laly thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Is Sanjay Gadhvi coming back to the Yash Raj fold to direct Dhoom 3? Or will it be Adi who wields the baton? Neil Nitin Mukesh wants to be part of the franchise as well

If rumours are to be believed, Sanjay Gadhvi is being summoned back to Yash Raj Films for the third part of the Dhoom franchise.

Gadhvi was spotted last week with Neil Nitin Mukesh, who is Yash Raj's current blue-eyed boy.

According to a source, "Neil who's very close to Yash Raj Films has convinced Aditya Chopra to let Gadhvi do the third Dhoom movie. Neil himself is very keen on being part of the third installment. Adi assured him there would be room for the young actor who's currently shooting for Yash Raj's Lafange Parinde."

The other option is that Aditya Chopra will direct Dhoom 3 himself, something that Aditya is most happy to explore. Also, every actor associated with Yash Raj barring Shah Rukh Khan wants to be part of the bumper franchise.

When contacted, Gadhvi doesn't discount the possibility of doing Dhoom 3. He says, "Everyone keeps asking me about Dhoom 3. But the franchise belongs to Yash Raj Films. If Adi asks me to do it, I'd take the plunge, no two ways about it. Anything for Adi."

Adi, on his part, is contemplating the pros and cons of getting Gadhvi back into the Yash Raj fold.

Says Neil Nitin Mukesh cautiously, "Who doesn't want to be part of the Dhoom franchise? I'd love to be in Dhoom 3. If Adi directs it, nothing like it. I've met  Sanjay Gadhvi for a movie over a meal of rajma and chawal, and that's all I can tell you right now."

As things stand, the Dhoom 3 project is expected to go on the floors by the end of this year or early next year.

And Neil is definitely doing a project with Gadhvi. Says Neil, "Gadhvi and I are on.  Whether it is for Dhoom 3 or something else I cannot say right now."

Edited by laly - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can u provide the link of the article?.......

Oh please not Niel Nitin Mukesh, it would be good if they cast Shahid, Imran or Ranbir  for Dhoom 3 in the negative role.......
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ADI shud direct dhoom 3 n take SRK or aamir only bi dis cud b bigger den d2 coz d2 ws huge......due 2 hrithik splendid appearence..
neil is a fantastic actor.. well this article is confusing lol if its dhoom 3 then happy for him and if not then what is it then lol

i hope that the story this time is good didnt like the story in dhoom 2 only the locations and action was ok liked dhoom 1 more lol...
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaaaay thats great! Go Neil..He has really impressed the YRF banner, forst New York, Lafangey Parindey n now apparently this. Am happy for him.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Neil nitin can't act. Nor even he has any expression.