17th Feb 2010- Emotional aatyachaar!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janta.........
Ok so why is it that everytime I have do update, DM disappears??
I bet it's the saazish of his Forum-Deewanis! Haan Yehi hoga......
Oh well...DM, Moi here....toi where??

Please do make a guest appearance in my update today.......*sigh*
Oh here jumping & thumping into today's emotional aatyachaar!
The epi starts with........OMG DM!
DM back in his garajte-barsate mood mein & is daatoing Sant-OO for jatoing her aadhikar when there isn't any!
Sant-OO Maa is becoming a sherni lately, goes jabad jabad in front of DM on why she shouldn't ask for her adhikaar.....right when she is presenting her case in front of DM....at that moment
Ektaa's high-power fans blow her saree ka pallu away...
Logic:- None
Result: Another Thakela romantic scene from Ekta's repretorie.
DM pulls his shawl & dhako Sant-OO.....wah...wah!
& then DM goes into teaching Bholi Sant-OO the abc of "aadhikaars" & all the different categories of dharam-karam....maanga-bin-maaga etc etc.

Next we land into recycled gaav, where Moongi is walking, Laal topiwala is taking pictures.
Deja Vu??? You bet. Moongi comes charging assuming she is being photographed,
then realize, it's the Cow & her bacda that was the target....oooops! Very uninspiring scene.

Abracadabra.....give me more DM scenes.

Next the family is getting ready to go to Mandir for Maha-Shivratri.
Moti ben is worried about Santudi....Tapori #2 is worried about lawyers...
Suraj is learning the difference between Dhoti & kaccha & Dhoti ne dho diya type low grade dialogues are heard in the background.

Next.....Ok I think it's My Moral Duty to write this disclaimer....the following part should ONLY be read by those who have great to
high patience in Jhelloing  thakela-hatela-tabela style total NON-inspiring romance.....
This is the Original version of the MOST Phatela Romance I have ever seen on TV.
Saran is waiting for Birwa at the factory......he again meets Moongi in the factory.
He rattles-recites-bakkos.....Tum-bahut-khoobsurat-ho-BUT-mein-tumhari-Birwa-ko-dekhna-aaya-hoon type stuff.
Next moongi is in Birwa's room & we are given a demonstration
by Moongi on how to drape a saree on someone in 15 minutes while they are on a imp phone call & acting all hoity-toity!

Saran is going lattu on Moongi when he see her in saree.....total sidelines Birwa who btw even in saree looks like Phoolan Devi!

Next The whole vela Mahyavanshi Parivaar is leaving for the pooja, enters Mata Sant-OO
With fire in her eyes, & ice on her zubaan, she hands Power-of-attorney papers to Motiben......
All look...then they all khisko coz they know that Sant-OO will now do Disco. Screen freezes,

Moment of the Day: Was I dreaming or did DM ACTUALLY mein padhored to give darshan to his Deewanis?
If yes then that should be the moment of the day....hain na?

Dialogue of the Day: "Saare Namune isi factory mein hain..Jassi Raaja vaisi Praaja!" Saran is becoming my favorite Person....see such inspiring & original dialogues he delivers, woh bhi expressionless!!!

Scene of the Day: Another Pyaar se bharaa Nazraana from ektaa Maii to her viewers in the form of that high powered fan ki hawa-ka-jhoka.....Saree ka pallu khiskana.....hero ka pass aana...saree ka pallu ghumana & VIOLA romance is in the air......gaaaawwwd!!!

My Verdict: everyone who is short of sleep...now is a very good time to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Bonne Nuit!

❀️ Love ~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx nupur.Super update.Bt 2day's episode is disapointing
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nupur.

Originally posted by: Nupur9

total sidelines Birwa who btw even in saree looks like Phoolan Devi!

Nearly wet myself laughing here! 🀣

fuzzyface thumbnail
always the jester Nupur
u make it all worth while πŸ‘πŸΌ
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DM goes into teaching Bholi Sant-OO the abc of "aadhikaars" & all the different categories of dharam-karam....maanga-bin-maaga etc etc.

"Saare Namune isi factory mein hain..Jassi Raaja vaisi Praaja!" Saran is becoming my favorite Person....see such inspiring & original dialogues he delivers, woh bhi expressionless!!!

🀣 Nupsi tussi great ho.. and finally you got an epi where DM gave ou soem darshan🀣🀣 Thanks dear

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Nupur!

Love your take πŸ˜†, OMG I have to say Birwa looked better than Monghi because that yellow was so bland!!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you nupur....you turned pathetic show into nice humor...

I wonder why we get filler episode when it it your turn to update..

COZ CV knows they are loosing their ground and they want you to turn bakwas show into nice comedy and humor...so we all can laugh our heart out,.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nupur - always love your hilarious - especially the comic touch you put on the characters and the scenarios with your  comments.

Birwa in a saree looking like Phoolan Devi - 🀣🀣

Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nupur.. As always brilliant update.. I hated today's epi but reading your update has cheered me up..
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnak you for the update.