FF#2:Dil deewana part 26 pg 55(Last )+Sneek peek

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone this is a preview of my second FF..Im gona start on this one when im done my First on ...😊 I was getting really exited to post the first part ..I wrote the whole story in my note bookπŸ˜†
This story is inspired from my dream (Lol)
I know its really short ....πŸ˜•
But its just a preview πŸ˜‰There alot more to come

Part 1(Preview)

In a small village called Vridavan lived the shastri Family .MR.Shastri was a well known priest ..He had two little girls ..The oldest Vishaka  was 8 years old and the youngest Radika was 7years old..He had a sweet wife named Devki ..They were only 4 in the family 'Vishaka was a real girly girl..she loved to play with barbies ,colour ,makeup, nail polish ..Everything what a gilr did when they were young ..Radika was more a tom boy ..she hated were dresses and shalwar kammez..she always wore lose pants with a t-shirt ..Her hair were always messy they had so much knots in them she just tied them in a messy bun  Radika never let anyone dress her up or make her hair..she hated playing with doll and makeup she was different from all the girls..She was a more out going girl ..she loved sports'Everyday after school she would play soccer with the boys'
Right in front of her house lived The PUROHITS..They moved in a week ago .They had the biggest house ..They were really rich but they did there best not to show it to much ..The purohits wanted to live like a normal family ..In there family There was Mr.Purohit the man of the house.He owned a lot of companies around India ..But he moved to vridavaan because it was his chilhood village ...He had a wife called Vaishali ..he had a mom ( Dadima)Vaishali and Mr Purohit had Two sons .Vivek who was 15 years old and the youngest Dev who was 9 years old 'Dev thought that he was the  best in everything especially in sports ..He could be very rude at some times 'Vivek was a nerd ..all he did was study '

One day the boys were playing outside including Dev .Radika comes out of her house 'All the boys in the neighbour hood were playing together.. She started walking towards them with her messy hair and clothes..they had mud stains on them..
R: Im ready to play '
Dev looks at Radika disgustingly ....He whisper in his friends ear .."She the weirdest girl I ever saw"And they started laughing ..
R: What are you guys laughing about HUH???saying angrily ..
D: Do you really think you can play with us'you're a girl and girls don't play soccer..They play with doll or barbies '
He points out at Vishaka and her friends who were playing with dolls on Radikas front house stairs..
R: Well Im a different girl ..Saying proudly'

D: I could see that '.saying laughingly'
Radika looks at him angrily'

R: Your not the boss'

D: Oh yes I am 'This is my soccer ball and I will decide who  can play and who cant '

R: but why cant I play ..Im really good.!! .saying  protestingly

Keshav: Its true shes really good..

D: I don't care 'shes not playing with us 'saying rudely

All the boys left following Dev ..
Radika was surprised ..
"No On ever rejected me from playing"

she started getting teary eyes..
"
What does he think of himself..No one ever talked to me like that "

Radika just stood there with her arm crossed '

Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks great so far! Can't wait for the first chapter! Thanks so much for the PM!
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a great start i think this is going to be very interesting i loved it bill
XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for it to start... love all your FFs..hope this one has a lot of fun like the last one..Please update soon...watiting for the next one..Love you..Thanx...😊 Edited by RaDev_4Eva - 14 years ago
choudhary.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superbbb............looking forward to story
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my! Oh my!...you totally changed Radh's into a tomboy..  and they r neighbours..and playing together and only thing we have to imagine little avi and Rubi...hi hi....interesting.......love it...go ahead...Best Of luck....πŸ˜›
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey that was good and i like radhika characther in this i actually cant wait when u start this ff and thnks for pm me i hope dev and radhika have changed when they have grown up and its gd that they are neighbours
jyothika09 thumbnail
can't wait for the tomboy radh.thanks for the pm.really looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ
annie2212 thumbnail
Great start and a refreshing change to Rad's image....waiting to read the story.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good start billo,,,i liked rad's different avatar that is tomboyish ,,,