KUNAL IN RAJBEER'S ROLE???

funky123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

WE ALL LUV YUG AND HATED RAJBEER.....BUT DO U THINK IF KUNAL WAS THERE IN RAJBEER'S ROLE(PLZ BE SERIOUS!!! DUN SAY THAT KUNAL CANT BE LIKE RAJBEER) WUD U HAVE THE SAME HATRED FOR KUNAL AS FOR RAJBEER,IF HE WAS RAJBEER AND RAJBEER WAS YUG

PLZ COMMENT
JUST CONSIDER THE ROLES,NOT ANY PERSONAL LIKING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if kunal is in rb's role...
then the only +ve thing i cud see is YuVi union
yes......as we know tht rb vrinda unites in the end
so tht means we wud hv kuja in the end
soooo the magic of yuvi wil continue

and as for rb becomin yug..i dun think the chemistry b/w sandeep n puja wud apreciate the veiwers
shehryeen thumbnail
well i the show was started with rb as kunal i think i would never have bothered to start watching it so no question of llikeness and hatered...i have a question too lets put yug aside for a while....but did u ever see any chemistery btween vri and rb...they looked like brother and sister most of the time
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shehryeen

well i the show was started with rb as kunal i think i would never have bothered to start watching it so no question of llikeness and hatered...i have a question too lets put yug aside for a while....but did u ever see any chemistery btween vri and rb...they looked like brother and sister most of the time

omg bro n sis🤣 well sed aisha😆
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

omg bro n sis🤣 well sed aisha😆

well..agree with u Aisha n Aabrayy......i think rajbeer looks like vrinda's uncle.....
Edited by monica22 - 14 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think the topic starter wanted to know it would make a difference on who played Rajbeer😆

I think I'd still feel the same way about Rajbeer if Kunal played him instead of Yug because of the story line and character.

sharmim thumbnail
I think Rajbeer (Sandeep Baswana) is a very handsome man. They made him look bad with the glasses and the mustache. I think all of you hate his look mainly. If he looked like Sahil Virani in Kyunki, you would have been fall in love with him as Rajbeer also.
If you go through the other forums like Kyunki or Karam apna apna  he has so many fans there. He is a very good actor. As Rajbeer he did a very good job, as a good husband or showing off his anger.
And I really think Rajbeer and Vrinda also look very cute together when he was madly in love with her.