. Otherwise this
pavitra aatma keeps wondering in palace corridor when there is no
use. why she needs to search for Angad when Yudi and Rudra doing same part?

Thanks for updates Bobbie!
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Bobbie for the update!

Well, I can understand that Yudi was tensed but so was Rani, I wish he had consoled her at least!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the written update Bobbie... 😃

Good to see Yudi stern😳.. wish he had been this stern during Imli's track then his 2nd wedding would never have taken place... Rani will now understand how Yudi felt helpless when she asked him to marry Imli and share the room with Imli when he wanted to be with her without understanding his feelings...

Since Yudi turned back... i feel Yudi will console Rani tomorrow.. that he is there with her😳 and she needs to project in front of Angad that she is happy to marry him... so that Angad doesn't suspect while Yudi finds out about Angad's motive.. 😃 
Edited by sujji0609 - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So you all think Yudi was too stern with Rani? Well, I'm with Darsh - about time!

Thanks Bobbie!
Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the update di
would have prefered yudi consoling rani instead but i haven't watched update yet so don't know how she looks but koi yeh to bataye kya yudi guard ke costume meh hot lag raha tah ya nahi