sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
after watching 2day's episode i think da young prince will attack reva tommorow 😡 after her dance because since her mother seen how he luks at her daughter she has been keeping an eye on her not letting her out of sight and reva snuck out at nite as shown in da promo reva get's attacked wen she's alone so im finking since she's alone 2mmorow the young prince will take advantage of her den her mother will realize she nt at home n go luking 4 her by dat time its 2 late wat do u guy's think 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunjankapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt think k itni jaldi aisa hoga...
dekhte h..kal kya hota h
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dats wat i thought first dat dey will wait about 2 weeks before dey show she gets attacked but if you think about it since reva mother's watching her every move so nothing can happen 2 her daughter i dont think dat everynite reva will sneak out but who knws will have 2 wait till 2mmorow btw did u nt find da young prince's eyes even scarier 2day da way he was watching reva
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i think it will happend it tomorrows episode.. or wednesdays, anyway lets see what happens :D
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am thinking the same thing as well. They will show the scene quicly to keep the audience and gain high trps and then the marriage will be next
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Note:

Plz discuss the episodes in ~~Daily Episode Discussion Corner~~
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago