Written /Video update 16th feb 2010

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Update

Malika is waiting for Alekh at a restaurant ..she is thinking about what she'll say to alekh n all ...the waiter cums n disturbs her thoughts and asks her if she wants to order something to which she says that since she is waitng for sumone so he can bring her a coffee .once he leaves malika is wondering once again as to where alekh is ?

Scene shifts to Alekh who is super angry at the designer's officials as he is trying to find out abt sadhna's stalker ..the manager tells him that the guy with the cap isnt a part of their firm and the entire team is presenthere before him...and that infact yesterday no one from there office visited the site and they had already sent info regarding this...Alekh is maha stunned !!!(u need to see his expressions here ....)He thinks this more complicated than i thought ...who is this guy and why is he following sadhna and he comes to the conclusion that someone is definitely trying to harm sadhna

Alekh arrives at the restaurant and malika greets him while alekh apologises for the delay ...alekh asks malika abt the stalker questioning her since she had told him he was frm the designers office ..which he found out he wasnt ..malika looks a little confused and says loads of people come to the site .to which alekh replies that we shudnt take this matter lightly ( u have to look at both of their expressions on this so called romantic dinner )Alekh continues furhter saying that he feels the guy is dangerous and that ne one can loose their life ...malika says u look very disturbed ,whats wrong?Alekh keeps on saying we shud protect out employees (ya rite ab sadhna ki baat aayi hai to yaad aaya hai inhe ....wah wah )

Alekh realises he is being quite rude n apologises to malika nad the waiter cums there and malika asks alekh to order despite alekh refusing the first time(chipkooooo to the core)

Just as there are abt to order one other waiter cums there nd recognises alekh nd says sir u here ?how r u and has yr wife cum with u ,where is she ?I'll bring u guys the lemon tea u liked last time arnd ..Alekh gets furious n replies i have never ever come here ..the waiter riles alekh further by saying u just came 5 days ago ...( mallika u have to look at her bechari ka dil tukre tukre )

Alekh cant take it and get up n yells how can i come here when i dont take my wife out and for the last one month sheisnt even staying with me .the manager comes arnd and saves the situation .

mallika and alekh continue as alekh asks malika to take the seat ...malika aks alekh if he is really married ? and if so why doesnt his wife stay with him? to which alekh replies that she (his wife not malika) is very gud n it was he who cudnt be a gud husband and by the time he realised this it was too late as she had drifted apart from him( kash sadhna yeh sun sakti ...must watch part really ).Alekh apologises to malika once again nd leaves the restaurant ..and on the other side u see ranveer thanking the waiter for his act and smiling fullon for he achieved success in his task

Sadhna is practicing with the dance teacher whose telling her to check her steps ..while practicing sadhna gets a call frm malika asking her to come to the site office in an hrs time since right now she has some imp work...sadhan remembers how malika was so happy before nd now she is sounding so gruff ( apne kaam se kaam rakho ....) The gurumaa yells at sadhna for taking it so lightly and sadhna realises that she is making a mistake and apologises to gurumaa and asks to restart practice.malika arrivs at rajvansh house and vasu enquires abt her lunch with alekh and malika aska her abt alekhs marriage and vasu says that marriage is a thing of the past and bec of circumstances back then the marriage took place and that the girl was never of alekh's standard ( ya sure ek normal larki ek retarded aadmi ke laayak kaise ho sakti hai .....how cum vasu hasnt told malika abt alekhs mental condition pehle)..and that there is a lot of difference between alekh n his wife ..to this malika replies that i think alekh still loves his wife ..vasu conveniently says that alekh is a very emotional person and that his feelings are out of pity ......not love and that seperation is not easy so he he has immersed himself in his work( wait till she finds out alekh wahaan bhi sadhna mein hi lagaa rehtaa hai !!!)to forget his past .

