Varya's powers

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

ok...I'm so confused about Varya's powers...I mean her main power is that she can control nature right?? so why does she need that book??(or she thinks she does) and why did she get additional powers like Tish's mind reading and Shunya's telepathy?...that's what I find most intersting about Varya is how did she get those powers ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think she assumes she needs the book but her powers are really triggered by her emotions. When she reads the book she cries, making it rain outside. thats probably why 😊

I think she got the additional power for a day or two because somehow the seven are connected by their powers, so when one loses it, maybe another gains it for a while?
Tani91 thumbnail

^hmm never thought of it that way...but I still want to know why just Varya and not the other 5? like when Haryaksh and Masthisk lost their powers for a day...Varya only got Tish's powers? so does that mean that someone got Haryaksh's powers??

~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varya's powers can take any form. She has all the powers that the other 6 have.
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~*Anjali*~~

really?? I must have missed that then😛...thanks Anjali😊
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

really?? I must have missed that then😛...thanks Anjali😊

Oh wow, I didnt know that either, and I write the updates 🤣🤣
~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal25

Oh wow, I didnt know that either, and I write the updates 🤣🤣

They haven't showed that in the show yet. I read it in the story writter's post in the forum.

Here it is:

Originally posted by: anuraadhatewari

Hey guys!!!!!!

WHOAAAA . . . loved hearing all these amazing things you've written here . . . can't tell you what it feels to read the stuff . . . ooops ok . . . thats cause I'm the creator of the Show . . . and have written all of it :) ie Story, Screenplay and Dialogues . . . but first things first . . . this is NOT an adaptation of HEROES . . . I wrote this 5 years ago when Heroes wasn't on air . . . we started working on it in 2007 . . . it's completely original and I spent 1 year researching and writing the 26 eps . . . yes, its based on Indian Mythology . . . the idea is to make our own stuff cool . . . and you have no idea what all I discovered when i looked . . . it's all in the show!!! And btw the start point of both Da Vinci Code and Heroes is a story based in ancient india . . . which is base of the SEVEN . . . ain't telling you more yet . . . and then you'll know why these powers were so important and couldn't be anything else . . . but yes, in treatment it may remind you of Heroes initially . . . but you'll get over that by Ep 2 . . . I promise

So here are a few points based on your views:

The names are sanskrit yes . . . and based on their powers actually . . . the thing is they had to be different names cause they're superheroes remember? and Saptarishis at that ha! so here goes

Asmin: it means someone who is . . . little esoteric . . . as in someone whose being is absolute . . . hence, Asmin the healer

Varya: Means Form . . . she is someone who can take any powers' form . . . keep watching

Harykash alias Har: is one of the names of Shiva . . . an angry roop of Shiva that plays with fire

Mastishk is mind, Hriday heart, Drishika means one who can see . . . Eklavya, Shunyaa and Shlok coming up next . . .

And hey Asht is NOT Vindoo . . . . eeeeeeeeee . . . it's the guy who played 'Nitin' in RocketSingh . . . Ranbir's immediate Senior . . .

So hey .. . its absolutely rocking to be here and hear stuff from you guys . . . PLEASE keep posting and ask me whatever you would like to know . . . will answer each post . . . I promise

Keep watching, keep liking, keep posting . . . see ya all around

Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to theories about that
1- she has the power of controling the nature and as for Mastishq his power is his nature so Varya can control it
2- may be because mastishq lost the power for 24 hours then there must be some who have the power sothat they can till get benifit of it..
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~~*Anjali*~~

If this theory is ryt, then she would b like Rogue from X Men. Now that would be cool!!!
Tani91 thumbnail
^OMG I love Rogue☺️....she's my fave X man (WOman after Wolverine)