XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok.. firstly.. im new to this forum.. my name's rhea.. :)

Ok.. here goes... firstly.. i am completely on ashish's side.. poor guy.. he hardly ever says anything.. there is absolutely NO reason for monica to hate him so deeply!! even when Dipti asked her why she hates him so much, she gave irrelevant answers like he's just so irritating.. so annoying.. even my little brother is irritating and annoying... that doesn't mean i hate him!! the hate thing is absolutely random according to me and the slap was completely UNNECESSARY!! poor guy.. i liked him ever since he cried so much when ruchi left... but then he got sidelined.. but i felt so horrible for him today...

Pavitra was quite sweet today actually.. she actually cared about monica and didn't want the car incident to be made public... and she and vikas immediately went after ashish after he went away from the dumping zone..

it was decent of him to just walk away from there rather than fighting back... poor guy.. couldn't remove his anger on anyone.. hence the doors in his room were targeted..

Monica.. all sophisticated.. yeah right!! i hope they vote her off next week!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Monica has been irritating always and now she crossed her limits.. 😡
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have never been on Monica's side because she gives a feeling of being sugary and sweet but plays games big time, an apt phrase would be "A silent Killer" for her. I am not on Ashish's side because he is a big time Gossip Monger and definitely goes behind ppl and bitches about them!! But on this last spat, I am completely on Monica's side as No gal can tolerate what this guy said. It was all beeped so we didnt hear what he actually said about her, but pls watch the uncensored video on mtvindia.com, They have beeped the video there too but while slapping him, Monica repeats what he has just said and mtv did not beep that, you will get an idea about how low he went in talking about a gal....Any gal, no matter from what class, should never tolerate that and a guy who says such a low grade thing should be slapped hard!!! I am with MONICA on this.
blahblah786 thumbnail
monica is very annoying 😕
i am surprised yall like her .. wOW

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I have never been on Monica's side because she gives a feeling of being sugary and sweet but plays games big time, an apt phrase would be "A silent Killer" for her. I am not on Ashish's side because he is a big time Gossip Monger and definitely goes behind ppl and bitches about them!! But on this last spat, I am completely on Monica's side as No gal can tolerate what this guy said. It was all beeped so we didnt hear what he actually said about her, but pls watch the uncensored video on mtvindia.com, They have beeped the video there too but while slapping him, Monica repeats what he has just said and mtv did not beep that, you will get an idea about how low he went in talking about a gal....Any gal, no matter from what class, should never tolerate that and a guy who says such a low grade thing should be slapped hard!!! I am with MONICA on this.

so u think Monica was JUSTIFIED talking to ashish like that? plzzz she called Ashish a dildo.............no man will ever tolerate that!

if i was in ashis's place then i wud have beaten the crap out of her
Edited by krystal_watz - 14 years ago
kashrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yup monica is d girl whom i hate d most.........
she is irritating so much..........!!
she talks non-sense.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abc11111111111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: t-akhter

Monica has been irritating always and now she crossed her limits.. 😡

Completely agree with you !!!

I hate Monica for this bcoz she just crossed the limit !!!

She shud disqualify tht day, lets see wht gonna happen today !!!😡
qwertyness thumbnail
Totally Team Ashish!
I'm a girl and I was embarrassed to hear the kind of things that Monica said to A in the previous episodes... and by getting violent she clearly crossed the line... she needed to be OUT but I guess the show's producers value drama over integrity...
Anyway atleast Nikhil said to her if it was upto him she'd be out.
boredsoul thumbnail
monica  and rhea are two drama quens in the show , it was infact sweet of ashish that he didnt abuse her in return . If i was a guy i would have taught her why she shouldnt abuse and question ones integrity Edited by boredsoul - 14 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

so u think Monica was JUSTIFIED talking to ashish like that? plzzz she called Ashish a dildo.............no man will ever tolerate that!

if i was in ashis's place then i wud have beaten the crap out of her

If Monica called him a Dildo then she was wrong and I never said I like Monica or favour her but that does not mean that Ashish should also go beyond limits and talk about a girls body parts!!!! Thats obnoxious and there is no excuse for that....Ashish deserved a slap for saying such sentences....If Monia called him a dildo then she too deserved a slap and nothing short of it.......Some people say that she deserved this treatment because she pointed fingers at Pavitra. I think that's a separate matter. Between Pavitra and Monica, I completely am on Pavitra's side as Monica went out of her limits talking such nonsense and trash about a girl and she deserved nothing short of a slap from Pavitra. Rather that Pavitra taking out a stupid matter of Mahip tightening Monica's strap, she should have rather got up and slapped Monica hard for tarnishing her image like this......So, it depends on the issue......