Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Fiz I dont knw what to say u just blew me away....☺️
So magical ...😳 

And thank u sooo much, the eyelock was amazing ...
Loved the Pratz rubbed the cake on hes face ..
Totally awasome update.. 👏
😍 😍

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice chapter Fiza, PraSha scene was very good, could just picture it from your words.  Raunak and Ishita angle sounds interesting, Will there be a triangle between them and Ariana? Can't wait for next part.😊
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh em geeeeeeeeee!!!! Thanks so much for such a nice chappie😃! The PraSha part was so sweet yaar😳! Just loved it👏! And yeah, the sardar jee part had me lolling all over 😆.Poor shanky! Just trying to be a good bro (err sort of😕), and now he might get beaten up by Raunak. Hopefully not though 😉. Shashank is too good-looking to get beaten-up 🤣I And btw, I am hoping that u resolve this couple matter soon by getting the correct couples back together soon 😊....... Looking forward to the next chapter!
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Thanks 4 such a wonderful update......I like their cake scene.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
update soon......

luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Di!!!
Where have you gone? We've not chatted in agesssss.
Anyway, I think I've missed a chapter, let me go see.
--------
Back, yeh I did for some reason. Proberly missed the pm. Lol. Toh di loved the Prasha cake meeting, an the eyelock was the best.
Awsome chapter, can't wait for moreee.
I actually can't wait to see what you do to get Prasha together.
'Sniff sniff' am I smelling a divorce? Better be, lol.
Update soon and thanks for this pm!
Luv yaa Di!
Tc.
Chotii❤️
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys here it is ch 7 enjoy n dont 4get 2 comment!

Ch7

Shashank: I wont  spare u  mein tumko nahin choruga

Raunak puts his hand near his mouth and the looks at  his  hand which  has a little blood  becuz of  getinng socked at  :  oye tere tho! what the hell  is your problem  n who the hell are you?

Ishita has here hand on her mouth shocked  at what her bro just did :  bhaiya  leave him  (she pulls his hand away from raunaks collar ) bro  stop it just leave him

Shashank raise his hand and is about to   slap her when raunak comes in between and stops him(he is holding his hand  in mid air )

Raunak: dehko  I don't know who u are n what ur problem Is and what exactly u want  but I'm not the type of guy who will just stand around looking when a girl is going to get hit by a guy. I believe  a man should never hit a woman no matter what  the issue is .

Shashank: why don't u just clearly  say ki tum apne pyar ko thappar  se bachana    charre the.

Raunak: pyar mein iss se pyar nahin kartha , yeh mere saath flirt kar re thi  aur  I told her to her face ki I was not intrested

Shashank: oh really  if ur not interested then y is  she expecting ur baby?      

Raunak: kya baby what nonsense

Ishita : bro that's enough  what rubbish are u blabbing.  I;m not expecting his baby and neither do I luv him(putting both hands on her head) oh no don't tell  me  u heared me talking on the phone na? bhaiya I was practing 4  my play  I was trying out for the  main lead(turning to raunak) I'm really sorry big misunderstanding  bro lets go .

Shashank:  ai yo! (fixing raunak's collar put one hand in  the air ) hota hai hota hai  um I mean  I'm sure u will undersatnd me… I was just being  a  over protective bro  that s all

Raunak: sure no problem I gusses I would do the same if I was in ur place . chill dude   c ya (and gets on his bikes a speeds away.

At the rai's

Raunak comes home preteeksha  c's him hurt

Preteeksha : kya hua did u get into a fight with someone?

Raunak: tells her what happened   but I would have done the same  with it happened with sumo

Preteeksha: I know raunak but aaj kal delhi mein bhot pagal agay haan?

Raunk: what

Preteeksha: never mind( has the first aid kit and is  fixing Raunak's  chot, he is looking at her she looks up at him)

Raunak:  Prateeksha  abhi bhi  we can  finish all the doori's between us and karee baa sak tha haan , I can still see in the love u have for me in your eyes, I think it's time we start thinking about(before he can finish what he is saying  prats changes the subject)

Preteeksha:  oh um  I forgot to tell u day after tommrow is nhaals  b-day party hain tho  all meetings canceled, only family time  ok   lets eat .

Preteeksha calls ishita, devika and sumo: hey guys I called 3 way  to let u know lunch at my house tommrow at 1:30p.m so be here  ok take care c u soon

Girls: cool we will b there

Next day at the Rai's

Sumo and nihaal are first ones to arrive  then comes ishita then last devika they all greet each other  and hug

At lunch preteeksha  tells the girls abt the bakery inncedent

Preteeksha: sumo, devika u know that idiot that kidnap me  at the mall that day   drop chocolate cake all over my white sari and then I was so upset I put cake on his face n on top oof that sum sadar n his wife thought I was his moti!

Girls burst out laughing

Ishita:omg what  ghuda   u did  the right put cake on his face like that!

Prats:u don't what happened b 4 that sumo u tell the story

Sumo goes on and tell ishita what happened

@Shashanks office

Aziz walks in

Aziz: Mr.manhotra  how do u do? I'm aziz das khan

Shashank: yes mr.das  u have a textiles  company I looked at the details of the contract I feel it great so we shall sign the contract soon

Shahsnk gets a call from milind

Shashank: just min pls excuse me , haan yaar me ek meeting main hoon   will talk later

Milind: shashank  I just droped devika at her friends house the one u kidnapped  if u want quickly come   this is ur chance to say sorry 

Shashank acting like it's really urgent :  kya kab kaise ok I will b there in 10min (close the cell) um mr. das I am sorry but some important thing came up we will  sign n disscusse  this later

Aziz:  um why don't u come tommrow night to my house  we are having a b-day party  for my son nihaal so we can talk n sign there

Shashank: sure that great ( he leaves his office he  stops by a sari shop and picks up 2 sari which are  very sexy one white bikni strap sari n one black tube top sari )these are perfect I bet she will like the since I ruined her sari at the bakery

Mean while At the rai's

Ishita drops some tea all over her dress

Ishita:shit ya

Prateeksha: ish why don't u clean it up

Ishita: sure where the washroom ?

