!!~* Daily Episode Discussion *~!!

Posted: 14 years ago

Rules for this Section

• Share ur analysis, thoughts, opinions, highlights, predictions, etc for the show's episodes/tracks, etc under one thread.
  • Specify the date of the episode while presenting ur views..So everyone can hv an idea about the particular day's episodic discussions or analysis.
  • No irrelevant chatting or bashing/attacking members/celebrities are allowed in this thread.
  • Similarly, no spamming and long quoting of comments is allowed.
  • Please respect others & their views. We all have freedom of speech but that does not give us a license to hurt others' feelings via negative/bashing/hurtful comments. 
  • While expressing & sharing ur views, plz follow the IF COC & Forum rules.

Happy Discussion 😊

Regards

SGJH Dev Team 😊

My veiws on 1st Jan. Episode

Guys..today's episode was mind boggling..πŸ‘ Amber-Dhaani successfully completed all the pooja ceremony.. We even got some love dovey scenes of our fav. couple today after a long time... Dhaani was looking as usual pretty in pink...Amber holded her in his arms...😳

Only bad scene was il--treatment of tayiji 😑 i hate her a lot..how dare she pushed Dhanni from bed

Anyways...The last scene made my day & lost my all hatred when Priest declared after when Dhaani chose fruits plate as blessing.. Acc. to priest it's the symbol from god that She will give heir to the family..
Although..except Dhaani,Tayiji & Amber..all were happy πŸ˜› Amber was shocked as he assumed Dhaani as Sarla.. (it's not hia mistake no πŸ˜†)

The priest declaration clearly tells very soon Amber-Dhani will be re-unite & also the logo of show starting shows that Dhaani's happy face in her bridal outfit. All these indicated a positive storyline. 
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago
My veiws on 6th Jan. Episode

Guys...this whole week is so interesting...thanks to CVs for showing us so beautifully...Amber-Dhaani both as usual doing brilliant work... Today again both performed more traditional rituals together... Amber felt Dhaani's presence everytime & looked happy. Even Dhaani looked happy too in car scene. God saved them from Tayiji & Sarla πŸ˜† ...Priest announced that both looked like as Ram sita couple when Amber's dad told that after ages that lotus flower has been arouse ( sorry didn't get right word πŸ˜•).... Amber mom & Tayiji's face were like 🀒

But i loved the last scene where Amber-Dhaani blew the holy diya in holy pond being together. & Precap was just osum..no words for that...m waiting for this from a long time...Thanx for Creatives for not dragging this more πŸ‘
My veiws on 7th Jan. Episode

Amber-Dhaani reunite pics

Another Super fantastic episode... Amber saved Dhaani & came to know about the whole truth... How beautifully the scene was choreographed..😳 πŸ‘ There was so much love, care in Amber's eyes... also some guilt for Dhaani being maid....So much happened today...Amber's mom convinced Sarla not to hurt Maber by letting Dhaani's name again & again...πŸ˜• But i loved Sarla's comment as she addressed Dhaani as "Rukmani & Radha" both ⭐️ πŸ‘ ...

There Madhu in trouble as she consumated her marriage but still Avinash hasn't confront his mother regarding Madhu & even lied to his mom...such a 😑 i m scared for Madhu by her comment when Avinash left her by consoling her πŸ˜• . As Dhaani will be back so i hv a feeling that Madhu's cooment on herself may be come true too... Avinash & his family wont support her on Dhaani's comeback to Sarla's married life. Anyways leave tensions to CVs... Ab tayiji ka kiya dharay to bechari Madhu ko bhugatna padega..πŸ˜›

Back to our love birds..here both are doing huggy shuggy being all lovey dovey & there Dhaani's mom dreaming about reunion of both of them & praying to god for positive 😳 Amber with his beautiful dialogues delivery tried to convince Dhaani to return as Meber's wife not Sarla's sakhi. πŸ‘ as Goddess of family(Kuldevi) has her blessings on them & nobody can deny that. Dhaani looked almost convinced but in dilemma but Amber toh apna Amber hai...ye lambe lambe dialouges maarke Dhaani ki bolti bandd kar di & Dhaani looked kinds unser emotional blackmail pressure by Amber the great πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Precap too as usual rocking with a passionate hug & a lovey dovey scene of Amber-Daani...sone pe suhaaga..u know πŸ˜‰ Let's see what storm will fall on Raghuvanshi family & Madhu after the grand entry of Amber-Dhaani 😳
My views on 13th Jan
-I never hated Sumer, but now, ugggh, I despise him, yesterday was MEAN, today was just HORRIBLE! How could he say that, and then Taiji gloats about how her son works soooo hard and needs his wife to take care of him when he gets home! Ugggh! He got all this negativity from Taiji, wonder how Madhu is even his sister? Maybe Gauri will realize that Sakki is Dhani, I was like OMG when Dhani called her bhabi and the Gauri gave her the confused look.
-Poor Amber, he has Dhani right in front of him and has to watch her work like crazy in the house and Taiji yell at her. And Sarla wants Amber to bring Sakki with her husband, why doesn't he just ignore Dhani's selflessness and tells Sarla that Sakki is Dhani. Sarla will be so happy, she will get everything that she wanted, Amber and Dhani together and Sakki with her husband! And she does not have to lose her sakki.

-The precap, I just hope that Amber's dad does not see that she is Sakki. Or, I hope that Amber just realizes that he is wasting his time, he should take Sarla and Dhani, and just leave the house. That way there is not Taiji and his dad in the way!

Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Highlights of 14th Jan Episode:-

• Sarla forced Amber to take Dhaani with him & help her in search of her husband.
  • Dhaani Amber shared some moments while discussing about Sarla.
  • Avinash's tayiji brainwashed his Mom against Madhu & changed Avi's mom's mind regarding Madhu-Avi's marriage set-up so early.
  • Amber's dad saw Amber-Dhaani together.
  • Sarla gets sad on seeing Dhaani alone but Dhaani convinced her while praising her husband (Amber).
  • Amber who was listening all this feels guilt & helpless at the same time impressed too with Dhaani's reply.
  • Sumer took Gauri to clinic for her hand treatment & also told her to buy some bangles for her.
  • Gauri gets happy but her happiness vanished on seeing Sumer with other woman.
  • Both Sumer & that lady made fun of Gauri in front of her.
  • Sumer gifted Gauri's gold bangles to that lady. Gauri feels hurt & devastated..
  • Amber's dad & Tayiji questioned Dhaani(Sakhi) about Dhaani-Amber's meeting.
  • Dhaani while covering her face remains speechless. The End.
Precap :-

Sudha taunts Tayiji about Amber-Dhaani's secret meeting. Tayiji bad mouth about Dhaani.

My veiws on 14th Jan. Episode

• Sumer as usual getting disgusting day by day. I really feel bad for Gauri 😭
  • M satisfied for Amber-Dhaani..atleast creatives showing us their lil bit good moments everyday instead of Dhaani's rona dhona.
  • Sarla as usual being innocent all time praying for her sakhi's happiness.
  • Today almost Amber's dad caught Dhaani as Sakhi...but m sure...he will not know about her so early.
  • I don't know why all tayiji are cruel in this show πŸ˜• 😑 Amber's tayi, Avinash's tayi & Dhaani's village tayi who wanted Dhaani to be her DIL(Daughter-in-law)
  • Avinash's tayiji again changed Avinash's mom's mind against Madhu-avinash's togetherness. 😑
  • Over all it was a so-so episode...but still Amber-Dhaani's scene was good enough to tolerate other tortures πŸ˜†
  • Amber was still confused to respect Sarla's emotions or to listen his heart who wants Dhaani. 😳

18TH JANUARY
-All I wanna say is how I love that the guys on these dramas always show up at the right time, and I love how Amber arrives at the BEST time. Like the other day when Taiji and his dad were interrogating Sakki aka Dhani about what she knows about Amber and Dhani meeting, Amber saves her before Taiji can do or say another thing to Dhani. And today he arrives before Dhani has to reveal herself and Sudha is dragged away to jail. I just hope that Tayi, her son, and Taiji get what they deserve! Taiji throwing Sudha in jail for stealing the flower is an all time low!
-🀒 For the precap, ewwwww, Sumer needs to get a life, he has a pretty wife of his oen that is sweet and only lives for him, and he doesn't care at all! That scene where he catches Dhani would have been way sweeter if it was Amber.πŸ₯±
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago
My Views on 20th Jan. Episode

Amber's unsuccessful attempts to wish Dhaani on her Birthday...was totally fantastic...
First Sarla took that rose assuming it's for her.
Amber tried to cosy with Dhaani at Kitchen when Dhaani unknowingly hit him with Flour πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Amber made faces when Mayi called Dhaani for work. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† He looked cute with annoyed face.
Amber with flour on face tried to write on Flour...but Mayi made fun of it by commenting that it's some design by childrenπŸ˜† Amber thanked god for Mayi being uneducated. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Then Gauri & Amber shared funny devar-Bhabhi moment. Gauri teased Amber for flour on face & Amber gave excuse of face pack πŸ˜† Amber comment was too good "Bhabhi aapko toh padhna aata hai...aap ander mat jayiye" 🀣
Amber again tried to cosy with Dhaani but someone again called her which made Amber more irritated. πŸ˜†
Totally worth watching episode...Amber made fun of him. πŸ˜›
At Night, Amber-Dhaani's moment was too superb & was treat for Amber-Dhaani fans. He closed Dhaani's eyes with a cloth & hold her in his arms & both came to a dreamland which Amber made for Dhaani to celebrate her B'day.
Amber gifted a Blue saree to Dhaani.😳 So tomorrow again we will see Amber-dhaani celebrating Dhaani's B'day. πŸ˜³ yayyyyyyy πŸ‘

Precap :- Dhaani looking gorgeous in blue saree with flowers in open hairs.😳 Sumer noticed Amber's shirt with sindoor mark & guessed Amber-Dhaani's togetherness. He even commented on Amber's character using Dhaani.  😑 I doubt Sumer will try to misbehave with Dhaani after this incident.

I had stopped watching the show for a while, after the story dragged not having Ambar find out about Dhani then I read the update and started watching again! I went back to when Ambar found out the truth, I loved it! Dhani and Ambar are adorable together, and it's unfortunate that they can't be together the way they would like because of Ambar's father.

I like Sarla, it would be nice if she knew the truth about her friend being Dhani  she would understand after all she knows what happened and Dhani being deprived of her rights.

Sumer, first he treats his wife like dirt now he's taken an interest in Dhani. I hope Dhani fights back if he tries to do something to her.
21st January
-This episode was amazing, Amber and Dhani together, him giving her all those gifts, and Dhani looked AMAZING in that sari! But I hate Dhani for making Amber do that promise, though I agree Sarla deserves love, she should get love from someone who ONLY loves her, not someone else.
-Eeewww, Sumer needs to get a life! I cannot belief he would go to Taiji to get that info, and now wants to make a move on her! Porr Gauri, she has a JERK for a husband, before i thought he was just jealous and cranky, but after that episode where Gauri bagged him not to go, uuuggghhhhh!