Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ~aashka~rocks~

omg!! its really great!
when r u gonna cont ur other garv and kumud one sammu(ritika here)

i don't think i will continue. i don't know ritika, i am really confused whether is hould or not. lol. how are u?
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Part 5.

Abhay, Kkusum, Karan, Kumud, Kali and kshitij along with Aryaman and Saakshi come to the Bajaj house.

Rishabh and Prerna are in the living room while Nandini and anjali are in the garden with their brother. Its like 7 pm.

Abhay: Hey Rishi, where is my son Garv?
Rishi: He is outside with his sisters. Getting pampered by them.

They laugh.

Prerna goes and calls Garv, Nandini and Anjali inside.

Garv is excited he is so happy to his Abhay papa and Kkusum mom. Who are like his own parents.

Garv goes and hugs Kkusum and Abhay and takes their blessings.
Kk: Bahut bada hogaya hain mera beta.
G: kkusum mom, kaisi ho aap? Abhay papa, aap?
Ab: hum dono thik hain beta. How have u been?
G: Gr8 papa thanks. I have got something for all of u.

Karan and Garv hug like brothers. Kshitij and Garv also happen to be good friends and hug. Lotsa hugging going on. Lol. Kumud and Kali are standing there like they don't know anybody there.

Anjali and Nandini see them and go say hi them.

Anju: Hi kumud, kya yaar tum bhi naa, yahan kyun khaddi ho. Come on, we will go to my room. Tum nandini di se milee?
Nandini: hi Kumud, nice to meet u. yeh tumhari friend hain?
Kumud: Hi nandini di..
Nandini: its okay u can call me nandini, after all u like my sister naa.
They laugh, anjali is kinda confused, she feels like nandini has changed since she is all talkative and stuff.
Kumud: haan di, this is my best friend kali oberoi.
Nandini: Oh really? This is Kali? I mean saakshi aunty's daughter. Wow kshitij's sister haan, omg how come I didn't know this.
Anjali: well duh, u freak didn't have time besides ur business naa
Nandini: Neways, Kali, nice to meet u. both ur brothers are my colleagues and now partners. I will have to see them everyday now. Ufff.

They all laugh. Kumud, anjali, nandini and kali go to Anjali's room. She has sohan's pictures on her night stand. Kumud sees them and is smiling.
Anjali is like what is she smiling at?

Anjali: whats so funny kumud? Did I miss something?
Kumud: Anjali bhaabbbbbhi.
Anjali gets the joke and is blushing.
Nandini and Kali get it too. They are having a girl talk but now is the time for the guys.

Karan, kshitij and Garv are sitting outside while kkusum, abhay n rishabh prerna are in the living room discussing the wedding of karan and nandini. Saakshi and aryaman are also present

Karan: So garv, how was life back in US.
Garv: karan its all been great, I mean America is totally different world, everything at its best.
Kshitij: So any girlfriends?
Garv: no yaar, I have been so busy in this MBA thing that never got a chance, but yea, now that I have come back, mom will definitely find me someone if I don't. But kshitij its about time u should tie the knot naa? Come on yaar, tell me whose the girl.
Karan goes to get himself a drink while kshitij and garv are talking.
Garv: come on yaar, tell me.
Kshitij: don't tell this to anyone but its kumud.
Garv: oh really. Wow! Kumud, I haven't see her for like 7 years now.
Kshitij: she is beautiful. She is the perfect girl I was looking for yaar.
Garv: Well, then whats the problem go ahead and tell Karan afterall he is ur best friend yaar.
Kshitij: No Garv. I want to first talk to kumud about this. I am sure Karan won't have a problem.
Garv: true. Well then I will be here to help you out, don't worry, Kumud will definitely like u yaar.
Karan comes back.
Karan: so what was the talk that was going on.
Garv: nothing at all, we were just discussing some trivial stuff. So Karan hows business going?
Karan: did nobody break the news to u?
Garv: what news โ€“ good or bad?
Karan: ummm from my perspective its good, don't know about u
Garv: whats the news yaar?
Karan: Papa and rishi uncle have collaborated the business. I mean Bajaj and Kapoor industries are now one company.
Garv: that's amazing. Good decision guys!
Karan: well yea.

Rishi and Abhay call the boys inside. And the prerna calls the girls down.

Next scene the wedding announcement.
Princess M thumbnail
Nice fan Fic.... BUT I hope KUMUD anD GARV are for each other... kshitij should fine someone... I know u r kumud and garv's fan as well. but plz let them be together... if not in ekta's world atlease let it be in your's... can't wiat till next part...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Part 6.

Everybody is downstairs. Kumud thinks that Garv looks so handsome and is like totally fida over him.
Garv: Hey everybody, like I said I got something for all of u, so I will just show yall what I got.
Everbody is pleased with the fact that Garv thought about them before he came here.

Garv gives each of them a special gift for instance Rishabh and Abhay the latest palm tops. Karan Nandini and kshitij get the latest laptops. Anjali the best digital camera and kumud gets the same too. However he forgets about kali. He is upset and so he offers her his own latest ipod with the video player in it. For kkusum and Prerna he says that he couldn't find anything which was something of their use. So he says

Garv: moms I am sorry I couldn't get yall anything, but for u both I am going to get a daughter in law.

Kumud blushes and so does Kali. Kali gets this attraction towards garv for his caring and nice personality. Kumud wanted to exchange the ipod with the camera. Lol. But didn't say anything. Both girls get a soft corner for garv.

Abhay: Beta we are touched. Thanks.
G: come on papa. U have always gotten me everything that I wanted this is nothing.

Kumud just adores Garv for the love and respect he has for her parents.

Rishabh: Listen kids, I mean no matter how old you all get for us u are gonna remain kids.
Abhay: Yes definitely. And as parents we have made the decision of getting our kids married.
R: That's right. My daughter Nandini is going to get married to Karan Kapoor.

Nandini and Karan are like what the hell!

All are excited besides Karan and Nandini.

K: Papa, uncle yet another decision made without our consent, I mean business decisions are fine, but this is the question of our lives, I don't even know whether Nandini is happy with this decision.
N: that's right, by the way its our lives papa. Its true that we get along at work and stuff but that doesn't mean we can spend the rest of lives together. I don't know about this uncle. Dad I need some time to think. I need to know Karan better.

As you all can see, Karan and Nandini are very bold, they don't care about what people think and stuff they just speak their mind. Now this is what we call compatibility. LOl.

Karan: she is right, we need to get to know each other better.

Abhay: beta, who is saying that the marriage is gonna take place tomorrow, u guys have a month or so to think about it.
Rishi: Right! We can't force u both into marriage.
Prerna: Our duty was to arrange and find someone who u may be able spend the rest of your lives with.
Kkusum: And now its up to u to fall in love. Love can't be arranged.
Nandini and Karan look at each other and
Nandini: Karan what do u say?
Karan: I think we need some time. I don't have any problem with this at all. I like Nandini.
Nandini blushes.

Abhay: Well then the engagement is going to be in 3 weeks when Sohan returns. Anjali is so happy coz her Sohan is gonna return, and Kumud teases her.

Garv goes to Kshitij and is like

Garv: They are set, now lets do something about you and Kumud.
Kshitij: he blushes.
Garv and Kshitij go to Karan and Nandini

Karan and Nandini are talking to each other while Garv interrupts them.

Garv: sorry guys, but I wanted to congratulate u both.
Karan and Nandini blush.
Garv: By the way, I think u make a very good couple.
Nandini feels shy and leaves.
Garv: Karan, I always thought of you as my big brother, and let me tell you, I am very protective about my sister. I love her to death, and trust me if she gets hurt I get hurt even more. I think you are the perfect man for her. I know u very well. I am sure u will keep my di very happy. Hain naa?
Karan is tear eyed. He doesn't have any words to say. He just hugs garv like his younger brother.

Kumud sees this and gets even more attracted to Garv.

Garv: Karan don't worry I won't call u jiju until the wedding day.
Karan: I won't call u saale ji unless I am supposed to. Coz saale sounds something different naa?
Garv: yea good idea.

They laugh. Karan goes to talk to Nandini while Garv and kshitij are outside talking.

Next part is interesting
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
G: Listen, Kshitij, I think this is a wonderful opportunity for you to go and let kumud know how u feel, I mean atleast say something. U know.
Kshitij: I think u r right. I will go ahead and give it a shot. She makes me nervous each time I see her yaar, but this time I will be strong.
G: that's the spirit dude. Go ahead. I am waiting.

Kumud is with Kali and Anjali.
Kshitij: Anjali and Kali?
Anjali: Haan kshitij..Whats up!
Kshitij: Woh Garv is calling u both.
Kali: calling us both? Bhaiya are u sure?
Kshitij: yes I am sure, he is calling u and Anjali.

Kumud is thinking why not me. Lol

Kumud is about to join them when kshtij asks her to stop.

Kshitij: Kumud I want to talk to u.
Kumud: Talk to me? Ok.
Ksh: ummm. Everybody looks so happy naa?
K:Yea, I mean Garv is back and plus all Karan bhaiya is also gonna get married soon, so I am very happy too.
Ksh: So Kumud do u have any boy friend..?
K: No, but why are u asking me this Kshitij?
Ksh: I mean do u like anyone?

Kumud gets the impression that kshitij is garv's friend so might have send him to inquire whether kumud likes garv or not. So she takes the chance and says

Kumud: yea, I do like someone.
Kshitij: (upset) who is it.
Ku: Garv, I have always liked him KShitij.
Kshitij is heart broken he doesn't know what to say. Kkusum calls Kumud from inside and she goes.

Garv comes there.

Garv: Kshitij whats the matter? Why do u look upset?
Ksh: (he is about to cry and is unable to say anything...) she likes someone else.
Garv: Who?
Ksh: Kumud likes u, Garv. She has always liked u.(he walks away from there and leave from the Bajaj house.

Garv is upset too.

Anjali: where did kshitij go?
Garv: he left
Kali: why did bhaiya leave
G: Ummm.. he had an important work at home so he went to take care of it.

Everbody is having fun besides Garv.

Anjali arranges a dance floor for and Karan and Nandini dance. Kkusum and Abhay dance. Rishabh and Prerna dance. Anjali asks Garv to dance with Kumud. Garv is reluctant at first but later on accepts. Kali is upset coz she wants to dance but is happy that atleast her friend got too.

Karan: Nandini are u happy with this proposal?
Nandini: Hmm, I am happy.
Karan: Sure?
Nandini: Dekho Karan, I haven't fallen in love with anyone in my life. I really like u Karan and I feel this bond with u that I haven't felt with anyone. We are so alike. Don't u think?
Karan: ur right, U r perfect for me. U know what tomorrow is Sunday right?
Nandini: Ye, tomorrow is Sunday.
Karan: Well then we will go on date, just u and me on a real date What say?
Nandini: Sounds good to me.

They smile and continue dancing.

Garv and Kumud are dancing, they talk about usual stuff and Garv decides to get kshitij and kumud together. But in the time that they are dancing Garv and Kumud feel this attraction towards each other. Garv feels that despite the fact that he like kumud too, its important and the right thing for him to get kshitij his love. Garv tells kumud the truth.

G: Kumud?
K: haan Garv!
G: I know u are a great girl, the one who will be your man, will be a very lucky guy.
K: (blushes)
G: U know who the man is?
K: (she keeps quiet and hope to get garv as an answer)
G: Its kshitij.
K: Is shocked and leaves Garv.
G: That's right Kumud! Kshitij really loves u, he always has. The attraction u feel for me, is nothing but infatuation Kumud. Kshitij is a very nice guy, he will definitely keep you happy.

Kumud runs outside and Garv follows her.

G: Why don't u give him a chance?
K: (is very mad at him)
How the hell do u get to decide who is the right man for me. How do u know that the feelings that I have for u is just mere infatuation? Kshitij is a nice man, Garv. No doubt about it but I don't love him. I don't like him the way I like u. Why don't u understand?

G: I do understand Kumud, but I don't even know u?I don't deserve u.
K: fine, u don't want to be with me, its okay! But u can't force me into a relationship with someone else.
G: I do want to be with u, but its not right for me, Kumud.
K: Whats right? Me going out with a guy I don't like when I can go out with someone I do like. Kshitij is a wonderful guy Garv he can find any nice girl.
G: No Kumud, he loves u. LOVES You.

kumud is crying and Garv is waiting for an answer in the affirmative.

Kali comes out there and says that she has to leave, she didn't hear the conversation but sees some tension going on their faces.
๐Ÿ˜ญ
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
omg plz cont soon!
u no me im soooo impatient ๐Ÿ˜†
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

i don't think i will continue. i don't know ritika, i am really confused whether is hould or not. lol. how are u?

im fine thanx!!

u shuld do like one more part and finish it off cuz then its like abadoned๐Ÿ˜†(my chpice of word is bad). i love this fanfic its wicked!

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
thanks guys, i will post the next part soon
๐Ÿ˜Š
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Kumud sees Kali and wipes her tears immediately. Kali comes to Kumud and asks her whats wrong? Garv is also there.

Kali: Kumud, Whats wrong?
Kumud: Nothing, Garv just told me a joke! It was so funny that I almost cried.
Kali: weird!
Kumud: Anyways, are u leaving?
Kali: Yea, Papa and ma just left. I was gonna leave with u. So?
Kumud: Yea, I think we should leave.

Anjali comes along.

Anjali: Whats up guys?
Kumud: I think we will leave now.
A: but kkusum aunty and uncle are still here.
Ku: I know but I have to get up early tomorrow.
A: well then, Garv bhaiya, why don't u drop em home.
G: Yea, sure.
Ku: no its ok, Kali and I will manage.
G: don't be ridiculous Kumud, I will drop u both home.

Kumud is still upset with Garv, and thinks he doesn't like her, despite his telling her that he does like her, but is not able to go out with her because of Kshitij, who is his good friend.

Kali on the other hand is also attracted to Garv. She thinks that he is nicest, sweetest and the most handsome guy she has ever met. Lol. Both Kumud and Kali are fida over him. Kali is a nice girl in my version. Lol.

Garv takes the car out of the garage, and Kali sits in the front seat. Garv decides to drop Kumud first because he doesn't want kshitij to see kumud with him when he drops kali. He doesn't want to create misunderstandings between him and Kshitij and make matters worse.

Kumud on the other hand misunderstands garv even more, and starts hating him, I mean she thinks that he is not worth her love. She knows she likes him, but from now pretend like she doesn't give a damn about him. Lol.

Garv and Kumud share their stares, I mean kumud looks at garv through the rear view mirror but stops when she sees garv looking at her. There is absolutely no conversation between the three of them, mostly because Kali is tired and because of the thing that happened between kumud and garv.

They reach the Kapoor House and Kumud gets out.

Ku: Bye Kali!
Kali (who is kinda sleepy ) Bye!
G: Bye Kumud.

Just completely ignores him and walks away. Garv feels bad. He goes ahead and drops kali home. Kshitij is sitting outside on the stairs and Garv comes out of his car with Kali.

Kali: Thanks Garv
G: no Problem Kali! Good night!
Kali: (smiles and says good night too)

Kshitij is still upset, Kali says good night to him too and goes in the house. Garv comes and sits besides Kshitij.

G: Mujshe naraaz ho dost?
Ks: Nahin, apne aap se.
G: Come on KShitij, cheer up.
Ks: Garv, I like her but she likes someone else and its none other than my good friend, how can I handle this.
G: Listen, Kshitij. I am not gonna come between the two of u.
Ks: I know Garv, that u wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but ...
G: But what!
Ks: do u like her?
G: Naa, she is not my type.
Ks laughs
Ks: not ur type. What exactly is ur type?
G: I will tell u some other time, right now its kinda late buddy. Don't worry kumud and u will definitely hook up. I guarantee.
Ks: are u gonna play Will Smith, u know the movie Hitch.

They both laugh.
G: yea, sure.
Ks: Garv, thanks.
G: For what.
Ks: being a good friend.
G: come on yaar, tere liye toh jaan bhi haazir hai.
Ks: chal fimi dialogue band kar
They both hug.
G: Kshitij, I will talk to you later.
Ks: Yea, take care.
G: U doing fine, naa. Don't worry about it.
Ks: I am fine.
G: bye.

Garv leaves. Kumud on the other hand has made the decision to go out with kshitij.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
The next morning. (Sunday).

Karan calls Nandini on her cell phone

K: hey nandu.
N: Nandu.. ewww? Whose this?
K: Its me, your gonna be husband, Karan kapoor.
N: Karan are u outta ur mind? You just called me Nandu.
K: kyun, acha nahi laga tumhara nick name. Come on its cute.
N: Cute? Are u kidding me. Karu?
K: Karu, so sweet. From now on call me Karu okay?
N: Ok enough of this sweetness, tell me why u called?
K: Remember our date?
N: Oh yea! Its tonight naa?
K: Yea, so be ready at 7.
N: I will be there.
K: Be where?
N: On our date.
K: Nandu, this is not a business meeting, this is our romantic date. So I am going to come pick u up. Got it. Is this like the first time u are going out with someone?
N: Don't try to be smart with me, and its none of ur business to know whether this is my first date or not.
K: it is, I know it.
N: Shut up or else I will hang up.
K: sooner or later I will find out, but yea, be ready at 7. Bye jaan.
N: Jaan, Nandu? What the hell is wrong with you.
K: I am just expressing my love yaar.
N: Please don't. I am busy now.
K: Busy thinking about me?
N: u are sooooooo..
K: So cute, handsome, charming, talented, funny...?
N: none of those.
K: What is your problem yaar, always ready to fight?
N: Ok I am sorry. I have to go now.
K: Yea ok.
N: Bye Karu. (she says its sweetly)
K: BYeeee nandu (he says it sweetly too)

Anjali is watching Nandini talk like this to Karan, she is like meri behan sudhar gayi lol. Nandini sees Anju and immediately disconnects the phone.

Next part coming in like 10 minutes.