Please someone stop this show!

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Does anyone watch this any more?! I got totally bored and stopped. I recently decided to check in and what do I find but utter lunacy! murder mayhem and madness!

Someone put this show out of its misery! I don't think it has any audience left!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bestofall thumbnail
welll i think this show is awsome
i love this show
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too..i totally love this show......and dont want it to end.....its really good
Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well..! what i think is they are dragging the story line too much these days that's why i have lost interest now... But if they come up with some new story or something it wil be very good.. i like all the characters too... ! :-) Waiting for something different...
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey narangi i am Sana i write updates even i feel the show is dragging a bit but i feel after the leap that the show is about to take will garner more interest in people...

well i am sort of enjoying it even now because i follow the show very closely as i write updates every day...I think its your opinion no can impose likes and dislikes on others but plz do read my updates to follow untill something really gr8 happens...

some facts

highest TRP of Swarg was 2.7 that is 16 lacs 20 thousand
people wacthing it...

but now it is 2.1 that is 12 lacs 40 thousand a big drop but a stable
making it an average ratings.... its still the 7th rated in colors...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me  too   m loving  the show 

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hate the music they have on for shubh sooo annoying
sajibabe thumbnail
i feel too much importance is being given to this shubh character which is so annoying, i know the actor playing the role is close friend of rajan, but i think to make this show a little interesting, they should start a track of ansh's love story to

palchin is a fablous actor & very handsome to, but i would like to see some fun & happy moments in the show now, with othercharacters involved in the plot the current track is getting very lengthy & irritating now & now this mystery with new name sounds there is going to be alot of boring stuff coming along with shubh again

watching so much of shubh is getting so boring, his screaming, crying, anger is all justified, but i find all this is becoming more stale the garning sympthy for shubh. he is soin your face that you want a breather from his mug shot on screen & i would love to see more of ansh to