Prateeksha: sumo  can u show her where it is

Sumo: sure  come ish

Girls are talking on the way

Sumo: ish tommrow's my son's nihaal's b-day we r having a party do come it's @ 8, there it is point to the door

Ish mistakes it for another  door  is about   open when sumo stops her

Sumo: ish no dont open that … um ah  um a wrong, wrong  door its the  right one

Ish: oh sorry y Is that door  not suppose to be opened? Or something?

Just then they hear prats shouting at   someone they   are  looking from top standing near the  railing

Prats  holding the sari's  choli in her hand:   do u  really think  I will wear these?

Shashank;   yeah  it's your size

Prateeksha:  size ….do u really think I can wear this  I mean look at me

Shashank: just because u   don't know how to look hot  and look like a taylo ram  doesn't mean u cant wear these,aren't they sexy smiling

Prats: mujhe koi farak nahi parta hai  what u think about me

Ishita: yeh toh bhaiya ka voice hai(runs down sumo runs after her) bhaiya! What do u think your doing

Prats: bhaiya? He's  your bro, ish  this  is the gadha I was telling u about

Ishita:  bro that's it first u  hit that poor guy  yesterday now all this, wait till I tell araina

Prats: what you're the one who punched my pati in the face,y am I not surprised just get out.

Ishita and shashank:pati bro did u hear something

Shanks: what

Ishita : oh nothing just  my heart breaking  haha

Shashank figure in his mouth confused look then points to prats : what that was your pati  I'm sorry  plz for give me

Prats: how many times will u say I'm sorry just get out( throws the sari's on his face)

Shashank:  I will leave only if u keep the saris, I bet ur pati will thank me(winking at her)

Ishita: prats just keep it na other wise bro wont go

Prats: fine just leave ish u can stay(shuts the door on his face)

Shashank outside the door : yeh tho lady hitler hai and walks away.

Next night at the Das's

Raunak  prateeksha, Aziz , sumo (holding nihaal)are greeting the guests  at the door

Shashank  ,Araina and ishita  walk in

Preteeksha pokes sumo: yeh idiot ko kaun invite kare?

Aziz:  Hello Mr. Shashank how r u (shakes his hand)  I'd like u to meet my family this is my lovely wife Suhaani and my son Nihaal and this is my di Prateeksha and Raunak jiju

Prateeksha sumo and raunak: we have met before

Aziz: really where

They are about to answer when Shashank: happy birthday Nihaal (gives gift)Aziz this is my beautiful wife Araina and my sister Ishita

Raunak totally checking Araina she is wearing a    very sexy sari

Araina thinking to her self : oh stupid Kuta not bad he is kinda hot (flirtatiously  smiling at him)

Prateeksha :see's raunak checking Araina out and gets disgusted but doesn't say a word she thinks to her self I will teach u a lesson in my know way at a  next party

Later on Devika and milind walk in

Raunak pulls prats a side in a corner

Raunak: Prateeksha  tum mere meeting kyun cancel kare? It was such a important  meeting 4 cores ka profit tha?

Prateeksha: Really Raunak more important then your family ? tum har baar sirf apne kam kay bare mein soche the then u ask why are there so many dooriyaan between us , I thought after the fight we had ki atleast  u would change a little but no for some one who didn't change in 3 yrs after what happened that night  why would he change for  such a small  fight,oh I thought maybe for ur known selfish  needs maybe you would but who was I kidding?(begans to walk away when Raunak grabs her hand tightly)

Raunak: What did u say how dare you

Prateeksha: raunak your hurting  me let go  trying to pull her hand away but he tightens it even more (meanwhile shashank is seeing this from far ) let go  yanks her hand away

Raunak is fully drunk   him and parts leave the party early  

In the car on the way back

Raunak :  how could u talk to me like that at the party I'm your pati  you know because of me u have such a nice life style without me your cant do anything

Prateeksha: kar saak thi hoon

Raunak really irrated and drunk: really fine (stops the car ) you can get out

Prateeksha: raunk it's 1:30a.m and it's raining you know I hate the rain

Raunak: I don't care u said ki tum kar saak tha ho tho karo  (he drives off)

Prateeksha is walking in the rain and crying  when goons start chaseing her she is running  and  all of sudden a black car stops in front of her  a guy gets out.

That's it for now don't forget to comment and   press like button precap ch8  who is the guy  who get out of the car  and ish  waiting for her mr. macho and PraSha, and Arnak scenes

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very good part Fiza, made me want ot read on, please update soon.😊
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guessed dat guy is Shanky........nic part......dat saari arguments r good...... PraSha arguing with each other.......i liked it.....😊😊
still confused😕 about dat day due to which raunak n Pratiksha r behaving like this with each other........eager to know dat secret......😊
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fizzzzz
arrye yaar   what a dhasoo updt
love it
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Very good part Fiza, made me want ot read on, please update soon.😊

thanks may glad u liked it will try n update soon😉