Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

AKNV Articles Archive- - Page 4

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dream destination
Buzz up!
Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media

Erratic shooting hours hardly leave you with anytime and actors always complain of insufficient time for themselves. But it doesn't cost to dream. Our telly stars too dream of a long holiday. Their daily shoot doesn't allow him but they still dream of going out of town escaping from hectic schedules. Read to know what is our favourite stars' dream destination.
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next
Aastha Chaudhary: I would love to go to Greece as its extremely beautiful. And I would like to go there with my boyfriend or spouse.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Dream-destination&aid=2004

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Reva who has been kidnapped by Aryaman will have no option but to marry him and though Yashwardhan will reach the haveli he will not be successful in stopping his wife from marrying his younger brother."

This will be one of the major twists in the show and will happen in this week itself. Our source adds, "That the nice boy of the house Yashwardhan will start developing hatred towards the whole thing and everyone including Reva as she tells him she loves Aryaman. He will now go through a Devdas-like phase with all the drinking and mourning."

Sampurn

niveditha thumbnail
Yashwardhan has begun drinking now that Reva is married to Aryaman. Upset with the entire thing Yash is in no mood to take things lying down.

A source says, "He has already started drinking and that's not all. He will be soon turning into this angry young man. His anger will be a lot more than what anyone in the family could have ever imagined. His anger will start troubling Aryaman who will then try to kill Yash."

Our source adds, " Yash is anyways sad about the whole event so in the forthcoming episodes he will go to the temple and have a word with God. But Aryaman will follow him and set the temple on fire. But Yashwardhan will make his way through it too."

Rohit who plays Aryaman confirmed the same, "Yes, Aryaman will go to that extent and some more drama is expected."

Sampurn Media

niveditha thumbnail

Deeya and Tony Singh's show Aise Karo Na Vida may soon go off-air.

As per our source, "The show has been getting low ratings forcing it to go off air."

We called up Aastha who plays Reva in the show and she says, "I do not know about anything of this sort. I am shooting even today for the show."

Sampurn Media
niveditha thumbnail
Aise Karo Naa Vidaa to go off air on 1st Oct

Colors' and DJ's Creative Unit's, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa to wrap up by this month end…

niveditha thumbnail

Twin jhatka for DJ's
Like bad times, good times too don't last for long and DJ's. A Creative Unit will vouch for that. Two of their shows, Chhoti Bahu and Aise Karo Naa Vidaa airing on Zee TV and Colors are going off-air soon. Chhoti Bahu, launched in December, 2008, became a trendsetter and clocked highest ever TRPs in an early evening slot of 7:30 pm. It went on to become the flagship show of the channel. But new shows have managed to make a cut into its viewership and its TRPs have seen a dip constantly. However, Aise Karo Na Vidaa is doing well for the afternoon slot of Colors, still the channel has decided to pull it off. Indya had earlier reported about the probability of Chhoti Bahu going off-air.Two of DJ's shows are going off-air. Chhoti Bahu will make way for Ram Milayi Jodi and it's last telecast is expected to be June 17th. And Aise will air its last epsiode on October 1st. According to sources, Chhoti Bahu will end on a happy note. Apparently, Colors hasn't communicated the reason of pulling of Aise to the production house. Shoot for the same will conclude by 22nd of this month.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Salman-rescues-Nakusha-in-Laagi-Tujhse-Lagan&aid=2091
niveditha thumbnail

Aise Karo Na Vida will soon see the crowning of Aryaman as King. He will ask Rani Ma to give him the responsibility of the kingdom by crowning him as its ruler. But, it looks like his dreams will shatter once more.

As it was shown earlier that Aryaman is the real King for he is Rani Ma's son while Yash is the adopted one but a lot will change soon. As per our source, "The room that has been closed for a long period of time has Badi Rani Ma locked in it. She is mentally challenged and is Yash's real mother! Rani Ma has kept her locked in the room since a long time but soon she will be set free and the mystery will be unfolded."

"It will be a major twist as now it will be revealed that Yashwardhan is the real King!"

This will definitely lead to a lot more drama between the brothers.

Sampurn Media

Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good ! In my yeasterday's post , I had predicted this and it turned out to be true. Happy that my guess was right. Happy for Anas. What would that Dumbo do now?

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aise Karo Na Vida to have a happy ending

Friday, September 24, 2010 | 4:45:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Colors TV, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa is affirmed to have a happy ending..

As reported earlier by tellybuzz that, Colors TV and DJ's Creative Unit's, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, the tale of a young vivacious girl Reva (Aastha Chaoudhary) after the recent track development and the show hovering around 1.05 TRP there was unfortunate news of the show going off air on October 1st.

Our source informs us that, "The show will wrap up with a happy ending. The creative has decided that show will end on a happy note wherein Reva(Aastha Chaoudhary) will get back to Yash(Anas Rashid). Also Aryaman's(Rohit Purohit) character will take a positive turn as he would realize his mistake and none of the characters will be shown dead."

When contacted, the lead protagonist Aastha Chaoudhary confirmed the news saying, "I am really sad that the show is going off air so soon. Nobody had expected this as the show was doing really well."

When inquired about the kind of closure the show is expected to have she asserted, "Thankfully it's a happy ending."

If sources are to be believed September 29th is affirmed to be the last date of shoot.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Pooja Shenoy

niveditha thumbnail

Colors TV, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa is affirmed to have a happy ending..