17th Feb Written+Vid Updt:Nearing NatrajMahautsav!

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Video Update by Dhruvie:Plss click the Like Button in the fllowing link and appreciate his work

17th February 2010 Bidaai: Written Update

The episode begins with Alekh droping Sadhna at mamaji's place'.in half way sadhna tells him to stop the car'.and Alekh says but mamaji's house is far from here'.and she says she has some work'.and he says but ur not well na'.?? and she says she is fine'.and she leaves from there'.Then at Sharma house Sharmaji tells kaushi that we will do all the test again'.i will just call the doctor'.but just then Vineet brings Malti home'and Kaushi takes the baby in her hands'.and she says now she don't need any doctor'..she will be fine now'.Kaushi is very happy'.and seeing her happy mamaji is happy too''then malti also act so nice'..and so concerned about kaushi'.then kaushi tells malti about Ragini taking part in Natraj Mahautsav'.and she says she will tell everyone'.but kaushi says no don't do that ragini wants to give surprise Ranvirji'.and just then Sadhna comes in'.and she sees Malti and the baby'.she is happy to see them'and they all share a happy moment'.then mamaji asks sadhna why did she came late'?? To that she said that the load of work has increased in the office that's why'then in the morning she prays to god and thank him for sending Malti bhabi and Munna'and she leaves for the dance practice'.but she meets mamaji outside of the house'.and he as there will be no one in the office right now'wht will you do all alone'I will also come with u'but she some how convince him on not to go with her'.the both Sadhna and ragini practice at the same time'.Ragini in Rajvansh House and Sadhna at her teachers house'..

In Mehra's house Alekh is finding Sadhna and Malika asks him who is he looking for and he says sadhna'.and she says she on leave for three days'.i think she got a lil scared after that incident'..and Alekh thinks is Sadhna alright'??? And he calls her from the office phone'.but doesn't says anything'.so then sadhna hangs up'.and she also thinks was it Alekhji'?? Then Mamaji find out that Sadhna was on leave for three days'..so then he calls Sadhna and she says he is in office'then mamaji says but I just called office and they said ur not there from last 3 days'.and she says all the meetings takes place on the site'.so i m on site only from 3 days'.then she hangs up'.

And again both Ragini and Sadhna practice for dance'.and between that Ragini gets a lil tired'.so Vasu comes and gives her juice'and after that they she again starts to dacne'.and just then she hears the footsteps'.and its Ranvir'.and as ranvir enters the room she acts like she is sleeping'and seeing her sleeping Ranvir smiles and takes the towel and was about to go to the bathroom'.and just then the lights goes on'.and he turns around and find Ragini smiling'.and he says ur were triying to make me a fool'.and Ragini runs towards and ranvir holds her close to him'.and then she shows two necklace to him'.and asks him which one she should wear tomorrow'.and Ranvir says but whts so special tomorrow'.and Ragini says don't act too smart'.tomor. is Valentine's day'..and ranvir says I have palnned the whole day'.but Ragini says ur plan will be followed not tommor but the next day after tommr. And Ranvir says Why'?? And she says cause she also has something special planned for him'.

Then at Sharma house in the kitchen Sadhna is practicing'.and malti comes from behind'and she looks wired at sadhna'and sadhna just act like she was stretching'.then the next morning'sadhna goes to give the guru dakshina to her gurumaa'.but just take the coin of 1 rp'.and she says ur wining will be my guru dakshina'and then she gives her gungroo to sadhna and says now ur feet are capable for this'..today is Valantines days and younger generation celebrate it as a day of love'.but it should not be for ur lifepartner'.the love you have for ur family is something to be proud of'..go sadhna win this for ur mamaji'..Then at Sharma house Kaushi and Malti prays for Ragini'.then Sadhna packs her bag and goes in the hall to leave'.in hall mamiji tells sharmaji that she wanna go see Ragini in the dance competition'.shrama tries to stop her cause of her health'.but she doesn't listen and she goes to get ready'.then Mamaji sees Sadhna with the bag'so he asks her where is she going'to which she says she is going to office but thought of giving some sarees to the tailor'.mamaji says I will give to him'but sadhna says I have also tell him how to do my sarees'..and then was about to asks her if she will also come to the Natraj Mahautsav'.but just then Kaushi starts to cough'.and they both rushes to her'.and they puked blood'.both Sadhna and Sharamji are shocked. And it ends there.

*************************************************************************************

Precap: Sharamji is telling doctor why did he hide this from him'.and the doctor says I did not hide anything I told that the operation needed to be done this 3 to 4 days'.and Sadhna, Vineet and Malti all looks down'

Thank you😛 & Sorry for any mistakes😕
Njoy, Take Care😃
Love
Unnati😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. so mamaji now know about mamiji.
shininggal2008 thumbnail
thanks for the update unnati .. great job :D
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for nice update...

I really hope Sadhana will win the competition and win the money...
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update..so mamaji knows abt mami..wonder what will happen..
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Ragini comes to know why Sadhana participated in the utsav n reunite with sadhana ..win the competition n give the prize money  for the mamiji operation  via sadhana...n stand against Vasu
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update unnati

I want ragini to know that even sadi is dancing before she goes on stage!
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

thank   unnati

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
hope sadi wins and the money too..a slap for Ragi on the face!!

Sadi does so much for the family, what the teacher said is sooo tru