kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Is Nikunj set to become Mrs Rahul Mahajan?

Controversy's favourite child Rahul Mahajan has reached the last leg of his ambitious dulhania le jaayega gamble. TellyChakkar now reveals the top three finalists of the show amongst who one will become Mrs. Rahul Mahajan. The three finalists are Nikunj Malik, Dimpy Ganguly and Harpreet Chabra and in all probability it would be Nikunj who will be tying the knot with Mahajan Jr on March 5.

A source informs, "The show has got its three finalists who will lock horns in the finale to go on to marry Rahul on 5 March. The three girls are Nikunj, Dimpy and Harpreet. In all probability, Nikunj will walk away home as the winner as Rahul has developed a liking for her. Apparently, Rahul is already dating her and is completely bowled over by her intelligence and beauty."

25-year-old Malik is an accessory designer from Faridabad. She apparently likes to read and write poetry. She wants to marry Rahul because she finds him to be courageous. Delhi girl, Harpreet Chabra, who is 21 is a model and an anchor by profession and is quite mature for her age. Dimpy too is 21 and is from Kolkata and is a model and actress. She gave up a lead role with a leading Bengali filmmaker to come on RDLJ.

The show started with 12 prospective brides - Harpreet Chabra, Dimpy Ganguly, Nikunj Malik, Twinkle Mukherjee, Charmy Chauhan, Mrinmai Kolwalkar, Priyadarshani Singh, Mani Thakur, Tannu Bhatia, Swati Augustin, Davinder Sidhu and Shannti Dinnoo.

When contacted, SMM Ausaja, Mahajan's business manager refused to comment on it. We also sent a text message to co-producer Fazila Allana but she didn't revert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
thanks
i was expecting swati in place of harpreet :(
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kizley

thanks

i was expecting swati in place of harpreet :(

hey u like Swati?

I like her a lot and happy to see her not here..

Wish she would not have done all scenes with Rahul yesterday..she maintained her dignity all the way .. why drop it at the end?

But  she is the only earning member of the family and so probably badly in need of money..
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
y is mrinmai not here?

he shud have kept her also
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought it might be swati in finals. Dimpy i knew wud be there in final surely. She has stuck to Rahul like glue(literally) so he has to be thankful to her for that.
Hmm....now i wonder how is Nikunj going to handle being Mrs Mahajan. She certainly has class and maybe her arrogant attitude will also help her survive among the elite class.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS

I liked swati more.. dimpy is not at all wife material and harpreet is young like her.. Nikunj was another fav of mine..
rekhab25 thumbnail

i was expecting mrinmai and swati in the fianls.but i am surprised to see that they both are eliminated.so now i also think it will be nikunj who will win this show.

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i knew it that these three are going to be in finals
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm disappointed to see Dimpy there - I liked her.  Harpreet too.  I was hoping for Mrinmay to be in the finalists.

Anyway, I'm still  rooting for Nikunj
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow Rahul gave his first three nazranas to these three girls and he ended up with them in the top three too! Good for him for knowing who will make it to the end. It did seem like these three girls remained his favorite through out the show