rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I just hate SP, this serial was the only serial where we could learn something good. What can u learn from all these saas bahu serials, nothing!!!!

I just pray that BBB season three starts:)

Who know maybe if we really try then SP and God listen to us😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
I dont know if God or Star Plus will listen to us or not .. but do let star plus know how you are feeling ... I dont even know if that wud make a difference but one must always try... star plus contact info is posted on BBB petition email ...

Also ... Star Plus is the biggest television channel in India .. owned by fox network ... and their feedback thing does not even work ... They ask you to select the show you want to give your feedback on but Baa Bahu baby does not even appear in that list... .I tried to create a userid on indya.com ... it would not even let me create a userid .. forget about posting ... what kind of people are running that channel...
Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have sign the petition, and have send mail to all those e-mail adr.. which were posted, but i dont think it will make a difference. I hope that Hats of production will make a good serial like BBB again with all these stars.