Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

yes abanti, we made the impossible possible....when i heard JW was coming back on DMGi had this weird desire to see KW and JW as a couple, i felt that both being young wud look great in one frame.......but all seemed like a dream JW is Ridhimma and she is only Armaan's and Sid is already in love with Tam..how wud this ever happen????....Cvs won't dare to separate the lovebirds and fans wudn't let them.......but some dreams do come true.......and it did TODAY......................Ridhimma is officially Mrs. Sidhanth Modi...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³....................................................am i still dreaming???😍😍

yeah thats our victory and we ll cherish it the rest of our lives.................
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How beautifully you have written and expressed the lovely episode...my eyes became moist.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coasta_70

How beautifully you have written and expressed the lovely episode...my eyes became moist.

πŸ€—
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Poco:- Thanks for your reply. I completely agree our point of view differs here and basically for a person I am, I can't understand the actions of Riddhima hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•. I mean not brave enough to face the world and her parents, not strong enough to refuse marriage and not even thinking about other people's lives she is putting at stake. Basically that's just not me. I hope the creatives show Riddhima putting others before her sometime in the serial 😊😊 . Sid was and is always like that, the eternal sunshine giver guy who tries to brighten the lives of people around him and that's why I like this character πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and Karan Wahi playing it is a added plus.  Anyways I really like your way of seeing things in positive light.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I certainly need some of that spirit *me thinks*⭐️.

Take Care
-Sarada
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

@Poco:- Thanks for your reply. I completely agree our point of view differs here and basically for a person I am, I can't understand the actions of Riddhima hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•. I mean not brave enough to face the world and her parents, not strong enough to refuse marriage and not even thinking about other people's lives she is putting at stake. Basically that's just not me. I hope the creatives show Riddhima putting others before her sometime in the serial 😊😊 . Sid was and is always like that, the eternal sunshine giver guy who tries to brighten the lives of people around him and that's why I like this character πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and Karan Wahi playing it is a added plus.  Anyways I really like your way of seeing things in positive light.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I certainly need some of that spirit *me thinks*⭐️.

Take Care
-Sarada

dittoπŸ˜‰