*Hot Romance (AR)* - one-shot

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

*Hot Romance*

okay i felt like writing something hot, and something on AR, so this came up! I honestly don't know what it is, since i just wrote what came to my mind. Still, hope u like it -

She sneaked out of her room in night, cautious with her steps. She was dressed in a purple velvet top and black mini-skirt. There was no doubt she looked hot, and was totally in the mood for partying. She got out of the door, and notices his black Mercedes. She waved enthusiastically towards it. The guy with shades waved back at her with his dimpled grin. She looked back towards her home, and felt guilty but this was the only way left.

She hopped towards the car, and got in. He drove the car so fast, she fell on his lap automatically. He smiled naughtily looking at that. She too did'nt bother to get up, she kept her head on his lap and continued to stare at him. He was looking at her too, but she made him look front, towards the road.

He sighed and did the same. She saw that and smiled.They had been dating for 2 years now, but her parents did'nt approve of Armaan. They felt he was just a flirt and was using her. She knew this was'nt true, and wanted to prove it to them.

He halted the car when they reached the disc. She got up from his lap and straightened her silky hair in the mirror. He looked at her admiringly.

They got out of the car and locked their arms, and went in. Riddhima noticed that a lot of people were totally drunk, and maybe even had drugs. She felt sick looking at them. She made a disgusted face. Armaan noticed this and asked " what happened, baby?"

" nothing darling..just that, some people are actually drunk!" she said weirdly.

" I know..but we can enjoy without doing that.." he looked down at her.

" yeah I know..lets go.." she pulled him to the dance floor.

They were dancing so close, that their bodies were sticking to each other. They grooved to the number 'Sexy Chick' by Akon.

When it ended, they were pretty tired so they took a break and went towards the bar. Armaan handed her a bottle of champagne and she gulped it down. He picked up whisky which was totally high on alcohol. She gave him a warning glare but he didn't bother.

He then dragged her by her wrist and she kept on protesting, but he did'nt listen. They went to a silent corner where there seemed to be a love chair.

http://www.bonluxat.com/cmsense/data/uploads/orig/Busk+Hertzog_True_Love_Chair_k21.jpg" />

He plumped down on it and got her into his lap. Suddenly, a waiter came upto them " ahem..would u like some drink?"

Riddhima took a drink from him just to infuriate Armaan. She drowned it, not knowing what it is. He glared at her, but she didn't care.

She started feeling dizzy, she didn't know why. Maybe it was the drink , she thought and pushed those thoughts back.

She held Armaan's hair and gave him a long kiss. He was surprised, but kissed her back passionately while holding her waist.

"room le le?" she asks naughtily. He is totally shocked but nods.

She pulls him this time, and they go out. She asks him to drive n he drives to the nearest lodge. She pulls him to the reception and asks the person there " hey!..rooms for us please.."

" two rooms?" the girl asks.

" no…one.." she winks.

The girl smiles at her and gives her the key. The both go with the key to their room. Armaan is just gaping at her with an open mouth while she's doing everything.

She pushes him into the room and locks the door. He sees this wild state of her, and doesn't know how to react.

She pushes him on the bed and falls on top of him. He finally gets his senses back and holds her from the waist. She kisses him all over. She finally removes his shirt and hers too and they have a romantic session of love-making.

She wakes up in the morning wearing nothing but her skirt. She holds her head, due to the pain it was causing her. She realized it was the hangover from yesterday's night. She pulls her top from under the bed and puts it on. She smiles at the sleeping Armaan, he was so cute.

She shakes him to wake him up. He just stirs in his sleep but doesn't get up. She sighs and tries to find her phone. She finds it, and checks for missed calls. She sees her dad's no and gets tensed.

She's battling weather to call him or not. Just then, someone hugs her from behind. She gasps and turns around. She sees Armaan and hits him playfully on his arm.

" badmaash!" she says narrowing her eyes at him.

" main badmaash?..aur kal kaun badmaashi kar raha tha?" he teases her.

" shutup armaan..main nashe main thi.." she said defending.

" tum nashe main bahut cute lagti ho.." he says nuzzling into her neck.

" armaan..chodo mujhe.." she sighs.

" nahi riddhima..i just cant!" he says dreamily.

" armaan..u know,  dad had called!" she says sadly.

" what?" Armaan asks getting the seriousness of the conversation.

" yeah…we got too lost..n did'nt realize the time.." she says guilty.

"chill riddhima..its okay..just tell them the truth..its the best u can do.." he assures her.

" yeah.." she tries to smile.

" so now forget about that, and don't spoil the romance!" he winks.

"not again!" she protests but his face was already under her shirt.

well this is one of the few one-shots i enjoyed writing, hope u do too, but writing on AR is always a pleasure :D they're my fav couple to write on!

n even if u did'nt like it, because it seriously lacked content, then let me know!

-aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ok it was some relief

hehe , loved reading it ,as a short part of there love story

you knew being ar fans , abhi abhi ek badda dhakka lagga hai , regardng sidd and riddzs marriage in dmg , soo main kaafe upset mood mein the , per you os , just maid me smile , and i m feeling much better , eventually it was a relief to mee for now

cool haa , riddzs fully tally ,and bechaara armaan pehle got soo confused ,ki vo kar kya rahhe hai , but finally , ahem ahem , leave that hmm

loved reading it , cute , nice and naughty  😉😉 , hehe

loved your writting skills , i never knew you can also write soo well

would love to read more from you
till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi
Rozain thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi aish congo on new AR FF aweosme and fabolous very
well written

superbbbbbbbbb amazing

keep it up and all the

best
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear its really rocking one superb so hot one & thanks for the pm

https://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/usmanqamar/flowers/flowers_107.gif

Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice one shot girl
some really hot moments

like it very much

lolz
ana

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heya aish....!!
dat was really a rockin one yaar...!!
it's just turned out to be 2 well...!!
do keep writin...!!
n thanxx for d pm...!!

luv ya
radz
arshluver_15 thumbnail
that was gr8 one
loved it
thanks for the pm
nruti
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
awww..aish !!
that was sooo sooo cute and a nice read !
fab one shot !!

thanks for the pm :) :)
Ishia thumbnail
hey aish. well it was too hot as u said....
loved ur writing skills dude.. so hot n Delicious

love
ishu........

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one shot dear....really i need these romantic shots of AR right now.
superb,fantastic👏
love.
ritu