Rahul Mahajan's girls are 'chalu': Ashutosh Kaushi

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rahul Mahajan's girls are 'chalu': Ashutosh Kaushik
Big Boss 2 winner Ashutosh Kaushik, who was recently seen on Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega is not too impressed with the ladies at the swayamvar.

He says, "Yeh sabhi ladkiya bahut chalu hai, inko pata hai kya aur kab bolna hai. (They are quite shrewd, they know exactly what to say and where.) When Rahul bhaiya invited me on show I was really happy and excited."

The show is strictly business and well-scripted, believes Ashutosh. On his personal favourite, he says, "How can I have a favourite? I hardly met them." But what he does know is that, "All these girls have come here after fighting with their boyfriends. Priyadarshni, for one, is a big drama queen and it's all 'natak' or drama that she went to the BJP office just to meet Rahul Mahajan." "Nikunj is a sensible girl and knows how to deal with," he says as an afterthought.

Any advice for Rahul? He replies, "He'll do whatever he wants, so no point giving any suggestions." The incident regarding Dimpy's boyfriend on the show, he terms "a small incident that was overhyped for TRPs." And will Rahul actually marry someone from the show? "Why not? He has to marry someone. Given a chance, even I would love to hold a Swayamvar!" Well, we wish you luck, Ashu!
Edited by denver_diva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
There you go....i guess the next bakra for swayamvar season 3 is revealed 😊
denver_diva thumbnail