AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I know its a imposible imagination but we can surely keep out hope alive of seeing another season of BBB and , guys just think about it....How it would be if BBB takes a leap of 10 or 15 years! wont it be exciting to see the kids grown up and the story of their lives corresponding the the lives of the Old Leela, Motabhai, Baby,Birju, Pravin, Harshand, Shilpa, Subodh, Meenakshi, Gattu and even older Baa and Babuji? It would be a lot of fun to see Chaitali and Meetali falling in love and Mehul and Manav bringing new generation Bahus in the family and most importantly I am having an ardent wish to see Gattu doin Gattuki's kanyadan as it was heart breaking to see the scene when Gattu tells Gattuki ...tu badi hoke mujhe pehchanegi toh😭 .....do give ur opinion about it and say what u want to see in a post leap story. Edited by AVFAN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well. it will be good to see BBB back without baa and co( 1st generation)  it would be incomplete...... yes, they can come back with a leap but as shown in the last episode may be a 3 yr leap😊
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had a similar idea of BBB3 with gen leap.
But I would have preferred to see how thakkars would have lived without Baa....
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awww i just hope SP listen to us. And it would be great to watch them again. And that the story then focus more on the kids.
instantkhichdi thumbnail
I think post BBB, hats off would complete sarabhai......but its a request to them...pls try to bring back BBB by shifting it to some other channel rather than wasting time and money on that show with no values at all!
Pls if u have plan to do in-demand sarabhai, pls change ur mind and try to bring BBB3. The idea of leap isn't bad too...
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
like i posted in other post, it wud be great to bring bbb back... n showing all the kids grown up with their respective carriers and yet following Baa's sanskars and traditions....    like harshad said, aap ke bache, bahu and grandkids aap ke sanskars to aage le jayenge so i would like to she how they do it....    

for eg. in last epi they showed mitali as air hostess n chaitali as miss world so i want to being in glamarous world how they follow the traditions.....  even hemant, who badly wanted son, they had twins daughters, so i want to how his mind changed n how he is helping gudia to bring up kids....  also how dimple n baby bringing up kids with baa's values... 

I want it back, bas. I can't imagine my weekends without it ji. Hats Off should shift it to another channel, please! I'm still very heart broken over Gattu having to let go of Gattuki. When I watch it (still haven't the heart to watch it online yet), I"m going to be bawling my eyes out.

I want a BBB3, where Gattuki comes back, and see Gattu's transition. We love and enjoy what Gattu does, but I would really want to see how his life will be presented. Baa getting old, his siblings try to adjust with their kids lives, and the kids growing up. I want to see where Gattu stands in all this, and what his understanding would be ji. In season 1 I felt it was shown that Gattu was loved most by Somail, so would love to see both their interactions.

I'm so sad to even post here, knowing SP went stupid and ended such a beautiful show ji. However, if everyone gives their saath, I'm willing to keep this forum active. I have a few ideas ji:).
instantkhichdi thumbnail
simmi ji I am ready to contribute....we require active support from existing members for keeping the forum active we should not have that narrow thinking "BBB khatam to I-F par aanaa band!"
If u will be active, no one can archive this forum.

I'm just about to post some ideas, hope everyone will like it ji!!!!!!!
birju4baby thumbnail
I would love to see a Leap in BBB but I want same characters playing themselves after leap.So current Mehul should play Mehul after he grows up .. I dont know how .. but that is just the way I would like it ..

I also want to see them live without Baa's leadership ... Thakkar family always use to wonder  how they will live without Baa .. but reality is whoever who came into this world has to leave it one day ... So I would like Leela to run house ably supported by her sister -in-laws.

I think it would be Sarabhai which wud be making a comeback , just because it is so popular.Sarabhai is an awesome serial but it is Baa Bahu aur baby which is closer to my heart.Sarabhai entertained us for sometime , But Baa Bahu Baby was around for five years and I have started to feel as if I knew each one of them personally ..

BTW .. Guys there is facebook group created as well to demand season 3.I would request you to join that as well.