Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shi_no_tenshi

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#330099" size="3">EXACTLY - we know that's the only reason they're going to sleep rather than rewatching Pratigya episodes πŸ˜†</font>

ya right ... well i ll be leaving too shortly to see Krishna in dreams plus i ve get up for classes tomorrow ... thank GOD i dont ve early classes tom thats y still here 😊
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

yeah i'm going to bed too got official business tomorrow

Oh puhleeeezzz....like you're gonna be able to concentrate on anything other than Kisanva babuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Oh puhleeeezzz....like you're gonna be able to concentrate on anything other than Kisanva babuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG you saw rite through that
my official business that i need to do was thinking about KrishnaπŸ˜†
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

OMG you saw rite through that
my official business that i need to do was thinking about KrishnaπŸ˜†

heh, and they say mixing business and pleasure is a bad thing...little do they know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

heh, and they say mixing business and pleasure is a bad thing...little do they know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have a meeting tomorrow i don't know how i will concentrateπŸ˜•
yasmeeneee thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#330099" size="3">Oh puhleeeezzz....like you're gonna be able to concentrate on anything other than Kisanva babuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

ya i know its hard to concentrate ... while sitting in class suddenly he come up in ur mind and then i start smiling and then try my best to cover my face with hand or control my smile πŸ˜‰
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

ya i know its hard to concentrate ... while sitting in class suddenly he come up in ur mind and then i start smiling and then try my best to cover my face with hand or control my smile πŸ˜‰

mera be aisa haal hai
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

Dang am I happy I managed to escape this epidemic πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
yasmeeneee thumbnail
<font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">mera be aisa haal hai</font>

kya hoga hamara ... hamara future kaisaa lag rahaan hain .... bright but still thinking abt Krishna πŸ˜†
yasmeeneee thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#330099" size="3">Dang am I happy I managed to escape this epidemic πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†</font>

ya u r safe and stay away from us bcz ye bimari chone se pelti hain πŸ˜† ... ok now i m leaving tooo ... feeling sleepy OMG 14 pages cant believe this πŸ˜‰