17th February 2010 Written Update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
⭐️Here is Today's Update!⭐️
👏Another GREAT Episode!👏

Part 1
---Sudha calls Amber's dad as he is about to give his blessings to Dhani, she says, I have a request. the bahu of you family will not sneak away to you house like this, but very respectfully she will go in front of the whole village. She turns to Amber and says, you have not seen Dhani in so long, go both of you talk together as much as you want. Dhani heads to her room, Amber follows.
---Sudha and Amber's dad stare at each other. Sudha says, Amber might have believed your sob story but I do not at all. I think that after what you did before I am sure you are lying to your son also. Amber's dad says, I do not blame you because what I did before was not goo, how can i make you believe I am very sorry. Sudha says, then I will give you a chance, just accept my conditions. Amber's dad asks, conditions? Sudha says, you will have to do something that will make sure no way Dhani can be denied entering your home. That's why you have to give half of you home's ownership to Dhani. Amber's dad is shocked. Sudha turns to him and says, you got Amber married swiftly and I cannot undo that, my daughter will have to always live a saut. So you will have to do just this. My second condition, you must give me a promise, a promise that even though Amber is married to Sarla, Dhani always gets the first rights. Amber's dad looks angrily. Sudha says, Sarla will get her happiness after Dhani becomes a mother, Amber's dad looks at her shocked. Sudha says, till this happens, no one can come between Amber and Dhani! No one! Sudha asks, do you accept or not? because this decision will result whether Dhani will go to her Sajan's home, or not. She looks slyly at Amber's dad, Amber's dad is furious, he thinks about this.

Part 2
---Sudha says, if you will stay quiet than this poor mother will have to assume you do not accept my conditions, am I not assuming right? Amber's dad is quiet. Sudha says, fine, I will take your being quiet as a no. Amber's dad says, Sudha I accept your first condition, I am ready to give her half the property. Sudha says, I expected this from you, now my daughter's dholi will leave for your house when I see your house's papers. Amber's dad is shocked, he looks angrily at Sudha.
---Dhani runs to the mirror and looks down shyly, Amber comes from behind her and smiles at her. They both stare at their reflection, Amber puts his hands on her shoulder, Dhani puts her eyes down shyly. Amber turns her in front of him and takes out the gold bracelets from Uma, Dhani stares at them shyly. Amber takes each hand and put one on each of them, he turns Dhani to the mirror. Dhani keeps looking down shyly, Amber puts her goongat on her, Dhani looks at her reflections. Amber says, I hid this great news from you so that it could come in front of you eyes. Dhani says, Amber? Why do I feel like this is a sweet dream? Amber turns her in front of him, takes her hands, and says, this sweet dream has becomes a sweet truth today. I always knew you were made for me, now I will take my Dhani to her sajan's home. Your sajan's home is waiting for you eagerly, to hear the sound of you anklets roaming the house. Amber and Dhani stare into each others eyes for a while. Dhani lets go of his hands and turns around, she says, go away I will not give in to you talking, you are fake. I won't go with you to my sajan's home. Amber looks at her through the mirror sad. he grabs her arm and turns her. Dhani's goongat falls of and she stares up at Amber who is staring right back at her. Amber says to her, if I have to force you to come with me today, then I will. today no one can stop this Amber.

Part 3
---Sudha smiles and says, and my second condition? Amber's dad looks furious. He says, no! I cannot accept your second condition. Sarla is also Amber's wife, she also... Sudha interrupts him, Dhani has always gotten her rights taken away from her, her dholi, her suhaag, and her sasural. For once you are giving her something, this mother will not be forced nor will she send her daughter away in her dholi, you will have to carry out what you want. Amber's dad replies annoyed, I accept your second condition. Sudha says, Sorry, I did not hear what you said, can you speak loudly? Amber's dad angrily says, I accept you second condition. Sudha says, say it very loudly. I want to hear it all. Amber's dad angrily says, I promise that Dhani will first give birth to a a child, then Sarla will get her husband rights. Sudha is pleased, she turns away looking relieved.
---Amber and Dhani are close to each other, Amber says, will you come with me?  Dhani whispers, you can't make me go by force. He twists her wrist lightly, Dhani says, My sajan's home... Amber says, I will put you somewhere where only I can see you, I can hear you, and i can feel you. Dhani says, and what if I lose my breath, Amber says, your breath is tied with mine. I will keep you breath. Dhani closes her eyes and says then, Amber continues to say romantic things (I can't understand that well, but very cute scene!) Amber and Dhani hug, Dhani whipsers in his ear, I want to go to my sajan's home. Amber becomes happy, they hug more.
---Gauri and Sarla are together working. Sarla happily says, no one else has ever gotten a chance like this. I am Dhani's little wife, and Dhani is his older wife, I can serve her. Mayi hears this, she and gauri look at her sadly. Sarla says, sis-in-law I will welcome her home myself. gauri and mayi get more upset. Sarla look upset and says, she is older than me so I cannot call her by her name, so what should I call her? Gauri looks at her sadly. I call Amber's Taiji Taijisasji, I call Amber's ma Sasuma, then what do i call his first wife? I know, I will cal her Sautinji? Gauri and Mayi look at her shocked. Taiji calls Sarla, Sarla leaves. Mayi comes to Gauri and says, Sarla is so innocent, look how much she respects Dhani and wants her here. then look at Dhani, who herself sent Amber here. They are so giving to one another, but will it be this way when they live together, will nothing come between? Mayi says, I don't know? We'll see if Amber, Dhani, and Sarla live well together.
---It is night, Madhu is on her bed. She asks Avinash, how can you parents accept Dhani so easily? He replies, why they do or don't you should not care about. Madhu says, now you won't tell me the truth? Avinash comes to her and says, annoy my mother even a little and she will take it out all on you! What is happening, just let it happen, understand! Avinash hears his parent's car, he leave, Madhu stares after him worried.
---Taiji and Amber's dad are together. Taiji says, Dhani will only be here for a month, then the house will be ours again. Amber's dad says, I am only worried of her second condition. Taiji says, second condition? Amber's dad says, she made me promise her that till Dhani becomes a mother, Sarla cannot become a mother. Taiji looks at him shocked. Taiji say, she will be very happy seeing the child, but it doesn't matter because Dhani and her child will die together. Amber's dad yells at Taiji, that child will be my son's child! You are talking of it dying? Taiji says, but it is also Dhani's child. Amber's dad says, whatever I am tied to this promise. Taiji yells, you are tied to this promise, not me! Dhani will live in this house but she will never get her husband's love! In this month I won't let Amber and Dhani come together. She turns away and says, Sudha your chaal will be left undone.

Precap
---Sudha and Dhani's friend are leading Dhani out of the house, her face is covered with the goongat. Amber's dad is looking angrily at her. Taiji helps Dhani into the dholi, Amber looks happily at her. Sudha tells Taiji, I am giving you a great piece of my heart, take good care of her. Taiji says, don't worry Sudha, in my home when a bahu comes in their dholi they leave the same way.

😲Don't forget to discuss this episode in the Daily Episode Discussion!😲
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago