Preity Zinta and Kangana Ranaut are cousins !!! :O

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Preity Kangana cousins
[04 Feb 2010]

Not many people know Preity Zinta and Kangana Ranaut are first cousin.  The reason why they are not talking about it is because when Preeti Zinta hit it big with her quote,She avoided Kangana Ranaut as though she was  plague. In addition to that Kangana Ranaut was young, fresh and at sixteen was in a liaison with Aditiya Panscholi so Preeti Zinta kept her distance. What goes up comes down. While Kangana Ranaut has won a National Award poor Preity Zinta at the age of thirty two is finding it hard to get any roles to match her talent.

Source :
http://www.magnamags.com/index.php/201002045653/stardust/garam-gupshup/preity-zinta-kangana-ranaut-are-cousins.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuvvraj- thumbnail
ishaan bro.... kaisa haii??

awesuum article
They sort of have a similar look and appeal and both are rajputs?? so could be possible. Well at the end of the day everyone is by themselves in the industry so its ok I guess. But Priety never seemed to have mentioned it or praised any of Kangs performances or anything.
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Preity who is SWEEET πŸ˜›

& Kangana who is boold..Connection accha hai πŸ˜†

& thanks for the post..quite :O type πŸ˜†

x
xChandnix thumbnail
Oh wow, I had no idea. They don't look that similar but Preity's hair used to be like Kangana's in her earlier films.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Shocking news, It's shame that they r cousins and ashamed of saying this aur woh bhi just coz of these silly reasons........
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Wow and neither of them ever acknowledged it.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Maybe they rnt on talking terms because theyr just not close !

Im not on even  "Hi - bye" terms with a couple of cousins and I wudnt acknowledge their presence either . πŸ˜†

Not a big deal !
Sharad K. rocks thumbnail
Seriously!! They are actually cousins. Have to admit, I never saw that coming.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lol I am not saying this from my mind , it was there in Stardust Magazine as well as the latest issue of Filmfare ! πŸ˜‰

BTW it indeed is surprising becoz they are not even door ke rishtedaars, they are FIRST cousins and still don't acknowledge it !!πŸ˜›