Vasu contn's that since u and alekh are working together and that u r untelligent can i ask u to take care of alekh ..i know its a little awkward for u but i am his mother and i feel that he just shows that he is happy but really he is very alone( agar itna samajhti ho to why r u ruining his life).She asks mallika to be alekhs friend that he needs and mallika readily obliges .Once malika leaves vasu says to herself that i'll remove sadhna from alekh's life and will giver her place to malika ..just as she finishes saying this ragini says 'Mummiji'

Ragini says malika came here and i cudnt meet her ..vasu says no problem i didnt call u because u were busy nd that u shud practice as much  when ranvir isnt arnd .Ragi says i want to win this competition and Vasu says in her mind  yes thats what i want ragi only if u win will sadhna loose and thats imp for me.

Scene shifts to the site ..and sadhna asks malika that since she hasnt eaten her lunch shud she order somethng ,maliks says she isnt in the mood ..malika discloses to sadhna that she knows abt alekh being married ,sadhna is shocked and asks her did alekh tell her to which malika replies yes and goes on to say that his wife was not to his standard which makes sadhna sad ..malika says i m confused as to what to do ...then malika suddenly changes the topic and asks sadhna to bring architects designs frm the makeshift office .

meanwhile alekh arrives at the site nd while his eyes search for sadhna he apologises to malika for the ruined lunch ...malika remembers vasu's words and asks alekh to forget abt it and starts to discuss work , she get s acall nd moves away while alekh wonders where sadhna is and why is that guy tring to harm sadhna ???

Alekh suddenly hears a scream and rec it as sadhna's and runs to the make shift office where sadhna on seein him hugs him while crying and tells him abt the guy with the red muffler ..alekh asks her to calm down n st on the chair ( u fool itne mushkil se to pass ayi hai )..he sees the guy getting away on the bike n tries to go but sadhna stops him from going holding on to him( must watch for saalekh fans) . malika cums running in with the staff to enquire abt the incident ( she doesnt see alekh n sadhna tog in eath others arms ....wish she had saraa chakkar khtam ho jataaa). Alekh lambasts the security guy for the lapse and tells malika that it was the same guy he had seen earlier .

the rest of the staff leave , mallika asks why did the guy attack sadhna ..alekh says i dont know ...mallika aks sahna if she is ok and that she should inform her family especially her husband ..to which sadhna replies she is ok and there is no need to inform ne one as they ll get worried unncecessarily..as foor her husband he is away so once he is back she'll tell him.

Alekh tells mallika that he is dropping sadhna home rite away ..sadhna says no sir its ok, to which alekh replies i dont like it if a guy troubles a girl like this ...and that after seeing all this i need to fulfill my responsibility ..sadhna is stunned.
(mallika witnesses this entire thing fir bhi hint nahin mila ki in dono mein kuch chakkar hai ......)

Precap:Mammaji gets a call frm sadhna's office nd he says that sadhna leaves for work early these days to which the receptionist replies no she hasnt come to work since yesterday!!!!

Video Update: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1340768

Seeing alekh today the only song that came to my mind was karde mushqil jeena ishq kamina ......... 
So guys that was as detailed as it cud be ....havent checked the spellings so please ignore ...and if u like it press the like button !!!

Adios till we meet next tuesday !

-Pooja

Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vasu is so selfish.I think whatever Ambica did she did right.Dadi bua was 100% right about Vasu, Now i know why dadi bua was blaming vasu for everything.

Edited by Nancy Jr - 14 years ago
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiraja

dear continue soon.....

Sorry to keep u waiting its done now!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great update. thanks

saw the episode

loved the sadhna alekh part

ranvri smil was so cute

wish ragini had heard vasu talking to mallika

norzar
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

great update. thanks

saw the episode

loved the sadhna alekh part

ranvri smil was so cute

wish ragini had heard vasu talking to mallika

norzar

i so wished the same ...and for a moment i thought she did ...but was disappointed ...but overall the epi was a 9/10 for me !!!!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

so glad to see this side of Alekh...I hope he will shut off Vasu too... ...

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You so much for the detailed update,
Grr I dislike Vasu oh so much!!!

and

Alekh just tell you you want her back already.....

Hannahxx
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update

saalekh scene was really fantastic

but i hate vasu more and more

and alekh is a fool not to accept sadhna!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update. Thanx :)

preeti-94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i liked this episode and especially i loved alekh and sadhna's scene
soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee 
thanks